Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:24 PM

CAR (peugeot 307) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CAR (peugeot 307) (1064 Views)

Can A Peugeot 307 Work As An Uber Car? / The Problematic Peugeot 307 / How Much Can I Get Car....peugeot 206 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAR (peugeot 307) by Shuaibubana(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Hello everyone.
Please I'd like to ask a question.
I'm about to buy Peugeot 307. Between the Auto and Manual which is better?
Re: CAR (peugeot 307) by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Shuaibubana:
Hello everyone.
The two are as good as eachother. A very good buy.
Re: CAR (peugeot 307) by calculation(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2021
Buy manual transmission, then thank me later.
Re: CAR (peugeot 307) by Elsueno: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2021
calculation:
Buy manual transmission, then thank me later.

why does he need to thank you? , U go pay for the ride or help fuel am? grin

2 Likes

Re: CAR (peugeot 307) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Shuaibubana:
Hello everyone.
the manual is always recommended with Peugeots, seems the automatics are temperamental. Even ikenna will advise you go for the manual, I'll suggest you go for the auto if that's what you want and said car is direct toks and that you'll only use recommended fluid with the transmission
Re: CAR (peugeot 307) by calculation(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Elsueno:

why does he need to thank you? , U go pay for the ride or help fuel am? grin
It is because am trying to save him from future headache that come along with automatic transmission, if manufacturer recommended maintenance is not follow.
Have see automatic transmission repair with high success rate in nigeria? E get reason.
Re: CAR (peugeot 307) by Elsueno: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
calculation:
It is because am trying to save him from future headache that come along with automatic transmission, if manufacturer recommended maintenance is not follow.
Have see automatic transmission repair with high success rate in nigeria? E get reason.

I drive the automatic, using same transmission for almost a decade now, though I mostly use the paddle shift. Cause it's much more fun to drive. if he ain't getting toks, then manual it is, but if it's toks, let him get anyone he likes

3 Likes

Re: CAR (peugeot 307) by calculation(m): 2:28am On Jan 02, 2022
Elsueno:

I drive the automatic, using same transmission for almost a decade now, though I mostly use the paddle shift. Cause it's much more fun to drive. if he ain't getting toks, then manual it is, but if it's toks, let him get anyone he likes
okay.
Re: CAR (peugeot 307) by uboma(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Elsueno:

What do you mean by 'paddle shift'? Please do clarify, thanks.

1 Like

Re: CAR (peugeot 307) by Elsueno: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2022
uboma:

What do you mean by 'paddle shift'? Please do clarify, thanks.

Sorry, I meant the triotonic thingy that allows u to freely shift like manual car

2 Likes

Re: CAR (peugeot 307) by uboma(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2022
Elsueno:

Sorry, I meant the triotonic thingy that allows u to freely shift like manual car

Noted, thanks for the clarification

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Car Mechanics Don’t Want You To Know / NISSAN ALTIMA 2003-4 ? / I Can Not Locate The Engine Number Of My Peugout 306

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.