Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,128 members, 7,943,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Side Hustle For A Civil Servant - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Side Hustle For A Civil Servant (199 Views)

She’s A Civil Servant On Grade Level Nine, And Her Salary Is ₦65k/month / A Civil Servant Was Buried With Money To “bribe” God / Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Side Hustle For A Civil Servant by ladapokofoshy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year to you all. I want my good people in here to drop a list of possible side hustle for a civil servant in other for ones story to change for better at the end of the year..

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Legendary Actor ‘sidney Poitier’ Pass On At The Age Of 94 / I Would’ve Made Better Choices If My Dad Was Still Here / TETFUND Honours Ede Poly On Prudent Utilization Of Funds, Efficient Research D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.