Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,138 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage (32548 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Okortor:
Another simp, about to be scammed by one daughter of eve.

You better straf her ASAP.

That's how one girl told my guy same thing back then, not knowing she was knacking other guys, then we set her up as she hasn't met me before, I added up on fb, chatted n met in an hotel, just after taking pepper soup with yoghurt, the rest na history as I insisted we take pics while on bed though not naked just for my friend to confirm.

On getting home, I showed him all evidence, he cried uncontrollably and that was when I knew what's called "PREMIUM TEARS". LOL.
Real Bad boy how do vagina People easily accept you guys is because of money or plause?
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by MrMacinterchi1: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

You know absolutely nothing young man. With time you’d come to understand.

The worth it is every good thing you can think of that comes from God. Yes, totally worth it! If she continued to obey God, she’d not just be a perfect wife for op, more blessings would abound and oh, I sense you are kinda jealous lol

You are jealous and envy the fact that someone can decide to keep themselves and wait because you can’t subject your own flesh and feelings under such and you try to console yourself that it isn’t worth it. It’s totally worth it mehnnnn!!!!
I'm wondering what I might said that made you to think that I'm Jealous. it beats me seriously. be it as it may,
You sensed wrong. Saying no sex before marriage is not, in the real Sense of things , keeping ones self for any reason. It's pure tool your kind use for manipulation for some unfortunate men. a sexual active women who uses sex as a game to hold a man down to marriage is manipulation . You Know that.

Meanwhile, I may not know anything o to you, it's sure due to your lack of understanding.

God shows mercy to whom he chooses. it's not always Black and White, there are shades of grey around. You can never understand that, though you may try.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

I'm wondering what I might said that made you to think that I'm Jealous. it beats me seriously. be it as it may,
You sensed wrong. Saying no sex before marriage is not, in the real Sense of things , keeping ones self for any reason. It's pure tool your kind use for manipulation for some unfortunate men. a sexual active women who uses sex as a game to hold a man down to marriage is manipulation . Youu Know that.

Meanwhile, I may not know anything o to you, it's sure due to your lack of understanding.

God shows mercy to whom he chooses. it's not always Black and White, there are shades of grey around. You can never understand that, though you may try.
You call that manipulation ? Lol because you can’t get your way with a lady, she’s strict enough to say No to your demands but you try to guilt trip her by calling it manipulation? It might work for some gullible ladies but a lady who is well disciplined and would not compromise for any reason, would read and see the deceit in your so called “Manipulation”
If he can’t deal with it, then he should move on! And how can you see the benefits of such when you are against it? Obviously you’d play a blind eye to whatever it is.

After sleeping with random men, with high body counts you lots will still shame her! I blame any lady that takes your type serious.

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Please don't tell him.

No time to advise SIMPS this year.
Please grin
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Fantazy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:
Top of the morning dear Nairalanders..

I think I have found the girl of my dreams and she ticks all the boxes for me except that she has said our relationship should be a no sex relationship till marriage because we intend to settle down this year by God's grace.
So please if you have been in a no sex relationship kindly share tips on how to preserve it and be steadfast till we tie the knots.
Thank you.

I really need good advice because I want this to be my Bus-Stop.

If she is a virgin then go with her. But if she's not, you need to wake up from that your dream and find a girl in reality.

I can't say more than that!
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by mignone(f): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
tongue n
Good, she is obviously a good girl hopefully.

I and my hubby didn’t even hug as well not to talk of sex and we courted for a long time. If we can do it, you can also do it with God’s help.

Remember, time flies really fast and before you know it, it is your wedding night. The wait would be worth it.
God bless u&ur marriage sis. Same here; twas a strictly Christian courtship &I ddnt even know what his house looked like. To God's glory, we're waxing stronger X d day.
The devil has really eaten deep into this generation that 'everyone' believes dt courting is synonymous to marriage wch gives d liberty to have sex.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Dminister(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
What if after marriage you discovered it’s a big river down there that you would have to swim throughout your existence?
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

I think I have found the girl of my dreams and she ticks all the boxes for me except that she has said our relationship should be a no sex relationship till marriage because we intend to settle down this year by God's grace.
So please if you have been in a no sex relationship kindly share tips on how to preserve it and be steadfast till we tie the knots.
Thank you.

She ticks your boxes fine..

Next is on to God..Lord will give you a sign.

For sex, relax it will come naturally as far as you two find each other attractive.

I hope you arr the man of her dreams too undecided If woman no rate you like that, you no go see pant..If you try see na under strict rules and hurdles.. cheesy

Note: I am not a fan of no sex till marriage, marriage starts when we both agreed to spend forever...

Wedding is a formality..

Paying her dowry is the main, as it carries the blessings from both sides to the new home.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
mignone:

God bless u&ur marriage sis. Same here; twas a strictly Christian courtship &I ddnt even know what his house looked like. To God's glory, we're waxing stronger X d day.
The devil has really eaten deep into this generation that 'everyone' believes dt courting is synonymous to marriage wch gives d liberty to have sex.
Amennnnn and yours too sis cheesy

So happy to know this ideal way of courting is still being practiced till today as immorality is gradually being accepted by even some acclaimed Christians.
When you put God first, be rest assured that you are in for great and amazing marital blessings.
It’s unfortunate ladies who would want to tow this path are too scared to do so because they don’t trust God enough to give them their own God ordained husband who would meet all terms and conditions.

God bless your home more sis.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by anthropizzy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

This is a scam.

You better test run each other now so that you can understand each other sexual prowess before you get into marriage.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by donhackaz: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Acesexcell:
not at all my brother.
I wish you the best sir....
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by OBTOREPA(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
siofra:

I thank God for nairaland. He doesn't disturb me anymore. We're cool now.

Meanwhile he's not my crush angry
Thank God for you
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Rhea(f): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

She is indeed the girl of your dreams. It is time to wake up and face reality.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by MrMacinterchi1: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

You call that manipulation ? Lol because you can’t get your way with a lady, she’s strict enough to say No to your demands but you try to guilt trip her by calling it manipulation? It might work for some gullible ladies but a lady who is well disciplined and would not compromise for any reason would read and see the deceit in your so called “Manipulation”
If he can’t deal with it, then he should move on! And how can you see the benefits of such when you are against it? Obviously you’d play a blind eye to whatever it is.

After sleeping with random men, with high body counts you lots will still shame her! I blame any lady that takes your type serious.

ok it's all right. But, what about those ones that made up their mind to deal with it and end up getting played? and found out that they were deceived?

You see ,
I don't need to sugercoat the real situation to suit anyone. I figured that you did this with your husband and some how it worked out for you guys, that's great and I'm much glad that your man made a good deal out from it . However,it's a sad situation for lucky men that fell into the hands of devils in human form

some ladies use this as a scope to manipulate men that can't think straight again Because of so called Love. In these situations, they use it to hide dirty, shameful things from the man who will still find out after all the so called whatever is over ; then, the only reward (that you claimed that worth it ) for these men is disappointment and anger which will grow into grudge and resentment that will finally brake the home.

that's why I wished the guy the best so that the outcome will be favourable to him and not be a can of worms like most men had experienced.

Nevertheless,
The Only exception to this category of ladies are those who from the onset had a self decision within themselves ( either prompted by religious beliefs or personal decisions) to say NO to anybody they came across - this I agree with you and that's why most people are asking if the lady had been keeping herself or whether she's among those that will say yes to some and no to some (because of what they stand to gain or lose) - that's pure made).

However , I'm glad we are now having a conversation and reasoning. Things I present before you here are factual, and they are the basis of my conversation. this is getting too long a comment..

And, You do not know me ,or my so called type (as you put it). Please, don't accord such accolades to yourself, it grin makes me laugh.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by DaRuud(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
You knack her - Hell Fire

She Lie - Hell Fire

She knack elsewhere - Hell Fire

Mummy G O

EkehPraise:

Thank you.

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by tightpussy156: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
stupid man.marriage they catch you right :-@op one retired olosho wan scam you WITH No SEX TILL MARRIAGE.IF YOU CHECK WELL THE GIRL THEY COLLECT BIG GBOLA OUTSIDE.KEEP YOU FOR SIDE MAGA AN A,FOOL.REMEMBER THE LAW ONCE SHE NO GIVE YOU SHE IS GETTING ELSEWHERE.NO MATTER HOW,A GIRL FORM OR DO SHAKARA FOR YOU.THAT SAME GIRL WILL BE CHEAP TO ANOTHER BOY WEN NO REACH YOUR LEVEL.BE WISE BEFORE YOU MARRY BOREHOLE.WHO QUOTE MET FOR SAYING TRUTH HUG TRANSFORMER.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Fourwinds: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mood11:
grin grin
First tip; make sure she's not getting it elsewhere.

Why do I feel like she's about to scam and deceive you grin grin

Hmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by rosechika1994: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bros, no tryam, she no love you.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Kissiemu(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
There are no tips to share to you. Just tell her that there will be no spending till after marriage. Case closed!
Ronke!!!
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by MeeLan: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na only u she fit tell that story....
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

ok it's all right. But, what about those ones that made up their mind to deal with it and end up getting played? and found out that they were deceived?

You see ,
I don't need to sugercoat the real situation to suit anyone. I figured that you did this with your husband and some how it worked out for you guys, that's great and I'm much glad that your man made a good deal out from it . However,it's a sad situation for lucky men that fell into the hands of devils in human form

some ladies use this as a scope to manipulate men that can't think straight again Because of so called Love. In these situations, they use it to hide dirty, shameful things from the man who will still find out after all the so called whatever is over ; then, the only reward (that you claimed that worth it ) for these men is disappointment and anger which will grow into grudge and resentment that will finally brake the home.

that's why I wished the guy the best so that the outcome will be favourable to him and not be a can of worms like most men had experienced.

Nevertheless,
The Only exception to this category of ladies are those who from the onset had a self decision within themselves ( either prompted by religious beliefs or personal decisions) to say NO to anybody they came across - this I agree with you and that's why most people are asking if the lady had been keeping herself or whether she's among those that will say yes to some and no to some (because of what they stand to gain or lose) - that's pure made).

However , I'm glad we are now having a conversation and reasoning. Things I present before you here are factual, and they are the basis of my conversation. this is getting too long a comment..

And, You do not know me ,or my so called type (as you put it). Please, don't accord such accolades to yourself, it grin makes me laugh.

I get your point though, this is why God must be involved before choosing a partner as the experience of marrying a wrong partner could ruin the person for life.

I’m just saying if she ticked all his boxes, not having sex shouldn’t be a problem. I believe op should know her better, but that doesn’t really makes her a good person or the right person for him still.

Anyways, God first and obeying His laws will benefit us all including saying No to pre-marital Sex.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by dontrulee: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Girls will tell you or beg you not to cheat on them while they're actively cheating on you

It's hard to find a girl who doesn't cheat, an average beautiful girl is being bombarded left and right by many Hot folks and unfortunately ladies are affected more by what they hear, so they fall into one or two traps.... It's just the beauty of Life, enjoy
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by MrMacinterchi1: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

I get your point though, this is why God must be involved before choosing a partner as the experience of marrying a wrong partner could ruin the person for life.

I’m just saying if she ticked all his boxes, not having sex shouldn’t be a problem. I believe op should know her better, but that doesn’t really makes her a good person or the right person for him still.

Anyways, God first and obeying His laws will benefit us all including saying No to pre-marital Sex.
Thanks for your time Miss and, take care of your husband.
Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Hkff: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Keep dreaming

Someone else is fucckking her better dump that bitchhh immediately it will end in tears

That’s the tactics these lose whorrres used now and most of them will be finessing you in disguise please don’t fall for it
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

Thanks for your time Mrs and, take care of your husband.
Happy new year.
Thanks for your time as well and I’ll do just that smiley

Happy New Year, all the best.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by remsonik(f): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
I met a guy and all his words are about my boobs and sex I flee. Many guys have told me they can't marry a woman they don't sleep with and I reject them. Some get married to another woman and still wants to befriend me, is that one not a stupid man. I prefer to remain celibate for years and not be married to a street guy who all he wants from a woman is sex.

Should marriage be about sex alone, you can't avoid sex in a day yet your wife just delivered a baby or is sick and you want sex. Can you please hold your emotions rather than flirting and cheating on her.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by vivavik(f): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
handsomeyinka:
I will recommend you to wait till you get married to her.

She may be a virgin or not but don't judge her based on her past..

Keep the faith in her,plan the future together,talk to her about financial responsibilities both of you will share when you eventually get married and finally pray together for Gods intervention.

You will definitely have sex with her as much as you want it once you guys get married.

Don't lose focus,Stay Focused!!.

God will surely see you through brother.

You have spoken so maturely, different from what a lot of men have typed, I do not know why most men don't believe when some ladies say this.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Poleski: 3:23am On Jan 05, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

Would you buy a wedding suit and not test it to be sure it fits before wearing it on the wedding day? The sane answer would be "NO." 

Why on earth would you want to have a no-sex-relationship with a woman you planned to spend the rest of your life with? It makes absolutely no sense! This type of dumb relationship doesn't guarantee anything in a marriage! 

Finding out if you're sexually compatible with your future life partner is very vital in courtship because the number one thing that breaks most marriages is infidelity.

If a woman you want to marry doesn't trust you enough to have sex with you, then why should you trust her enough to marry her? Use your common sense!
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by princewarri1985: 3:32am On Jan 05, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE BUT SHE IS GIVING THE PU*SSY TO OTHER SHARP NIGGAZ OUTSIDE, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SIMP, NA UNA TYPE DEY GIVE ALL THESE FEMINIST THEM BACKBONE TO RIDE ON US
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Marry her
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by frozen70(f): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

Sex drive and performance is one of the good qualities a man should look out for same with women

But if you are sure she is a Virgin and you are very sure, then go ahead

But if she is not a Virgin and she is telling you that is sex after marriage

Well, whatever you get or buy in a wrapped package is your gain or loss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.