Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (372866 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 9:35pm On May 21, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You're blind to dannyfx' post to tell him not to derail the thread. Are you normal at all?

You must think that you are talking to your miserable mother lol. Please don't get me angry.

Take your bitterness out of this place abeg and stop derailing the thread. The message goes to him as well if he's derailing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 3:16am On May 22, 2022
abham:
Mr Infofirst good evening. For the personalised contest, Will participants be solely based on your discretion or we have to indicate to be part of it?
Based on season 7 nd other seasons performance.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 5:13am On May 22, 2022
Good morning, I took part in season 7 so does that make me eligible though I did not make up to 5% and neither did I lose the account. grin

infofirst:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by GdexFolami(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2022
infofirst:

morning brother ,pls what of we that haven’t participated in any before cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 8:48am On May 22, 2022
Pristine664:

Stop constituting nuisance on this thread and go and mention me on a dead thread you this nitw.it.

Guys. Ignore this mofo completely. The more you reply him, the more relevant he thinks he is.

At all, please ignore him COMPLETELY.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2022
Quotes of the week

“All a person needs to do is observe what the market is telling him and evaluate it.”

Go in the path of least resistance at turning points.

"To trade with ease, you must learn to wait patiently until the wind is at your back. Why not wait for a breezy day to set sail?"

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 12:03pm On May 22, 2022
harizonal123:
Quotes of the week

“All a person needs to do is observe what the market is telling him and evaluate it.”

"To trade with ease, you must learn to wait patiently until the wind is at your back. Why not wait for a breezy day to set sail?"

everything you have said is spot-on especially the part in bold. if most forex traders could do that then the percentage of successful traders would rise from 5% to over 60%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2022
harizonal123:
Quotes of the week

Divine signals
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 12:42pm On May 22, 2022
exmaysn12000:
I am already in this trade, will look for more possible sell entry if it plays in my direction.

Bro, am I the only one seeing the bullish flag there... I believe it to be pressing upwards.

Happy sunday!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 12:55pm On May 22, 2022
kozmicity:

Bro, am I the only one seeing the bullish flag there... I believe it to be pressing upwards.

Happy sunday!

I can see it too. Until I see a bullish breakout of the channel before I consider it a valid bullish flag, at the time I enter my sell, flag hasn't form. I will move on with my loss if it turns out valid but if not, and breaks down, I will add to my sell position.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 1:07pm On May 22, 2022
exmaysn12000:

Guys. Ignore this mofo completely. The more you reply him, the more relevant he thinks he is.

At all, please ignore him COMPLETELY.

It's alright.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by konfusedgee(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2022
Guys uptill now,, forex money looks unreal to me, making money shouldn't be this easy, especially all you have to do is wait for a setup.

Daily target, $200, approx 1k a week,, let's do this!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by NewTAN: 1:56pm On May 22, 2022
zonall:
AUDJPY
"""""""""
This pair has one of the smallest margin requirements; $1.41 for opening a 0.01 trade position, with a pip value of 0.8 per 1 pip in HFM, a.k.a, Hotforex.

Exponential account growth with less margin exposure {using scalable lot sizes} is achievable with good money and risk management, while trading this pair.

Here is my take on this pair for the incoming week.

D1 is currently in a pullback within a predominantly bearish trend.

H1 is suggestive of a shift in structure, having created zones with unharvested liquidity pools in the 90.50 & 89.75 areas.

M15 shows a cluster {accumulation} of buy-side liquidity between 1915HRS & 2200HRS candles of 20th May.

FIRST TRADE PLAN {23 - 27 May, 2022}

1. Anticipate further pullback to 89.75.

2. Anticipate a rejection between 89.75 & 89.63 in M5.

3. If rejection occurs, a bullish rally is expected to at least 90.50.

BUY - 89.75
SL - 89.60 {minus Spread of 3 pips}
RR - 1: 5 {75 pips}

....will discuss the second trade plan if and when the current plan is completed as predicted.

...cheers to a pipful week.. smiley

#tradinginthezone #zonetozone

Well done sir, do you use hot forex as a broker? How great are they please, especially in terms of educating young traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
yeah u are correct

It has many factors to consider, let's say if u leave one of them out of 5, that one that was left out can come back to hunt and bite u.

True!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2022
infofirst:

Good.

What about someone like me that joined the season 7 as a first timer?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rainlover(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2022
infofirst:

It is not bro. Even with 1% target, our greed will still b high. That greed no b beans o.
boss do you do more of day trading or just swing trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2022
Na wa for this group self, I don't even understand it again. If I post chart and make my analysis, na so I go chop ban straight up. Why is it like that? I just noticed it. This is the 3rd time I have been banned from posting chart and analysis. The sefl tire me. Thag was why I didn't even post any chart or analyse anything. I don tire.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 3:39pm On May 22, 2022
exmaysn12000:

I can see it too. Until I see a bullish breakout of the channel before I consider it a valid bullish flag, at the time I enter my sell, flag hasn't form. I will move on with my loss if it turns out valid but if not, and breaks down, I will add to my sell position.

If it is what i think it is, you should be able to get 3x your risk easily.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2022
When you pay a driving instructor, you expect him to teach you to drive on the road and not only give you a pdf handbook.

Similarly, a trading mentor should not only teach you his methods then leave you to try. You should be able to execute with him on live market conditions.

Let me be your instructor for 30days live trading

Price: 30,000ngn

Quote me if you are interested.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 4:05pm On May 22, 2022
konfusedgee:
Guys uptill now,, forex money looks unreal to me, making money shouldn't be this easy, especially all you have to do is wait for a setup.

Daily target, $200, approx 1k a week,, let's do this!!!
I hope you are not confuse??

Making money weekly, monthly, daily, is never in a dictionary of a professional trader. Na Forex we dey anything fit happen. That's why it will be hard to see a full time trader not doing one business or other at least to back up is trading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 5:01pm On May 22, 2022
KingPipmarshall:
When you pay a driving instructor, you expect him to teach you to drive on the road and not only give you a pdf handbook.

Price: 30,000ngn

Quote me if you are interested.

How much last?

Jale jale?

Well, I expect nobody here to be gullible enough to ask a blind man to lead you on how to cross an express road or to drive you go Abuja from lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 22, 2022
exmaysn12000:

How much last?

Jale jale?

Well, I expect nobody here to be gullible enough to ask a blind man to lead you on how to cross an express road or to drive you go Abuja from lagos.

Your wahala.

Everybody, follow who know road abeg.

If you come to me to explain how things work and how to become successful, you had better have my money or fuvk off

I have everything to gain here. I know my craft and have achieved results to show on fta. I also have successful followers here. My own na to Show you way and guide you to become profitable. If that's what you want, contact me.

Better still, join my free telegram channel TRADING GIANTS

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.