Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,451 members, 7,950,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... (1228 Views)

I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) / A Nigerian Man Calls Out His Mom To Come Rescue Him From A Big Ass Lady / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by DenreleDave(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Dude397:
Credited how? What are u saying? Pls

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by DenreleDave(m): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2022
everythinggirly:
One person, multiple accounts.

I swear. Craze people grin grin
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by DenreleDave(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2022
graciamore:
happy new year ma...3058464286 first bank

Chai.. U bliv this? grin grin grin grin they are all trolls

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by LikeAking: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2022
glivingsmom:
I was so ashamed and felt embarrassed when I found out that my son who I thought was using his phone for something productive was actually using it to troll and be a nuisance on Nairaland. Though I have punished him by collecting his phone and grounding him while waiting for school to resume so he can go back to his boarding school where they are not allowed to use phone.

In as much as I would have loved to post this using my main account, doing so would have an impact on my business (selling on Nairaland).
I would love to apologise to the affected persons some of which are: satanist, Chibudollar, siofra, Iyaebe, Winnerly, Bigcowhorn, FernandezPablo and any other persons, he is just an 17 year old kid.

To show my sincerity, If 3k is not too small for you please send me an email ASAP. Thanks

U fit add another 7k to d 3k?
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Guyabuja: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2022
is a lie she no sent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Looks Like A Woman(his Photos) / Why Do White Men Small Dic Ks / What Is The Best Dating App Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.