Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 (24055 Views)

7 Little Things You Should Quit To Be Happy And Successful / 5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by grenje(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
avoid unnecessary expenses because things may slow down for the
next two months.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by dugosas: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Spot on
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Odinaka00(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
If I didn’t come to social media, would I have seen this lovely post of yours that could change my life? Anyways everything you said on this post is on point

I had a very successful year in 2021 and applied everything you said here
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Terorislam: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nice one, hope our unity beging and skull mining brothers will listen
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Ademola47(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:
About number 3, what if the social medium pays our bills?
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Blogging Business Is Very Sweet
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by ekensi01: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
1 and 3 should be cancelled..
Increase volume
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by misscherrysmith(f): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
I agree with you but I think you should modify No.3, social media is now a strong means of making money and because we know that, we do advertisement there. People just need to maximize social media.
If you're interested in making money from PiggyVest and cowrywise, check my signature to get MY PHONE NUMBER. You get #1,000 each time.

WhiteRuler:
The year has just begun and it is an opportunity for us to make the best we can out of it. This same year, there are people that will acquire riches to themselves legitimately and conversely to others. These might be as a result of increase in their productivity and consequent increase in fortune.

Below, in no particular order, let's discuss things that can help us become more productive and successful in 2022.

1. Commit the year to God
Although members of some religious organizations are already on it (cross over night service and January fasting) but being a member of this forum, I do come across comments from atheists and non-believers of Christ. While I don't have any problem with whatever religious choices you have chosen for yourself, and let's also forget about what biology teaches us. Truth is, whether you like it or not, you have a Maker, a Creator and that person rules over your destiny in life. In Christianity, our beliefs are in God Almighty and His son, Jesus Christ. We believe He blesses and prospers people with the efforts they put in their works. You would do yourself a great deal by committing the year to His hands and pray for His guidance, protection, breakthroughs and all needed to succeed in the year.

2. Be more serious with opportunities
If I had taken some opportunities I came across on the forum years back more seriously, today I would have been a far better person than I am. What opportunity is before you today either on Nairaland, online in general or offline, grab them and be more serious for a better productivity in the year.

3. Spend less time on social media
In fact, it is difficult to log out of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Nairaland and the rest. Why? Because a lot are going on there that keep you scrolling and scrolling, from funny posts to funny videos, socio-political news updates and what have you. Indeed, very difficult to log out. You see? These are times if properly channeled into work, it will increase productivity and bring in more money. In a nutshell, spend less time on social media and spend more time at work.

4. Get more exercising
You need a flexible and physically fit body to be able to function properly and one of the ways to achieving that is by exercising. Do more exercising this year to enable you have the body that can guarantee you good performance at work.

5. Take care of your health needs
The simple adage is that, "health is wealth". That is very true. When you are unhealthy, chances are that you will not be able to function properly at work or even aspire to make money and be productive. This is why you need a healthy body. Whatever are your health challenges, you'll be more productive if you fix them as you prepare for the tasks ahead.

6. Stay out of trouble
I have nothing much to type about this. We all already know troubles only ruin, and never build. Police cases, court cases, feud within family, neighbourhood, office, business and anywhere else, avoid them completely.

7. Build more connections
A tree they say cannot make a forest and the thickness of a forest is determined by the number of trees it has. This simply tells you that you need as many connections as possible for a better productivity in the year. What are your areas of engagement? Try to make more connections with those in the same industry as you and even beyond. These connections will build you and help you become more productive in the year.

8. Be more aggressive in job hunting
This one goes directly to applicants and aspiring entrepreneurs. So when I say job hunting, I mean both those seeking employment and those aspiring to become self-employed. In general, be more aggressive. For example, if you had sent out over 100 applications last year and nothing yielded, send over 300 this year and chances are that, you will get what you aim for. Same thing applies to those seeking investors/financiers for their business proposals.

9. Have a set goal
While you are not to entertain complacency in any form, however, even if you are unable to achieve the set goal at the end of the year, it must have inspired you to striving to achieve greatness unlike where no goals are set.

You are free to add yours.

Once again, I wish us all a very productive and successful year, 2022.
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
ekensi01:
Increase volume
grin wink
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by meobizy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mscheew.
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Slynation(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
All are on point except that number 3...The presence of social media ha made networking and connections much easier, no matter the work you are into, you can always sell your skills on Social Media...!! Although I understand where you coming from...
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Amos1423(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
All these things wey you copy come paste for here na only for phone and book E dey sweet to read and church E sweet to talk but when life Wan knack you shege you go know say life no be script, ACTOR AND BOSS no dey

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Hdhdhd(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nothing like that. You no be God wey de make person successful
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by HalpyBee(f): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
I agree with you especially on Number 3.
If you are not making money on social media, you should not be found spending all day on it.

I know some people that spend an average of 6 hours daily on social media moving from one app to the other, watching skits.
Imagine channeling that time to something productive.
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by mrkings84(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:

Good.

It's my office giving me figures monthly.

Hook me up man!
God bless!!
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by mountmoriah(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
May God bless the OP is totally on point in all the points
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Avoid bad Belle and take your happiness as priority..
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by ekukeku(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
On point
But NIGERIA won't allow all to work out

Consider dat number 3 as hmm
But I will reduce it
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Davefed(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
No booking for books?
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Springboot: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Number 3 is very important for this generation of youths, except your business is on social media, you should reduce the time you spend on sm.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by nduprincekc(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thanks

WhiteRuler:
The year has just begun and it is an opportunity for us to make the best we can out of it. This same year, there are people that will acquire riches to themselves legitimately and conversely to others. These might be as a result of increase in their productivity and consequent increase in fortune.

Below, in no particular order, let's discuss things that can help us become more productive and successful in 2022.

Although members of some religious organizations are already on it (cross over night service and January fasting) but being a member of this forum, I do come across comments from atheists and non-believers of Christ. While I don't have any problem with whatever religious choices you have chosen for yourself, and let's also forget about what biology teaches us. Truth is, whether you like it or not, you have a Maker, a Creator and that person rules over your destiny in life. In Christianity, our beliefs are in God Almighty and His son, Jesus Christ. We believe He blesses and prospers people with the efforts they put in their works. You would do yourself a great deal by committing the year to His hands and pray for His guidance, protection, breakthroughs and all needed to succeed in the year.

2. Be more serious with opportunities
If I had taken some opportunities I came across on the forum years back more seriously, today I would have been a far better person than I am. What opportunity is before you today either on Nairaland, online in general or offline, grab them and be more serious for a better productivity in the year.

3. Spend less time on social media
In fact, it is difficult to log out of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Nairaland and the rest. Why? Because a lot are going on there that keep you scrolling and scrolling, from funny posts to funny videos, socio-political news updates and what have you. Indeed, very difficult to log out. You see? These are times if properly channeled into work, it will increase productivity and bring in more money. In a nutshell, spend less time on social media and spend more time at work.

4. Get more exercising
You need a flexible and physically fit body to be able to function properly and one of the ways to achieving that is by exercising. Do more exercising this year to enable you have the body that can guarantee you good performance at work.

5. Take care of your health needs
The simple adage is that, "health is wealth". That is very true. When you are unhealthy, chances are that you will not be able to function properly at work or even aspire to make money and be productive. This is why you need a healthy body. Whatever are your health challenges, you'll be more productive if you fix them as you prepare for the tasks ahead.

6. Stay out of trouble
I have nothing much to type about this. We all already know troubles only ruin, and never build. Police cases, court cases, feud within family, neighbourhood, office, business and anywhere else, avoid them completely.

7. Build more connections
A tree they say cannot make a forest and the thickness of a forest is determined by the number of trees it has. This simply tells you that you need as many connections as possible for a better productivity in the year. What are your areas of engagement? Try to make more connections with those in the same industry as you and even beyond. These connections will build you and help you become more productive in the year.

8. Be more aggressive in job hunting
This one goes directly to applicants and aspiring entrepreneurs. So when I say job hunting, I mean both those seeking employment and those aspiring to become self-employed. In general, be more aggressive. For example, if you had sent out over 100 applications last year and nothing yielded, send over 300 this year and chances are that, you will get what you aim for. Same thing applies to those seeking investors/financiers for their business proposals.

9. Have a set goal
While you are not to entertain complacency in any form, however, even if you are unable to achieve the set goal at the end of the year, it must have inspired you to striving to achieve greatness unlike where no goals are set.

You are free to add yours.

Once again, I wish us all a very productive and successful year, 2022.
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by errigdee: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
exactly
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Raypawer(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
I disagree with number 8, launching out this year man, So help me God
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by ihedioramma: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=WhiteRuler post=109107117]The year has just begun and it is an opportunity for us to make the best we can out of it. This same year, there are people that will acquire riches to themselves legitimately and conversely to others. These might be as a result of increase in their productivity and consequent increase in fortune.

Although members of some religious organizations are already on it (cross over night service and January fasting) but being a member of this forum, I do come across comments from atheists and non-believers of Christ. While I don't have any problem with whatever religious choices you have chosen for yourself, and let's also forget about what biology teaches us. Truth is, whether you like it or not, you have a Maker, a Creator and that person rules over your destiny in life. GOD first, 100% truth .
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by aydelicious: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
May God help us throughout of this year ooo
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Jsucre(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Delete number 3
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Afonasa(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Spend time on productive skills like digital skills can also help

Guys its a new year to make a difference,my signature on freelancing is going to help u
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by ezeknov(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
cool

Let me give you free guide to paid surveys and make money..... .....pm now...
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by ezeknov(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
cool

Let me give you free guide to paid surveys and make money..... .....pm now...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300 Houses Submerged, As River Benue Overflows Its Banks / Speeding Driver Crashes His Vehicle In Delta (Photos) / How's The Power Supply In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.