Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:06 AM

9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 (24164 Views)

7 Little Things You Should Quit To Be Happy And Successful / 5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by oyokometer(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
January Wisdom

J- oin contribution if you are a salary earner it will help you a lot.

A- void unnecessary expenses because things may slow down for the next two months.

N- egotiate for something moderate don't copy others who pay heavily for same quality and quantity. No competition In life.

U- nderstand the economy and plan ahead of time because you can't predict another economic meltdown in a country where almost everybody want to steal.

A- void the temptation of women, friends, relatives, who have the habit of lavishing your resources.

R- educe the number of days you fuel your generator. At least feel the pains of others who don't have one. It makes you appreciate God's blessings and his supply.

Y- ou should be wise/careful the way you take loan, always learn to be contented with what you have.

Welcome to January 2022.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by dododawa1: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2022
Social media give latest News about world/Nigeria good/ bad News installing.
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by placeofallure(f): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2022
WhiteRuler:
The year has just begun and it is an opportunity for us to make the best we can out of it. This same year, there are people that will acquire riches to themselves legitimately and conversely to others. These might be as a result of increase in their productivity and consequent increase in fortune.

Below, in no particular order, let's discuss things that can help us become more productive and successful in 2022.

1. Commit the year to God
Although members of some religious organizations are already on it (cross over night service and January fasting) but being a member of this forum, I do come across comments from atheists and non-believers of Christ. While I don't have any problem with whatever religious choices you have chosen for yourself, and let's also forget about what biology teaches us. Truth is, whether you like it or not, you have a Maker, a Creator and that person rules over your destiny in life. In Christianity, our beliefs are in God Almighty and His son, Jesus Christ. We believe He blesses and prospers people with the efforts they put in their works. You would do yourself a great deal by committing the year to His hands and pray for His guidance, protection, breakthroughs and all needed to succeed in the year.

2. Be more serious with opportunities
If I had taken some opportunities I came across on the forum years back more seriously, today I would have been a far better person than I am. What opportunity is before you today either on Nairaland, online in general or offline, grab them and be more serious for a better productivity in the year.

3. Spend less time on social media
In fact, it is difficult to log out of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Nairaland and the rest. Why? Because a lot are going on there that keep you scrolling and scrolling, from funny posts to funny videos, socio-political news updates and what have you. Indeed, very difficult to log out. You see? These are times if properly channeled into work, it will increase productivity and bring in more money. In a nutshell, spend less time on social media and spend more time at work.

4. Get more exercising
You need a flexible and physically fit body to be able to function properly and one of the ways to achieving that is by exercising. Do more exercising this year to enable you have the body that can guarantee you good performance at work.

5. Take care of your health needs
The simple adage is that, "health is wealth". That is very true. When you are unhealthy, chances are that you will not be able to function properly at work or even aspire to make money and be productive. This is why you need a healthy body. Whatever are your health challenges, you'll be more productive if you fix them as you prepare for the tasks ahead.

6. Stay out of trouble
I have nothing much to type about this. We all already know troubles only ruin, and never build. Police cases, court cases, feud within family, neighbourhood, office, business and anywhere else, avoid them completely.

7. Build more connections
A tree they say cannot make a forest and the thickness of a forest is determined by the number of trees it has. This simply tells you that you need as many connections as possible for a better productivity in the year. What are your areas of engagement? Try to make more connections with those in the same industry as you and even beyond. These connections will build you and help you become more productive in the year.

8. Be more aggressive in job hunting
This one goes directly to applicants and aspiring entrepreneurs. So when I say job hunting, I mean both those seeking employment and those aspiring to become self-employed. In general, be more aggressive. For example, if you had sent out over 100 applications last year and nothing yielded, send over 300 this year and chances are that, you will get what you aim for. Same thing applies to those seeking investors/financiers for their business proposals.

9. Have a set goal
While you are not to entertain complacency in any form, however, even if you are unable to achieve the set goal at the end of the year, it must have inspired you to striving to achieve greatness unlike where no goals are set.

You are free to add yours.

Once again, I wish us all a very productive and successful year, 2022.

God bless you.

I have started my aggression already. I want to quit my salary job and be on my own this year.

I want to embrace a more healthy lifestyle too, very important.

I increased my LinkedIn connections already and I started the less social media campaign since last year, it's the reason I didn't post any pictures anywhere, not even on my birthday as I normally do.

I no be trouble maker before. I'm a shaild of God.

I'm dusting my piggy bank and starting all over, that's one of the set goals.

This year, afflictions will not rise a second time, I'm casting!
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by justjify(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Nice piece
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by everythinggirly(f): 2:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Thanks for sharing this, It would help.
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by MoIbrahim: 6:05am On Jan 06, 2022
Pursue what will make you happy, not just money

WhiteRuler:
The year has just begun and it is an opportunity for us to make the best we can out of it. This same year, there are people that will acquire riches to themselves legitimately and conversely to others. These might be as a result of increase in their productivity and consequent increase in fortune.

Below, in no particular order, let's discuss things that can help us become more productive and successful in 2022.

1. Commit the year to God
Although members of some religious organizations are already on it (cross over night service and January fasting) but being a member of this forum, I do come across comments from atheists and non-believers of Christ. While I don't have any problem with whatever religious choices you have chosen for yourself, and let's also forget about what biology teaches us. Truth is, whether you like it or not, you have a Maker, a Creator and that person rules over your destiny in life. In Christianity, our beliefs are in God Almighty and His son, Jesus Christ. We believe He blesses and prospers people with the efforts they put in their works. You would do yourself a great deal by committing the year to His hands and pray for His guidance, protection, breakthroughs and all needed to succeed in the year.

2. Be more serious with opportunities
If I had taken some opportunities I came across on the forum years back more seriously, today I would have been a far better person than I am. What opportunity is before you today either on Nairaland, online in general or offline, grab them and be more serious for a better productivity in the year.

3. Spend less time on social media
In fact, it is difficult to log out of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Nairaland and the rest. Why? Because a lot are going on there that keep you scrolling and scrolling, from funny posts to funny videos, socio-political news updates and what have you. Indeed, very difficult to log out. You see? These are times if properly channeled into work, it will increase productivity and bring in more money. In a nutshell, spend less time on social media and spend more time at work.

4. Get more exercising
You need a flexible and physically fit body to be able to function properly and one of the ways to achieving that is by exercising. Do more exercising this year to enable you have the body that can guarantee you good performance at work.

5. Take care of your health needs
The simple adage is that, "health is wealth". That is very true. When you are unhealthy, chances are that you will not be able to function properly at work or even aspire to make money and be productive. This is why you need a healthy body. Whatever are your health challenges, you'll be more productive if you fix them as you prepare for the tasks ahead.

6. Stay out of trouble
I have nothing much to type about this. We all already know troubles only ruin, and never build. Police cases, court cases, feud within family, neighbourhood, office, business and anywhere else, avoid them completely.

7. Build more connections
A tree they say cannot make a forest and the thickness of a forest is determined by the number of trees it has. This simply tells you that you need as many connections as possible for a better productivity in the year. What are your areas of engagement? Try to make more connections with those in the same industry as you and even beyond. These connections will build you and help you become more productive in the year.

8. Be more aggressive in job hunting
This one goes directly to applicants and aspiring entrepreneurs. So when I say job hunting, I mean both those seeking employment and those aspiring to become self-employed. In general, be more aggressive. For example, if you had sent out over 100 applications last year and nothing yielded, send over 300 this year and chances are that, you will get what you aim for. Same thing applies to those seeking investors/financiers for their business proposals.

9. Have a set goal
While you are not to entertain complacency in any form, however, even if you are unable to achieve the set goal at the end of the year, it must have inspired you to striving to achieve greatness unlike where no goals are set.

You are free to add yours.

Once again, I wish us all a very productive and successful year, 2022.
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by chatinent: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2022
mrkings84:

Hook me up man!
God bless!!

Send mail if you can write.
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by razzydoo(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Same old, same old.
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by mrkings84(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
chatinent:

Send mail if you can write.

Ok, thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Befulfilled(f): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
KitKatAn:
In this situation, I suggest you to get a job. I was using a special platform remote hub, which is a really good option if you want to find a good job for yourself. This platform is a proper solution for freelancers, who are looking for the way to work from home. I recommend this service, it is an ideal option but you need to get prepare your resume. A professional resume or CV with a high experience will be a big plus.

Can you give me insights on how to go about in getting a job from this site?
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by WhiteRuler: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2022
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Growing Up In Nigeria: This Is How Life Was In The 90’s Vs. How Life Is Today / Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) / Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.