Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,479 members, 7,947,915 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Video Of Woman Who Allegedly Bought Items Worth N132k With A Fake Alert In Kadun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Woman Who Allegedly Bought Items Worth N132k With A Fake Alert In Kadun (385 Views)

Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) / 35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Woman Who Allegedly Bought Items Worth N132k With A Fake Alert In Kadun by philme87: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2021
A businesswoman has shared a CCTV footage of a woman who allegedly bought items worth N132k from her shop with a fake alert in Kaduna. 

Kudiratu Asiyah Jinadu said the woman who dropped a fake number, had claimed she wanted to check one of the dresses she bought in a hotel she lodged in, but it was discovered she never lodged there. She is now seeking for any information which could help in identifying the woman. 

The shop owner wrote; 

PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME SHARE. This lady came to our shop @hotel 17 in Kaduna on the 14th, Dec.2021 & bought some items worth 132k. She claim she lodge at the hotel & she wanted to go to her room to check one of the dresses which cost 40k and she left with the other items which we did not notice earlier. She also made a fake transfer of the said amount (132k) which never came up until date.. it was later found out that she was never lodge @ the hotel neither and the fake number she dropped was not going through.. We're hoping anyone could kindly identify her please

Watch the video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-sxLmDZU5w

Re: Video Of Woman Who Allegedly Bought Items Worth N132k With A Fake Alert In Kadun by LUGBE: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2021
It is well
Re: Video Of Woman Who Allegedly Bought Items Worth N132k With A Fake Alert In Kadun by Skyfornia(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2021
How do you accept to give a customer goods without confirming payment? Especially when the money is huge?? I don't understand this fake alert thing... a stranger will walk into my shop and purchase goods worth thousands of naira, and I will allow the stranger leave without confirming payment? I dey madt ni?

If the customer can't wait for confirmation..make she go to another store or use POS.
Re: Video Of Woman Who Allegedly Bought Items Worth N132k With A Fake Alert In Kadun by Wawelexy(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Yahoo woman...
Re: Video Of Woman Who Allegedly Bought Items Worth N132k With A Fake Alert In Kadun by Edoreborn: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
O seti go

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Timothy Adegoke (Time To Time Updates) / Someone Is Scamming Me / BRT Bus Security System Needs Video Footage As EVIDENCE !!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.