Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! (4230 Views)

The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I paid the aboki and grabbed the package, i looked behind me and eyed the idi0t head to toe, i looked at my right and to make everything more interesting, i saw a young friend of mine, a boy in his early teens, he is an slowpoke and he makes a living begging for alms, i walked up to him and handed him the nylon of suya, he screamed for joy!!

I walked back to my sack, looked at the girl and gave a very satisfactory smile, picked up my sack and continued dragging to the trash pickup centre!
On my way i met a group of my age mates, they stopped me and started hailing giving me series of fistbumps. Apparently they were watching the whole time!

I met the idi0t
on my way to work this morning, she was pissed at the sight of me, i gave her that smile again without giving eye contact, i walked past her like i didn't see her! grin

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Pre-Order GETTING THE GOLDEN P£NIS SYNDROME by TheGidRedpiller For Just N100!
CHECK SIGNATURE!!
I love you bro!

1 Like

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by lkillbrokehoes: 5:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Doradorwa:
A true word.... Kudos.
It's sad that you are believing a troll, believe what that boy said at your own peril, someone that doesn't have up to 5k in his account. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
It's sad that you are believing a troll, believe what that boy said at your own peril, someone that doesn't have up to 5k in his account. cheesy
Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] / I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell / Can True Love Be Found Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.