Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God (2148 Views)

A Message To Lordreed / Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by LordReed(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Yes, because those things were in his realm.

The moon for instance is not in the blind man's realm. Tell me how you would prove the existence of the noon or sky to a blind man. Of course you couldn't answer the question.

The spirit realm is not your realm. You can only see it when you enter it.

Since you couldn't provide evidence for the existence of the noon or the sky to a blind man, does that mean the moon and sky do not exist?

As I stated in my other response, you are getting no further answers from me.

1 Like

Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maynnmaan:

You mean paralyzed and dead are the same thing?

What can the paralysed do that the dead can't do?
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
LordReed:

As I stated in my other response, you are getting no further answers from me.

Very subtle of you.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Can the dead breathe?

Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maynnmaan:

Can the dead breathe?

So I told you to tell the paralysed blind man to control his breath. Then, tell him what he's doing. That is tell him whether he's breathing in or out.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

So I told you to tell the paralysed blind man to control his breath. Then, tell him what he's doing. That is tell him whether he's breathing in or out.

How do you tell a paralyzed man to control his breathe?

And a fellow blind man can also know when one is breathing in or out.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Can the dead control their breathe?

1 Like

Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maynnmaan:

Can the dead control their breathe?

Are we talking about the dead man or the paralysed blind man?
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
a fellow blind man can also know when one is breathing in or out.

MFGCooperative:

Are we talking about the dead man or the paralysed blind man?

Who brought in a “dead man”?

“If he's complete paralysed, then, he's as good as dead. You can't prove anything to a dead man.“
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maynnmaan:

How do you tell a paralyzed man to control his breathe?

And a fellow blind man can also know when one is breathing in or out.

Have been paralysed before to know that a paralysed man can't control his breath? Is his breath paralysed?

It seems you've forgotten the reason for these questions. I asked someone to tell me how he'll prove the existence of the moon to a blind man. You then asked, what if the blind man is paralysed.' it seems you're about to deviate.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maynnmaan:
a fellow blind man can also know when one is breathing in or out.

Who brought in a “dead man”?

“If he's complete paralysed, then, he's as good as dead. You can't prove anything to a dead man.“

The dead man isn't the focus of this discussion. It was just a comparison.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by LordReed(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Very subtle of you.

LoLz! Very rich coming from some who is obfuscating so much just so he won;t provide something as simple as a definition. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Have been paralysed before to know that a paralysed man can't control his breath? Is his breath paralysed?

It seems you've forgotten the reason for these questions. I asked someone to tell me how he'll prove the existence of the moon to a blind man. You then asked, what if the blind man is paralysed.' it seems you're about to deviate.

Have you been dead before to make this assertions?

It is you thats deviating, you didn’t tell us if your blind man is educated or not.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

The dead man isn't the focus of this discussion. It was just a comparison.

Comparison and you still said this?
“What can the paralysed do that the dead can't do?“
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maynnmaan:

Have you been dead before to make this assertions?

It is you thats deviating, you didn’t tell us if your blind man is educated or not.

Keep scoffing. Someday, we'll all know the truth.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Keep scoffing. Someday, we'll all know the truth.

Keep sneering. Someday you’ll attain knowledge on your belief.

1 Like

Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maynnmaan:

Comparison and you still said this?
“What can the paralysed do that the dead can't do?“

I was asking you a question. So I can tell you what to do next to the blind man. What's wrong in that.

When I told you to tell the blind man to control his breathe, you answered that, what if he's paralyzed. You remember?
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maynnmaan:

Keep sneering. Someday you’ll attain knowledge on your belief.

I already made my point. So thank you. We would know the truth someday. Isn't it?
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

I was asking you a question. So I can tell you what to do next to the blind man. What's wrong in that.

When I told you to tell the blind man to control his breathe, you answered that, what if he's paralyzed. You remember?

You weren’t asking me questions here “If he's complete paralysed, then, he's as good as dead. You can't prove anything to a dead man.”

I said “bed ridden” it was you that brought in paralyzed, remember?
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

I already made my point. So thank you. We would know the truth someday. Isn't it?

I made my point too, you are welcome. Someday you’ll catch up and learn the Truth on your Israelite deity, yahweh and his son. Won’t you?
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Maynnmaan:

I made my point too, you are welcome. Someday you’ll catch up and learn the Truth on your Israelite deity, yahweh and his son. Won’t you?

If you're sincere to yourself, you should mention that we'll learn the truth about your godlessness as well.

Those days would be bitter days for those who hold on to falsehood.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Maynnmaan:

You weren’t asking me questions here “If he's complete paralysed, then, he's as good as dead. You can't prove anything to a dead man.”

I said “bed ridden” it was you that brought in paralyzed, remember?

You said bedridden. Then I asked if he's COMPLETELY paralysed. Because I can't understand why a bedridden person wouldn't blink or breathe.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2022
MFGCooperative:

You said bedridden. Then I asked if he's COMPLETELY paralysed. Because I can't understand why a bedridden person wouldn't blink or breathe.

“When I told you to tell the blind man to control his breathe, you answered that, what if he's paralyzed. You remember?”
I’m glad you remembered now.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2022
MFGCooperative:

If you're sincere to yourself, you should mention that we'll learn the truth about your godlessness as well.

Those days would be bitter days for those who hold on to falsehood.

Using your common sense is what you’ll learn from “godlessness” and not to base your life on forged books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS.
“godlessness” via common sense will also teach you the definition of “truth”.

Everyday will be miserable for those who base their lives on dummy deities and forged books they have no knowledge of because of indoctrination and brainwashing.
They will keep waiting for iesus chrest to come “someday” with his armies bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2022
Maynnmaan:

Using your common sense is what you’ll learn from “godlessness” and not to base your life on forged books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS.
“godlessness” via common sense will also teach you the definition of “truth”.

Everyday will be miserable for those who base their lives on dummy deities and forged books they have no knowledge of because of indoctrination and brainwashing.
They will keep waiting for iesus chrest to come “someday” with his armies bwahahahah

May your common sense help you when you die. Bye.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2022
MFGCooperative:

May your common sense help you when you die. Bye.

Common sense will tell you what “die” means and not to believe in fairytales you read in a forged book.

Bye.

Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Maynnmaan:

Common sense will tell you what “die” means and not to believe in fairytales you read in a forged book.

Bye.

Mtcheww
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Mtcheww

Yahweh worshipper, your “hell” is in south west Jerusalem.

Haven’t you noticed everything about your religion is in middle east cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Maynnmaan:

Yahweh worshipper, your “hell” is in south west Jerusalem.

Haven’t you noticed everything about your religion is in middle east cheesy

Makes sense to you? Mtcheww.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Makes sense to you? Mtcheww.

You’ll need common sense for that, so It can’t make sense to yahweh worshippers.

Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by MFGCooperative: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Maynnmaan:

You’ll need common sense for that, so It can’t make sense to yahweh worshippers.

Please go and sit down! I don't have the time for such nonsenses. I talk only with reasonable people.
Re: My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God by Maynnmaan: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Please go and sit down! I don't have the time for such nonsenses. I talk only with reasonable people.

Please go sit down somewhere too, I don’t talk with brainwashed people that lacks ability to think.

Did your jewish savior speak English? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians Protest Over 'Da Vinci Code' Movie / Great Books About Non-belief / Fresh Facts Emerge On ‘redeemed Jet’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.