Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer (1180 Views)

I Turned 30+ Pictures To Cartoon-like In 2021, 2021 As Awesome / Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2021
I wish I know this in January 2021 as a freelancer

I don withdraw O
No more bad rate

DewXchange DM for deals

May God bless you my $150 don land

But if you want to buy or sell DewXchange dey for you.

For those saying this is a fraud, you can verify this picture on Google so you go know say no be downloaded.

Legit is the watchword

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Hero2t: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
560 for 1$ PayPal. Hmmm Bros.
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by sunday478(m): 2:05am On Jan 01, 2022
Omo, 560 PayPal that means the exchanger is doing charity

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
sunday478:
Omo, 560 PayPal that means the exchanger is doing charity
What I thought it was until I saw the goodness of it.
The exchanger is a brilliant man to innovate this beautiful model can't wait to get my dollars once bank open again
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by papiShanghai: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thank you Gaise for showing me what works
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Hero2t: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2022
papiShanghai:
Thank you Gaise for showing me what works

Your alternate account abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Sgbate(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2022
Gaise:

Many times when you want to withdraw your money from PayPal you will be at the mercy of exchanger giving you bad rate

Sometimes, they might even eloped with your money that's why am grateful to God for this great gift. Hear is my story

Hi, my name is kemi a fellow nairalander I wanted to find a way to withdraw my PayPal funds and receive it in dollars but I could not until one of my nysc FRD introduce me to DewXchange on WhatsApp.

I was sceptical due to people eloping off with your money so I tried it with $100 and so so happy right now.

Now I can't wait to work with them again
If you also want to be part of this WhatsApp DewXchange on 090-5656-06.6.8

What's the difference between these and the people u were initially skeptic about

Fish dey smell

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Gaise:

Many times when you want to withdraw your money from PayPal you will be at the mercy of exchanger giving you bad rate

Sometimes, they might even eloped with your money that's why am grateful to God for this great gift. Hear is my story

Hi, my name is kemi a fellow nairalander I wanted to find a way to withdraw my PayPal funds and receive it in dollars but I could not until one of my nysc FRD introduce me to DewXchange on WhatsApp.
[color=#000099][/color]

If you also want to be part of this WhatsApp DewXchange on 090-5656-06.6.8

Omo thank you John, not like some sellers here that will rip you off your hard earned money

Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
israeldebola:

Omo thank you John, not like some sellers here that will rip you off your hard earned money

Thank you for doing business with us
We love to see you again ❤️
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by samsard(m): 3:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Don't let greed let anyone run you street.
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Hero2t: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2022
israeldebola:

Only you with so many alternate monikers all in a bid to scam unwary NLanders.

Why not also go through Nairaland and read up on threads that teach about how to make legitimate money instead of looking for folks to scam.

Jeremiah 17: 11
Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay are those who gain riches by unjust means. When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them, and in the end they will prove to be fools.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
samsard:
Don't let greed let anyone run you street.

Stop trying to bring people down because you don't know how to beat your competition. This is why majority of business can't stand the test of time in our country.

Everybody is a fraud just because he is a competition and you are trying to pull him down.

I have tried him he is a fellow nairalander and a freelancer that relocated to the US, he saw the plight of how you so called exchanger steal from hard work of people just because you understand the process.

Don't try to bring people down just because you can't provide the kind of service or your past experiences shaped your thinking.

I have recommended him to my friends and I will keep doing it.

Eyin oloriburuku wonyi ole abati enije
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by samsard(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
israeldebola:

Stop trying to bring people down because you don't know how to beat your competition. This is why majority of business can't stand the test of time in our country.

Everybody is a fraud just because he is a competition and you are trying to pull him down.

I have tried him he is a fellow nairalander and a freelancer that relocated to the US, he saw the plight of how you so called exchanger steal from hard work of people just because you understand the process.

Don't try to bring people down just because you can't provide the kind of service or your past experiences shaped your thinking.

I have recommended him to my friends and I will keep doing it.

Eyin oloriburuku wonyi ole abati enije
Which yeye competition are you talking about, oga? I hardly buy PayPal these day. Do you realize e-currency exchangers running PayPal accounts are taking risks? Do you know how many times I've had money tied in PayPal? Do you actually expect anyone in their right senses to buy PayPal at 560 from you while they're bearing risk? How much come be profit and what about accounting for risk? If you want 560, send your money to a domiciliary account and BDC will buy at a very high rate. In short, there are exchangers buying dom funds at 550+. Anyone that knows anything about e-currency will be skeptical about 560/$ for PayPal.
You don't have to go to the gutter to insult me in your language. I have a language and you won't understand mine if I follow your gutter behavior.
Also, I have watched people lose hundreds of thousands in this section because they were greedy. If anyone takes the dive and eventually get burnt, I will just have a good laugh from the sidelines.
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hero2t:

Only you with so many alternate monikers all in a bid to scam unwary NLanders.

Why not also go through Nairaland and read up on threads that teach about how to make legitimate money instead of looking for folks to scam.

Jeremiah 17: 11
Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay are those who gain riches by unjust means. When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them, and in the end they will prove to be fools.

You called yourself a Christian and you are trying to pull a fellow brother down, have you try or message the guy to know how the process works.

Just because you are in a black cold pit doesn't mean you need to drag people that want to the light �️

Before you castigate someone try and ask of the process if it looks sketchy then you can come out and say this is a fraud.
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
samsard:
Which yeye competition are you talking about, oga? I hardly buy PayPal these day. Do you realize e-currency exchangers running PayPal accounts are taking risks? Do you know how many times I've had money tied in PayPal? Do you actually expect anyone in their right senses to buy PayPal at 560 from you while they're bearing risk? How much come be profit and what about accounting for risk? If you want 560, send your money to a domiciliary account and BDC will buy at a very high rate. In short, there are exchangers buying dom funds at 550+. Anyone that knows anything about e-currency will be skeptical about 560/$ for PayPal.
You don't have to go to the gutter to insult me in your language. I have a language and you won't understand mine if I follow your gutter behavior.
Also, I have watched people lose hundreds of thousands in this section because they were greedy. If anyone takes the dive and eventually get burnt, I will just have a good laugh from the sidelines.

Should I ask you how do you withdraw your PayPal?

Tried and travel out of the black horizon maybe you will see the right order of the world �
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
israeldebola:

Tried and travel out of the black horizon maybe you will see the right order of the world �

He also use a verified escrow service so nobody dey carry money japa
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
samsard:

Iffa I start to call thief especially the guy that they called greenguy with phone number - +2348021858917 that reap me of $100 PayPal transaction
I hope you spent the money till the rest of your life.
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Greenleaf247: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
If you fall for this kind cheap scam then your brain need factory reset. 560/$ undecided
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Greenleaf247:
If you fall for this kind cheap scam then your brain need factory reset. 560/$ undecided
Lol, I can see you don't understand this at all, he is not selling at 560 he is saying he will help withdraw and use MoneyGram so you can sell at aboki rate

Yesterday a frd of mine tried this and he exchange $100 at 565-56500

Black man with primitive life
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by papiShanghai: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Greenleaf247:

Everything look like a scam that's why some of us lose some sweet opportunity in life, did you even read a testimonial by israel but the greenguy that promise the rate you are familiar with and end up scamming him is the best rate.

Someone that use a verified escrow service is still a fraud?
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by samsard(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
israeldebola:

Lol, I can see you don't understand this at all, he is not selling at 560 he is saying he will help withdraw and use MoneyGram so you can sell at aboki rate

Yesterday a frd of mine tried this and he exchange $100 at 565-56500

Okay, well that's understandable. Regardless, there's always the risk factor with PayPal and frequent transactions will raise flag with PayPal and possibly attract limitation even for US residents sometimes.
Exchangers most times can't afford this method and thus won't be able to pay exact market rate.
I know at least 4 ways to withdraw from PayPal and yet I'd rather avoid their trouble most times.
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
samsard:
Okay, well that's understandable. Regardless, there's always the risk factor with PayPal and frequent transactions will raise flag with PayPal and possibly attract limitation even for US residents sometimes.
Exchangers most times can't afford this method and thus won't be able to pay exact market rate.
I know at least 4 ways to withdraw from PayPal and yet I'd rather avoid their trouble most times.

One of the limitations is your fund being on hold and what type of account you own with your account yearly limit

I was a victim of fraud from one guy in nairaland also, I understand your advocate but I have tried this and it works and can vouch for this
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
samsard:

dewXchange best and reliable
Lol, just saw different private investigator accounts trying to drag this thread down.

Y'all created account just to claim this exchange as fraudulent by destroying the integrity you cannot build.

I hope your antics grow fast for your detriment by dragging dewXchange in the mood

I vouch for you
090+5656-0668

I message the Gaise about the worldremit text posted I saw the tracking of the funds

Also majority of people reading this thread don't understand the process and will never ask cause they believe everyone is thief just like the society has made them to believe.
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
dewXchange best and reliable
Lol, just saw different private investigator accounts trying to drag this thread down.

Y'all created account just to claim this exchange as fraudulent by destroying the integrity you cannot build.

I hope your antics grow fast for your detriment by dragging dewXchange in the mood

I vouch for you
090+5656-0668

I message the Gaise about the worldremit text posted I saw the tracking of the funds

Also majority of people reading this thread don't understand the process and will never ask cause they believe everyone is thief just like the society has made them to believe.

But people like Greenguy one day the bushmeat go catch the hunter
No finish my #43000 o
Reaper
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
When they said this is fraud, thank God I choose the right path

Legit escrow service is guaranteed
DewXchange I thank you

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by israeldebola(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gaise:
When they said this is fraud, thank God I choose the right path

Getting my funds on Monday
DewXchange I thank you

Legit and trusted
Kpk
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by ColdSoldier(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hmm.. coordinated scam.
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Arimann: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is scam bewarned. all testifying are scammers. Its just lure to send PayPal to them and you won't hear from them..[b]

[b] If you are greedy why not, they will still scam you..
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Arimann: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
israeldebola:
dewXchange scam exchanges best and reliable
I vouch for you
090+5656-0668

Greenguy one day the bushmeat go catch the hunter
No finish my #43000 o
Reaper
the one you scammed person on the 6th $100 PayPal
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Arimann: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gaise:

I was sceptical due to people eloping off with your money so I tried it with $100 and so so happy right now

I just received my PayPal in dollars and with a low transaction fee now I was able to exchange my cash for #560 per $1.

If you also want to be part of this WhatsApp DewXchange on 09056560668 scammer bewarned
this is scam bewarned
Re: I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Arimann: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
ColdSoldier:
Hmm.. coordinated scam.
big one

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dream Is To Spread Wealth To All Nigerians - Aliko Dangote / Ask me any questions about Setting Up A Supermarket / Obatala Banking

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.