Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,086 members, 7,973,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why I Don't Need Jesus. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Don't Need Jesus. (5416 Views)

I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Reasons You Need Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13am On Jul 22
Thanks for your time so i'm leaving your thread you may not get a response from me anymore on this particular thread because i'm unfollowing it now, until some other time you quote me elsewhere.
Farewell! smiley
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22
MaxInDHouse:

The title "GOD" connotes SUPREME BEING you can't deny the fact that Jehovah's Witnesses are excellently doing the will of God as found written in the Bible so if you think their GOD was created yet the worshipers are fulfilling what the Bible God promised long ago then your own god who can't do anything is DEAD! Psalms 115:4-8

For your information the other guy i shunned has also been blinded by hatred for truth just as you're blinded right now.
GOD is a spirit that you can't see so the only evidence of His existence is the activities of His worshipers which must be in line with His purpose for mankind.

Several times you have acknowledged that i'm a competent student of the scriptures but your problem is the source of my knowledge which is through the Bible God - Jesus of Nazareth - his Jewish disciples - Governing Body and Jehovah's Witnesses.

You just want me to cut of Jesus, his disciples, Governing Body and Jehovah's Witnesses so that i can stand as if the knowledge came from tin air the same thing is affecting the other guy but he welcome two more factors which is Jesus and his disciples but the rest he despises with contempt, you guys are not different from atheists who acknowledged that humans like them are intelligent but keep despising the source of life God for reasons best known to them.

So whether you like it or not all your gods are useless and worthless if there is no evidence of it's existence other than what is found written in books because anyone can write books and claim it's inspired but only the true God can make a promise and actualize it within His worshipers not by might or military forces! Zechariah 4:6

Jesus is a creation of the Roman empire, why should I not cut him off?
God's promise was for those obeying his commandments not people not people following an idol.
So if you like be in a super performing group, as long as you engage in idolatry, you are a traitor....and he commands us to stone such so they don't corrupt the rest and purge the evil...

My friend you can keep been in a performing group all you like as long as you reference somebody apart from Hashem, you are wasting your time...

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by FxMasterz: 3:47pm On Jul 23
MaxInDHouse:

You're not serious walahi talahi.
Ṣebi you said we have part ways and if i don't quote you it's over between us?
Well let me tell you that all those speaking of my comments as if they've seen something really strange knows exactly what they are saying:

Those speaking of your comments don't know that you're double-faced, pretentious and toxic. Do Seniorman715, Cjstars, Questionnaires, Mayflowa, Naturefellow and all those people who have fallen prey of your trickery know that you manipulate scriptures to suit your ideas? Do they know that you would rather accept the words of your GB than bow before the Word of God? Do they actually know that you have been very vulgar on this platform - even calling people dunce, mad man, mumu, asínwín, odẹ, etc unprovoked? Don't you have shame, or you want Achorladey to bring up evidences of the vulgar, toxic and abusive nature of your conversations? You have used words against me too on several occasions and yet I never replied you according to the tenor of your words. Yet, you have the guts to be boasting in what is supposed to be your shame! Anyway, I shouldn't be surprised since you once told me you're proud to have called someone a mad man just because you thought he didn't answer a question you asked.

When did I ever say we have parted ways or that I wouldn't mention you again except you quote me? Can you bring the proof to the open?

You've been deceiving yourself all these while supporting the generation of the fifth brothers of the rich man in Jesus' illustration of Lazarus. Luke 16:28
https://www.nairaland.com/8153138/five-brothers-rich-man-know

Well whether you like it or not only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION taught by the GOVERNING BODY has these things and no other religion as in no single religion call it whatever name you want has what i'm teaching here apart from the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.

So it's better you stay on your lane if you want to oppose God's only organization today! smiley

In response to the bolded, you behave like the proverbial child in a Yoruba adage which says "A child would consider his father's farm as being the largest in the world if he has not had the opportunity to visit other farms."

By the grace of God, I can teach your GBs the Word of God. I promise you that they wouldn't be able to withstand me if we were to stand face to face in a debate concerning their many satanic heresies such as "Jesus started ruling in heaven in 1914", "Jesus has come a second time in 1914 and has started ruling as a mighty spirit King on earth", "Only 144,000 souls would make heaven" and all the numerous lies they tell brainwashed JWs.

See as your organization is suffering. No miracles happen among you. None of you have any experiential encounter with God. You don't have the power to cast out devils as Jesus promised all Believers. You don't understand the operations of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. You don't even know the difference between the Gifts of the Spirit, the Gift of the Holy Spirit and the Fruits of the Spirit. You don't enjoy indepth revelations of God that floods your soul with constant light. You don't even know what it means to have a personal walk with God. Most Christians who become atheists come majorly from your cult. Since there's no power in your midst except lies mixed with truth, how would it not be easy for anyone among you to conclude that there's no God?

That I said you're correct about what you wrote does not mean you're always correct. There are times you're correct only because they mix truth to the lies they tell you.

We enjoy deep revelations so much that I can lift a verse from scripture and write volumes of teachings from that particular verse by the revelation of the Holy Ghost. You'll be flooded with light, life and peace as I teach you the Word of God.

Open your eyes and stop deceiving yourself. Your farm is a small farm overgrown with many weeds. Test other farms and you'll be amazed that the pastures are greener on the true side of God.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by achorladey: 3:50pm On Jul 23
FxMasterz:

Those speaking of your comments don't know that you're double-faced, pretentious and toxic. Do Seniorman715, Cjstars, Questionnaires, Mayflowa, Naturefellow and all those people who have fallen prey of your trickery know that you manipulate scriptures to suit your ideas? Do they know that you would rather accept the words of GB that bow before the Word of God? Do they actually know that you have been very vulgar on this platform - even calling people dunce, mad man, mumu, asínwín, odẹ, etc unprovoked? Don't you have shame, or you want Achorladey to bring up evidences of the vulgar, toxic and abusive nature of your conversations? You have used words against me on several occasions and yet I never replied you according to the tenor of your words. Yet, you have the guts to be boasting in what is supposed to be your shame! Anyway, I shouldn't be surprised since you once told me you're proud to have called someone a mad mad just because you thought he didn't answer a question you asked.

When did I ever say we have parted ways or that I wouldn't mention you again except you quote me? Can you bring the proof to the open?

In response to the bolded, you behave like the proverbial child in a Yoruba adage which says "[i]A child would consider his father's farm as being the largest in the world if he has not had the opportunity to visit other farms.[i]"

By the grace of God, I can teach your GBs the Word of God. I promise you that they wouldn't be able to withstand me if we're to stand face to face in a debate concerning their many satanic heresies such as "Jesus started ruling in heaven in 1914", "Jesus has come a second time in 1914 and has started ruling as a mighty spirit King on earth", "Only 144,000 souls would make heaven" and all the numerous lies they tell brainwashed JWs.

See as your organization is suffering. No miracles happen among you. None of you have any experiential encounter with God. You don't have the power to cast out devils as Jesus promised all believers. You don't understand the operations of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. You don't even know the difference between the Gifts of the Spirit, the Gift of the Holy Spirit and the Fruits of the Spirit. You don't enjoy indepth revelations of God that foods your soul with constant light. You don't even know what it means to have a personal walk with God. Most Christians who become atheists come majorly from your cult. Since there's no power in your midst except lies mixed with truth, how would it not be easy for anyone among you to conclude that there's no God?

That I said you're correct about what you wrote does not mean you're always correct. There are times you're correct only because they mix truth to the lies they tell you.

We enjoy deep revelations so much that I can lift a verse from scripture and write volumes of teaching from that particular verse by the revelation of the Holy Ghost. You'll be flooded with light, life and peace as I teach you the Word of God.

Open your eyes and stop deceiving yourself. Your farm is a small farm overgrown with many weeds. Test other farms and you'll be amazed that the pastures are greener on the true side of God.

Wetin e go gain after empty boasting and bragging? grin grin

Self righteousness and boasting about better performing performance group that he said is influenced by devil and are sinners filled with hypocrites na im way of life

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23
FxMasterz:

Seniorman715, Cjstars, Questionnaires, Mayflowa, Naturefellow.

Please go and convince them that they are all stupid to have thought what i posted aren't manipulative but God's word. grin

I wonder how you could think five different individuals could utter strong words after reading the comments of one person and all agreed that he is a competent student of the Bible but you are here complaining as if all of them don't have brains to figure out who is being manipulated between you and them.

These are people who once feel God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) are evil but now after reasoning deeply like real people who are unbiased they've come to agree that servants of God in Bible times aren't different from JWs who you're now accusing as evildoers when they have never ever done anything evil to you in person apart from having a different belief just like thousands of religions out there! undecided

FxMasterz:

Test other farms and you'll be amazed that the pastures are greener on the true side of God.

Just mention one so i can compare with the one and only organization that's performing beyond expectation but no you won't! cheesy
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23
The real topic of this thread is why I don't need Jesus, let's not lose sight of that ..
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23
sonmvayina:

The real topic of this thread is why I don't need Jesus, let's not lose sight of that ..

Please tell them let any who has the liver step forward to debate the matter with you, i've played my own part! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible / "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Why Do Some Nigerians Call Their Pastors 'Papa' Or 'Daddy'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.