Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,874 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:38 AM

Pregnancy Saved Me From Untimely Death Actress Uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnancy Saved Me From Untimely Death Actress Uche Ogbodo (441 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) / Fan Thinks Uche Ogbodo Is Unclad, Actress Replies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Saved Me From Untimely Death Actress Uche Ogbodo by Bestblog: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
On Saturday, January 1, the actress, who welcomed a baby girl with her partner, Bobby Maris, in May 2021, posted this on her Instagram page.

According to her, she was diagnosed with Angioedema in 2020, and physicians informed her it was a life-threatening ailment. When she became pregnant, though, the symptoms vanished totally.

Uche Ogbodo, an actress, recounts how pregnancy saved her life from a terrible death (video)

Uche Ogbodo, a Nollywood actress, has spoken about how becoming pregnant transformed her life and saved her from death.
see her post

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Saved Me From Untimely Death Actress Uche Ogbodo by JaneYave(f): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Each baby comes with its own favour. God is good
Re: Pregnancy Saved Me From Untimely Death Actress Uche Ogbodo by setobaba: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
JaneYave:
Each baby comes with its own favour. God is good

I don’t think so, what if the hospital committed an error in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

The Grand Opening Of Davido New Mansion In Banana Island / Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her New Man And Ex Husband / Footage Of Actress Eniola Badmus Giving Kizz Daniel A Twerk Dance On Stage Stirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.