Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer (1183 Views)

I Turned 30+ Pictures To Cartoon-like In 2021, 2021 As Awesome / Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Arimann:
the one you scammed person on the 6th $100 PayPal

How and when
Please can you state when the guy scam yo

Stop brewing ominous information that DewXchange scam someone

Keep on brewing the fraud allegations so your own market can still be selling.

Try harder
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Arimann:
This is scam bewarned. all testifying are scammers. Its just lure to send PayPal to them and you won't hear from them..[b]

[b] If you are greedy why not, they will still scam you..

Lol can you run away where verified escrow is involved

You are such a fool bro
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Arimann post=109200187] this is scam bewarned [/quote

After going through the trends with such explanation you still thought it's a scam.

Nobody can't force you to succeed
At some point in life you need to use your initiative and ask how it's done not it can't work.

Change your orientation
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Arimann:
this is scam bewarned

Lol, just check your profile mr private investigator that want everyone to look just like you.

You created account just to claim people are fraudulent by destroying people businesses.

I hope your antics grow fast for your detriment by dragging dewXchange in the mood
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hero2t:
560 for 1$ PayPal. Hmmm Bros.

I want to use this medium to address folks and some private investigators that have been claiming this is a scam

Please note you are covered by the escrow service.

But some folks who don't understand and never ask how this is possible than conclude

Some said it's an alternate account just to pull the narrative it's legit.

This is not posted by the guy, just in my benevolence of helping my fellow nairalanders

The Greenguy in the conversation was the guy who defrauded Mr Israel you can search the name "GREENGUY" and see how many people he has scam.

DewXchange we never scam anybody
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gaise:
When they said this is fraud, thank God I choose the right path

Getting my funds on Monday
DewXchange I thank you

JUST SAW MANY TRYING TO PULL THIS DOWN

YOU CAN NEVER DRAG A JUST TO THE MOOD

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Yo.fan || Get Adsense Approval In 1hr / I Can Supply Apo (diesel) To Any Where In Lagos Nigeria / Easiest Way Of Earning N100k Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.