Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana (28330 Views)

My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) / Bourna Boy Acquires 2022 Lamborghini: Pictures & Video / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:
Nigerian artistes should leave Ghana. I’ve been saying this for awhile. They don’t want to listen. See as Ghanaians are dragging them into the mud. Very soon they will all lose respect. Nigerians, please leave Ghana. I don’t talk anyhow o!!
Leave Ghana go where? Come back Nigeria? You funny die
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by IdrisE(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2022
ERockson:
This Shatta Wale needs help before he enter market

Like seriously, Shatta Wale really need medical help or whatsoever help that will heal him.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
Leave Ghana go where? Come back Nigeria? You funny die

Was it not ordinary Ghanaians that built their country you are running? Are you not ashamed of yourself that as a Nigerian man you cannot do the same? Even I as a Nigerian lady dey shame for una.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by mdntiri(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Berankis:

I have my reasons for saying such and I really don't care what anybody feels. Everyone was quiet before all these nonsense started coming up.
Saying Nigerian artistes that are Grammy award winners (and more) are shit is the height of undue attention-seeking. Why not work on your self more to be better than them instead of these hatred and envy.

I get you. Some of us have berated Shatta for his loose talk. I'm Ghanaian I know how some of us are. We can be envious, do pull him downs, feel entitled, think Nigeria is our mate, can be insulting etc. People should realise by now that Africans should support and lift/promote each other. Ghanaians especially should know Nigeria beats us at several metrics, has the influence and the power to do big ground breaking stuff, and we should support them, learn from them, collaborate with them, be even happy to have them come into our space to make things happen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2022
So these Ghanians wan dey use Nigerians shine now ah omase o how many celeb dey the whole of Ghana self undecided

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by naikeboy(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2022
This guy is high on mkpuru Meri

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Berankis: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2022
mdntiri:

I get you. Some of us have berated Shatta for his loose talk. I'm Ghanaian I know how some of us are. We can be envious, do pull him downs, feel entitled, think Nigeria is our mate, can be insulting etc. People should realise by now that Africans should support and lift/promote each other. Ghanaians especially should know Nigeria beats us at several metrics, has the influence and the power to do big ground breaking stuff, and we should support them, learn from them, collaborate with them, be even happy to have them come into our space to make things happen
Your own Ghanaian is different. Not many like you in that country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by mdntiri(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:

Was it not ordinary Ghanaians that built their country you are running? Are you not ashamed as a Nigerian man, that you cannot do the same? Even I as a Nigerian lady dey shame for una.

Kmcutez you heard your Teni was nearly kidnapped whilst performing in Delta state? Heard WizKid's diamond chain was nearly snatched in Nigeria? Heard the BBCs documentary on the Axe etc cultists groups who've penetrated Nigeria leadership and have influences across the world causing havoc? Ghana's a saner clime. Everything aside Ghanaians should respect Nigerians. We should all respect ourselves. The insults are not necessary. We should all strive to promote African/Blackman excellence to the world
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2022
mdntiri:

Kmcutez you heard your Teni was nearly kidnapped whilst performing in Delta state? Heard WizKid's diamond chain was nearly snatched in Nigeria? Heard the BBCs documentary on the Axe etc cultists groups who've penetrated Nigeria leadership and have influences across the world causing havoc? Ghana's a saner clime. Everything aside Ghanaians should respect Nigerians. We should all respect ourselves. The insults are not necessary. We should all strive to promote African/Blackman excellence to the world

What does this have to do with my post? Bia, come, be very kiaful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by mdntiri(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2022
Berankis:

Your own Ghanaian is different. Not many like you in that country.

The"good" thing about us though is we can insult for Africa yes, but we hardly resort to fisticuffs. wink
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by mdntiri(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:

What does this have to do with my post? Bia, come, be very kiaful.

You said your people shouldn't come to Ghana, and I'm giving you some reasons why they'd come. It's a saner clime
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2022
mdntiri:

You said your people shouldn't come to Ghana, and I'm giving you some reasons why they'd come. It's a saner clime

There are other countries apart from Ghana. Living amongst enemies is a no no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2022
I can’t wait for Davido and Wizkid disgrace by Ghanaians. Shatta Wale please continue giving it to Burna Boy. Burna Boy is still going to lose a lot of endorsements, whether true or not. If you wrestle with a pig, be ready for the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by okwusdaddy: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2022
I taught this guy is star why is he behaving like an internet trolls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by mdntiri(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:

There are other countries apart from Ghana. Living amongst enemies is a no no.

Enemies? Hmmm. Some Ghanaians don't like Nigerians, it's​ same in Nigeria. Well let me tell you something. Ghana is the most peaceful country in West Africa, second most peaceful in Africa. Ghanaians are by NATURE quiet cool people. Now when loud happy-go-lucky, "proud", show-off Nigerians come into our space, they may not even do anything sinister, but just them being their normal loud happy-go-lucky self may cause them to make enemies. It's of late that Ghanaians too are becoming loud, showy etc. 2 loud party people can easily relate than a loud Vs quiet person.

The 200 million people you carry with their strong Nigeria culture, influence, business savviness is also a threat. If 30 million small market Ghana allows Nigeria into our retail space they'd take over.

There's also Nigeria criminality. In Nigeria/Igbo circles a Ghana burger is yahoo Nigeria boy. You have terms for Malaysia, Dubai, USA etc Nigeria burgers. About 4 years ago there was a Nigeria kidnapper who went to Takoradi, kidnapped 4 teenage girls and killed them, dump their bodies in a septic tank for no reason. Prior to this incident some of us had never heard the word kidnapping before. The Nigeria hate went through the roof during this time

Now you know what's happening? I've heard about 4 different incidents of Takoradi folks faking kidnappings to swindle money from people. Imagine if more experienced criminal Nigerians come into our space what the crime rate, Ghanaian exposure to crime would be like?

Etc etc etc. Nigerians are the biggest consumers of Ghanaian chocolate. Nigeria brings lots of productivity/ business to a space, in same measure you bring lots of problems to a space. And you're not 60/80 million, you're 200 million!

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Chibuezem(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:
Bourna Boy please leave this guy. He is seeking relevancy . Don't go so low by arguing with him.

You are far bigger than him. He is just jealous of our artists.
burna boy no fit see this your comment sha
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2022
mdntiri:

Enemies? Hmmm. Some Ghanaians don't like Nigerians, it's​ same in Nigeria. Well let me tell you something. Ghana is the most peaceful country in West Africa, second most peaceful in Africa. Ghanaians are by NATURE quiet cool people. Now when loud happy-go-lucky, "proud", show-off Nigerians come into our space, they may not even do anything sinister, but just them being their normal loud happy-go-lucky self may cause them to make enemies. It's of late that Ghanaians too are becoming loud, showy etc. 2 loud party people can easily relate than a loud Vs quiet person.

The 200 million people you carry with their strong Nigeria culture, influence, business savviness is also a threat. If 30 million small market Ghana allows Nigeria into our retail space they'd take over.

There's also Nigeria criminality. In Nigeria/Igbo circles a Ghana burger is yahoo Nigeria boy. You have terms for Malaysia, Dubai, USA etc Nigeria burgers. About 4 years ago there was a Nigeria kidnapper who went to Takoradi, kidnapped 4 teenage girls and killed them, dump their bodies in a septic tank for no reason. Prior to this incident some of us had never heard the word kidnapping before. The Nigeria hate went through the roof during this time

Now you know what's happening? I've heard about 4 different incidents of Takoradi folks faking kidnappings to swindle money from people. Imagine if more experienced criminal Nigerians come into our space what the crime rate, Ghanaian exposure to crime would be like?

Etc etc etc. Nigerians are the biggest consumers of Ghanaian chocolate. Nigeria brings lots of productivity/ business to a space, in same measure you bring lots of problems to a space. And you're not 60/80 million, you're 200 million!

That’s why I said they should leave Ghana for you Ghanaians to enjoy na. Have you not heard me screaming that they should leave Ghana. Abi you Ghanaians want criminal and loud mouthed Nigerians to live and influence you lily white Ghanaians? Ayam not understanding all this long epistles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by officialenny(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Stupid pidgin
Irrelevant fool
Ghana & South african music are trash
Nigerians are hardworking,creative and they make use of every opportunity
Shatta wale song with Beyonce was total trash never made it to the top but brown skin girl was a hit
Nigerians will alway lead and conquer
E dey vex say no foreign artiste dey feature them
King promise is still the best from Ghana
So Bleep off shatta wale you na church rat
Rich dudes don't brag their wealth speaks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by JoshuaVibes: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This Burnaboy ain't Wise at all! sad

because he got muscles, he think say everything na GraGra!

He has successfully fallen into the Trap of Attention-Seeking, Useless Shatta Wale! undecided

Dat's why WizzyBaba's Silent mode is always the Best! cool
Don't Talk or Reply to people too Much, hence they start to Misbehave! sad smiley

100% TRUE. Shatta Wale set a trap, and Burna Boy fell right into it. Common Sense and Intelligence should go hand in hand with ruggedity. That is if there should be ruggedity at all. Burna is one of the best musicians in the world Currently. This alone should have made him careful enough to ignore certain things. . Odogwu no try for this one at all.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by NaBanga: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2022
There is no smoke without fire. In his drug hazed rant, I believe the story of Ms. Kuti is the real coco. I pray no one gets hurt over nonsense, but I also pray that Burna boy is not running through Ghana raping young ladies.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:

Was it not ordinary Ghanaians that built their country you are running? Are you not ashamed of yourself that as a Nigerian man you cannot do the same? Even I as a Nigerian lady dey shame for una.
O yeah? With the average Nigerian girl entitlement mentality, unconcerned attitude towards politics,high insecurity, evil politicians, u are stiffling and crippling the youth. I prefer the restructuring or dissolution of Nigeria.Only then can we encourage people to return home. U can be in the fore front with ur 'come back home to insecurity' advocate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
O yeah? With the average Nigerian girl entitlement mentality, unconcerned attitude towards politics,high insecurity, evil politicians, u are stiffling and crippling the youth. I prefer the restructuring or dissolution of Nigeria.Only then can we encourage people to return home. U can be in the fore front with ur 'come back home to insecurity' advocate

When you guys dismantle patriarchy, then we can talk about the above bolded.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:

When you guys dismantle patriarchy, then we can talk about the above bolded.
You see... here we go again. Cleverly shying away. All Nigerians need to work on their mentality and reasoning. No wonder a white man changed Ghana and South Africa we are running to
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Abeg mak person summarizes that article in one word for me
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
ERockson:
I mumu and I need help before I enter market
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard73:
I swear my stupidity is top notch

Nigeria mumu.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:
Nigerian artistes should leave Ghana. I’ve been saying this for awhile. They don’t want to listen. See as Ghanaians are dragging them into the mud. Very soon they will all lose respect. Nigerians, please leave Ghana. I don’t talk anyhow o!!

That was why one agbero was mishandling wizkid in Lagos the other time …they can’t help it Ghana is saner abeg
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:
Bourna Boy please leave this guy. He is seeking relevancy . Don't go so low by arguing with him.

You are far bigger than him. He is just jealous of our artists.

If you are truly a female and you’ve been raped am not sure you will talk this kind nonsense talk .
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
BlackfireX:
Poor people eeeehhhh

If you are successful in there midst..they will turn on you like ravenous wolves

I despise poor people eeeehhhh

Aboki keep quiet
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Boss13:
I was wondering why Burna Boy responded to Shatta Wale. Apparently, it appears they have a long history that have never been swept away.

Burna Boy trash his own image. A grammy award winner stoop so low to engage with a local artist. He should have ignored Shatta Wale but because of their history together he felt the jab and rant was for him.

Sharap u know nothing..!!
It was Shatta who brought burna to Ghana de first time argue with ur keyboard
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Elidrisy20:
I read this rubbish from A-Z but I no understand anything ooo, e be like say this guy Don dey crazy/mental he need serious help, financially, mentally, socially.
Una sure say this guy go school at all

Maybe socially or mentally but not financially Shatta can feed ur entire family till eternity.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
Berankis:

But unfortunately Nigerian artistes that are way above him are all falling for his trap. It's all a trap to get their attention for him to trend and be popular. Who know am...? Wetin him don achieve?
Well am not really surprised as Ghana has always been envious of Nigeria, always trying to out-compete or show they are better but they will never be up to Nigeria till this world ends.
Useless Ghana! That country can never amount to anything in Africa. The people are too useless.
[/s]

And what does Nigeria amount to …??
If is not kidnapping is international crime syndicates or cocain pushing in India or Thailand or terrorism boko haram and banditry and u got the nerve to utter that nonsense from ur useless mouth about Ghana u must be very sick in the head.
A country where innocent youth were shot and killed at close range by the military which are meant to protect them and nothing happened and u call this a country u need to have a bit of shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Mini Blue Dress / D’banj Gives Lady An Unexpected Job Offer For Opening A Twitter Account / Aki & Paw Paw At The Calabar Carnival 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.