Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,930 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help (51659 Views)

This Gerd Want To End My Life. I'm Battling With This Incurable Disease. / I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by AmVista: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Use only soap and palm while washing your face without sponge and avoid using any cream . after 3 weeks all those things will vanished .
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is called HOLY PIMPLES .
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by 07kjb: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Go for HIV text maybe you have acquired AIDS
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Whizz95: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
My own was worse than yours. Doxycycline + neo presol or neo medrol worked for me

2 Likes

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by JayB11(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Use Dudu Osun bathing Soap, reduce eating much vegetable oil and stop mixing cream if u are doing so.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by muheeb01(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:
Good morning Nairalanders and happy new year to all.

Please I need help on how to end this plague called pimples, I don't know the cause of it, I've tried many cream or soap since 2017 and it's not going, instead it's keep coming back. Since last year the kind of it that come to my face every week is like ball, big and round and it's gives me headache join. Pimples giving me headache and not work, too bad. Right now all my chicks is like someone they give blow.. Please if there's anyone that knows what I would use to end it please I'd appreciate your help and response.

LOL for those that would say,that " too much of lashing caused it grin, please, I've not lashed anyone for 4 to 5 years now. And I'm not planning either this year. cheesy

Pics was yesterday night.
Dm me you'll drink a herb that will kill it from inside and also herbal cream you'll apply
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Soffyh(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dm me 08136312452 WhatsApp Yoruba herb soap and agunmu solve mine
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by ajisolaaz: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Can you afford 10k? I have a product for you DM 07039669311
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by oneMalik: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
My guy its age pimples ..... No matter what you use it wouldn't go untill you get to that age.....yours is nothing compare to mine then. I was forced to go to the CMD in my state then cos he's like a father and he just laugh at me.
Stop wasting your money on medicated stuffs I beg you, they can't stop it and the joy of it is what you'll experience the moment you stop those things and let it be.
No one bliv me whenever I share my experience about pimples cos its like it never happened to me.
Free yourself and see the it gone naturally.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Kingnelson9: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Eirmon:
I've typed so many stuffs on dealing with this on the health section before now...

I wish I could type. the problem is time. Damn. You need to first know what causes it to eradicate the supply first, so you keep returning to the causatives before you discuss about what to do about it. First, eradicate the habits that causes the condition, then you can pursue refinement and panacea.

Change of mind, make i make out time for you.

1. Avoid helping your facial bacteria from causing this from happening. The face is a very large skin organ and contains innumerable bacteria. When sweat and oil mixes, it creates a fertile condition for the occurrence of breakout bacteria activity that ultimately leads to it's full manifestation as in your case, pimples. The first guess I will make ( outside genetics and your underlying human/body system ) is dirty pillows, spread sheets and pillow cases. Yes. Sadly, many humans do not understand the sweat from your body unto your sheets harbors germs and helps them multiply massively. To make matters worse, we seldom wash these sheets regularly or expose them to sun.

Recommendation : Wash your pillow cases/bed sheets atleast twice a week and never ever sleep over dirty sheets anymore. Your traditional doctors won't give you this free info. If you do this, you cut off the supply from your body system by atleast 70%, reducing the exposure to this condition.

2. pH Reset

Using water over your face to do a quick facial rinse as many times in between your day dehydrates your skin, exfoliates it and breaks the cycle of underlying bacteria formation from developing further. What to do? Always have multiple handkerchiefs in a bag you walk with. Daily, wash your face ( preferably with cool/cold water ) and do a quick mop-up immediately after rinsing. Do this four times daily ( or anytime you notice sweat over your face ) Even if you have oily skin which from your picture I believe you naturally have oily skin, it resets your " facial biology " to begin to become " reconditioned " I recommended this for a friend exactly like you over a decade ago, today, he's facial skin is super-dry. There's nothing entirely absolute about having oily/dry skin, you can recondition your skin to change... and in this case, use water, ordinary water to rinse your skin surface and drying it four times daily over an extended period ( i.e 6-10 months ) will give you the results you need.

3. Tone down on oily foods. Looking at your skins surface, you have naturally oily skin. Run far from fired foods as much as possible while you on your skin rebalancing. Ofcourse there are healthy oils to eat if you can afford it . But, I can't talk on that now cause, it becomes too scientific.. Do some research about Olive oils, Catsor oil etc.. for cooking later on your own.. Or oils for cooking for people with oily skin.

For now, avoid egusi soups and the likes, other foods with high oil base, run from friend suya, yam etc.

If you do, you're denying your facial bacterium the nourishment it gets fertilizer to spread over your face

4. Still on your Biological activity

Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables from now on daily. If it's 50-200 Naira, consider eating fruits daily and plenty of vegetables. Why? As you tone down unhealthy/unfriendly nutrients that facilitates the spread of breakout skin conditions on your face, you need to " up " healthy-counter-nutrients that boosts your " biological reformation . The fruits and vegetables will internally soak up all excessive oils your body produces so your body stabilizes with the right " healthy oil range " it needs

5. Now, let's talk about Skin condition :

Avoid the use of too many soap recommendations too many people will recommend. Using too many soaps will introduce too many chemicals to your skin surface, causing more confusion for your skin bacteria. If you must experiment, use only one product per time and wait for a week or two to see its action before trying another product. Always give a week's break after the use of one product before trying out another..So,you can gauge which works, and which doesn't

6. Bar soaps

Always use only soaps that is clearly labelled as high in " skin exfoliation "

For this, i recommend using soaps that I've recommended before now, funny, they are local, their effects will surprise you, if you can use them consistently and stay on it for a long time.

First : Dove Bar Soap

Second : Dudu Osun Soap

Third : Okin Soap

Avoid soaps you're unsure about it's oil-base..It will do you good.. These soaps aren't too expensive

You may also walk into a skin care shop and ask for soaps high skin exfoliation abilities..

7. Handkerchiefs

My dear, buy as much handkerchiefs as possible. Not the 50/100 Naira ones that can hardly soak up sweat. Get the 200 Naira ones that can soak-up lots of sweat. Get like five, so you can regularly use them to dry your face. The more you can have your face dry over a extended period, the better it is for improving your facial skin's condition

If you do these, you'll be on your way to permanent reconditioning and reclaimation of your true facial skin

Nice one �
Are you a skin therapist?
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by vanpetre(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Good evening dear sis, i think i have the solution to it if you are ready. this is my whatsApp number 08161137247.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by lanocfoods: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

Please I need help on how to end this plague called pimples, I don't know the cause of it, I've tried many cream or soap since 2017 and it's not going, instead it's keep coming back. Since last year the kind of it that come to my face every week is like ball, big and round and it's gives me headache join. Pimples giving me headache and not work, too bad. Right now all my chicks is like someone they give blow.. Please if there's anyone that knows what I would use to end it please I'd appreciate your help and response.

LOL for those that would say,that " too much of lashing caused it grin, please, I've not lashed anyone for 4 to 5 years now. And I'm not planning either this year. cheesy

Going by your bear bear it seems you are k$$ing adolescent bye, so don't worry too much about it, but in the meantime wash your face with mild soap, scrub with sponge gently if you can using slightly hot water and apply powder make it a habit at least twice daily and no matter how tempting don't pick the pimple even the rope ones, just do the water, sponge, soap and powder routine. It will clear living your face smooth, that's assuming you don't have any serious skin infection
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Eirmon: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingnelson9:

Nice one �
Are you a skin therapist?

Medical Biotechnologist/Scientist

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by ejimatic: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

. use witfield ...available at Pharmacy shops. It will help u
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by emmyw(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

This Might Be Of Help. https://www.dailytipsfinder.com/best-soaps-for-pimples-dark-spots/
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by DominionGreat: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Your solution is easy .. Go and have sex...Come back and thank me later..

You haven't had sex for almost 5yrs? Why won't pimples finish you?
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Judolisco(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bath warm/hot water often.... avoid groundnut or any of it's products
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by emmyw(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
These Are Top Best Soaps For Pimples And Dark/Black Spots. https://www.dailytipsfinder.com/best-soaps-for-pimples-dark-spots/
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Dfr0: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Really
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Greatness02: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Buy Hibiscrub; a facial and body wash…it’s recommended here in the UK

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Deronkemusty: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Get Abama facial cleanser, it works magic, use in the morning and night.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by worldclass68(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
I got something like this if not worse when I was between 14 to 18, it went away on it own later on....
Avoid too much oily foods, and stop using sponge on your face, don't press it out with hands for it will only Infect other parts of ur face, get use to face towels..take bath at least twice a day if not thrice..

Its because u have oily face..its totally normal and nothing to worry about.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Fourtygees: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Your own pimples na play.... My own case was worst, to the extent i was even selling pimples.....lol. but when i realized that too much mirror looking, too much picking or bursting the pimples and too much rob rob of this and that was causing my re harm than good, i stoped immediately.... My solution was soap, i became steady on one soap and it worked for me... For more than 8years now, i have not seen a spot on my face..... Thanks to septol soap.... Its a bery good soap

2 Likes

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by onyenatruchi: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hausaamaka:
he never told us his identity so we wouldn't know
Thanks
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by cybug: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

This was me many years ago.
My own pimples then got tired when I stopped giving it attention.
It left me I grow older.

Your face dey like pesin wey go like egusi and oily stew; watch it.

Grow some beards on your face, it would reduce.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Simdyofficial(f): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
I was once a pimples marketer lol. Forget about all this don't touch your face or stop groundnut and butter lol. I eat groundnuts crazily.. Use epiderm. I think they sell it 400naira over there.. Use it and watch the wonders bruh
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by kayloyal87(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
My dear don't disturb urself , when it reach the time the pimples will go away from ur face , I have experience it when I was very young like age of 17 to 24yrs .. they recommend many soap to me like crusader, some aid I should not eat groundnut oil I should not eat oily food na lie nothing is working , my dear when I reach 25 yrs like this the stupid pimples that want to deface me clear from my face . Don't stress urself

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Help2020: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

Contact me if you need solution.

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by flokii: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
@OP Stop eating peanuts, peanut butter, butter and those oily stuffs.. reduce your intake of soya and groundnut oil too.

From the picture posted, you're fair skinned and pimples, dark spots etc. will disfigure your face if proper care is not taken. Sprinkle water on your face regularly and see wonders.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by optimusprime2(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
post=109191931:
..........and after you outgrow the pimples part, and your face becomes smooth like an egg,
Get ready for d biabia part and don't be in a rush to have it,
Cos,
A million soldiers cannot stop a biabia whose time has come.

We Rise!

We Rise!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You have cracked me up!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Beermoney1: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

Do nothing. You will outgrow it. It is normal. Your faces looks smooth compared to mine when I was your age.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Ade1759: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
The person that wrote all the things you have to do has given you the solution..trust me.. that was it...I lived it too...if you need more help just mail me... I'll further help... Webmanager156@gmail.com

Or just follow the reply of that guy religiously.
Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Wife Rejected Blood Transfusion For Her Husband & He Died / Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? / Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.