Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (374433 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2022
exmaysn12000:

How much last?

Jale jale?

Well, I expect nobody here to be gullible enough to ask a blind man to lead you on how to cross an express road or to drive you go Abuja from lagos.

...lol...my Oga, everywhere don calm down, you come dey open fire again....there is God oooh.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

Your wahala.

Everybody, follow who know road abeg.

If you come to me to explain how things work and how to become successful, you had better have my money or fuvk off

I have everything to gain here. I know my craft and have achieved results to show on fta. I also have successful followers here. My own na to Show you way and guide you to become profitable. If that's what you want, contact me.

Better still, join my free telegram channel TRADING GIANTS
comrade don vex finish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2022
NewTAN:

Well done sir, do you use hot forex as a broker? How great are they please, especially in terms of educating young traders.

Greetings bro. Yes, I use HFM {Hotforex}. They are fair {manageable} in terms of their spread during low liquidity periods, fairly faster withdrawals than a bunch of other brokers and minimal lag on MT4 trade execution.

...about educating young traders, I don't endorse any courses from them {they have a few}. You are better off starting from "babypips" and progressing to your tweaked strategy, eventually.

Good luck with your learning curve...cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 22, 2022
Kaybee7000:
comrade don vex finish

Lol.

I no dey force people. Kilo kan mi kan person mata.

Just show interest, that's all you need.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by orchin(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2022
@infofirst
Any update regarding the personal contest sir?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:08pm On May 22, 2022
Gabsonfx, boss, I hope you are doing fine? I personally miss you in this space. I believe Nigeria, particularly, Lagos never happen to you o grin? The holdup and all the hustle and bustle of that city do get to me, at times. Take care bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:16pm On May 22, 2022
CopyJoe, how e dey bi that way? Something tells me you go soon shock all of us here cheesy. Like, you go just announce and show us, on one fine day, your $60k prop firm profits. Stay safe, mate

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 8:11pm On May 22, 2022
Gabsonfx, hope u re doing good. Long time no hear from u on this thread. stay safe and remain blessed brother man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:15pm On May 22, 2022
DannyFX2638:
If you don't quote me now !! Quote me no more as I'm not the cause of your misfortunes and Failures in life !!!
Stupid boy! Fuckkkkkkk out of here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 8:17pm On May 22, 2022
vawulence everywhere
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 8:53pm On May 22, 2022
Forex is all about risk...
Before entering into any trade transaction, setup or whatever you might call it....

Calculate your risk....

Forex is not risky when you understand the risks...
Think it long term.....
Superhuman gifts don't work here...we take calculated guesses.....

Remember it's how much you want to risk...

Happy trading week ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2022
Trade calls?
Analysis?

Week don dey start o cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by NewTAN: 10:18pm On May 22, 2022
zonall:

Greetings bro. Yes, I use HFM {Hotforex}. They are fair {manageable} in terms of their spread during low liquidity periods, fairly faster withdrawals than a bunch of other brokers and minimal lag on MT4 trade execution.

...about educating young traders, I don't endorse any courses from them {they have a few}. You are better off starting from "babypips" and progressing to your tweaked strategy, eventually.

Good luck with your learning curve...cheers.

Thank you so very much sir, this has everything I need to make a decision in it. Thanks once again sir.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2022
Una too like fight here.. how can this place be profitable when everywhere is this toxic

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.