Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,168 members, 7,896,968 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

A Lady Drag Out Store Owner After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Drag Out Store Owner After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open... (478 Views)

Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) / Beautiful Instagram Girl Shares Hot Photos Of Her In Skimpy Outfit / Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Drag Out Store Owner After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open... by GladGlad(f): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
A lady Drag out store owner after skimpy dress bought from them ripped open while she was partying

A woman has called out a store after a dress she bought from them ripped open while she was out partying.

She shared photos of the chainmail dress which has a waist-high slit and leaves little to the imagination.

She then shared another photo of herself, sitting embarrassed after her dress had ripped open, leaving her almost n*ked.

She shared a screenshot of her chat with the clothing store she bought from and accused them of bodyshaming her and blaming her body size for the accident with the dress.

See photos and post here... https://gladtune.com/2022/01/05/a-lady-drag-out-store-owner-after-skimpy-dress-bought-from-them-ripped-open-while-she-was-partying/
Re: A Lady Drag Out Store Owner After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open... by everythinggirly(f): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmm.
Re: A Lady Drag Out Store Owner After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open... by Coronavirus123: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin
Re: A Lady Drag Out Store Owner After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open... by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
See this yeye girl
You buy rag wear
Without any atom of fear
Come think say e no go tear
Your mumu just dey smell

1 Like

Re: A Lady Drag Out Store Owner After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open... by Deborah98(f): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
The embarrassment no be here... Remembered the day I was going to church,the skirt I wore was behaving like what I don't know so I thought it was something I can manage till I'm back... Long story cut short the skirt tore open in front of people ooooh,shame wey catch me that day eeh... My saving grace was my friend who then covered me till I reached home and changed.
Re: A Lady Drag Out Store Owner After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open... by illicit(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
How is dat even a dress

(1) (Reply)

Any Unmarried Female Police Officer Who Gets Pregnant Will Be Sacked:police Rule / 3 Men’s Insecurities Women Don’t Care About / Any Cool Girl Around Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.