Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,101 members, 7,919,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:28 AM

I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help (51867 Views)

This Gerd Want To End My Life. I'm Battling With This Incurable Disease. / I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by onunwa21(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Conji na bastard!!;
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Glamouzpeter(f): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Daramfon is that u?

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by SylvesterPikin(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
I used Acneaway for mine.

Acneaway in the morning when going out
Nixoderm at night.

It could work.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Digitalfuture: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Natural remedy..

You need hot water.

Apply hot water to your face
After that, use aloe vera to a apply at affected area.

Do it every day for 7days

Come back and share your testimony
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by lastchild: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:
Good morning Nairalanders and happy new year to all.

Please I need help on how to end this plague called pimples, I don't know the cause of it, I've tried many cream or soap since 2017 and it's not going, instead it's keep coming back. Since last year the kind of it that come to my face every week is like ball, big and round and it's gives me headache join. Pimples giving me headache and not work, too bad. Right now all my chicks is like someone they give blow.. Please if there's anyone that knows what I would use to end it please I'd appreciate your help and response.

LOL for those that would say,that " too much of lashing caused it grin, please, I've not lashed anyone for 4 to 5 years now. And I'm not planning either this year. cheesy

Pics was yesterday night.
Are you male or female?
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by switosman(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Many good suggestion but if you can find the attached and thank me later. I tried this cream, nothing like it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
chloedogie:
Do fruits therapy and avoid the following.

1. Groundnut.
2. Cakes.
3. Butter
4. Egusi soup.
5. Flour made snacks.

Always rub powder. Keep your face dry. Put some powder inside your handkerchief when going out. And most especially dont pop the pimples. Let them dry out.

And I hope no be puberty sha. Cos if na puberty I just wrote nonsense up there as they dont have anything to do with you.
I am afraid you just wrote nonsense because it's puberty. Look at his face, LoriIro1 is a juvenile with just seven strands of bear-bear. Those pimples will go when the time is ripe. Trust me, it happened to me.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Dbrawllm0098(f): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
If you haven’t already, cut nuts, sugar, dairy and wheat from your diet for a couple of months. If it helps, you can then add them back individually until you find what’s irritating your skin.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by alfredfrddy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
I have a lasting solution though it is a bit expensive. DM me asap.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Consray(f): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Apply premier cool the anti-bacterial bar on your face for some few minutes in the morning....before taking your bath.

And at night apply some fresh aloe Vera, leave it on for like 15 minutes before washing it off.

Do this everyday for a week straight and thank me later

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by gabiomoesu: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

Please I need help on how to end this plague called pimples, I don't know the cause of it, I've tried many cream or soap since 2017 and it's not going, instead it's keep coming back. Since last year the kind of it that come to my face every week is like ball, big and round and it's gives me headache join. Pimples giving me headache and not work, too bad. Right now all my chicks is like someone they give blow.. Please if there's anyone that knows what I would use to end it please I'd appreciate your help and response.

LOL for those that would say,that " too much of lashing caused it grin, please, I've not lashed anyone for 4 to 5 years now. And I'm not planning either this year. cheesy

As someone who's been in the struggle for 10+ years and only just started making significant progress last year. My advice is to get the ffg products:

- neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 fight & fade toner. Use twice a day. This kills the acne and fights darkened spots.
- Dr Rashel Vitamin C Brightening and Anti-Aging face serum. Use twice a day. This combats your spots, even aged ones.

Those two products can be applied simultaneously to your face, and they are just enough to fight and prevent present and future breakouts.

If you have uneven skin due to lots of dark spots, you can buy A.M. Glow. Apply once a day on affected areas and track your progress. You don't want to overuse this product. Trust me bro, it works wonders.

Now I'll recommend you don't do the ffg ever again as the might render all your efforts abortive.

- don't use the same towel to dry your body and face
- don't rub body soap on your face. You can get one of the neutrogena facial scrubs for your face or just get a cheap one.
- never bath with dirty water. If you're the type who uses overhead showers, please stop. Fetch water in a bucket and disinfect with Dettol. If that impossible for you, avoid letting water touch your face in bath and wash your face separately with aby applying a scrub and rinse off with sachet/bottle water.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by ojonugwap(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Very simple,stop changing your body cream and soap avoid press or bursting it and gently washing your face without hurting warning don't use any other cream or soap apart your body cream and bathing soap three months you will give testimony here..

LoriIro1:

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Stanbeto: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sorry okay? Here is my little advice.
Be discipline enough not press, then use white powder every night before you go to bed above as you age it will clears with time

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by aimmoney9: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

OGA go to any pharmacy and buy...

FUNBACT-A cream and start rubbing in 3days highest it will clear..... grin

Stop wasting ur time ...... grin grin
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Benzemma(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Go and get aboniki balm. Com back and thank me later.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by drLammy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Testosterone on the loose... It's about
time you start lashing that lashing you're not lashing...Its gonna save you a lot forget all this big big grammar
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by qwertyboss(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
LoriIro1:

Fresh garlic and honey paste at night and thanks me later in one week you will start seeing the effects
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by EstherElla995: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Then OP should try it if he can't find benzoyl peroxide.
Adeneye12345:
So right, when i couldn't find benzoyl peroxide, i went for calamine lotion and it works for me

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by 2packer(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
JUST ALLOW THAT THING SPEND ITS TIME UNTIL YOU OUTGROW IT

I RECENTLY SPENT ABOUT 80K ON MY FACE BECAUSE OF THE EFFECT OF TRYING TO CURE PIMPLES IN MY YOUNGER DAYS.

MY BROTHER YOU WILL OUT GROW IT. JUST BEAR AM

2 Likes

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by bigjackass: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Consray:
Apply premier cool the anti-bacterial bar on your face for some few minutes in the morning....before taking your bath.

And at night apply some fresh aloe Vera, leave it on for like 15 minutes before washing it off.

Do this everyday for a week straight and thank me later

premier cool causes tiny rashes that spoils the texture of one's face
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Luu40: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
chloedogie:
Do fruits therapy and avoid the following.

1. Groundnut.
2. Cakes.
3. Butter
4. Egusi soup.
5. Flour made snacks.

Always rub powder. Keep your face dry. Put some powder inside your handkerchief when going out. And most especially dont pop the pimples. Let them dry out.

And I hope no be puberty sha. Cos if na puberty I just wrote nonsense up there as they dont have anything to do with you.

Yea. That's what I think, too. It's probably food allergy, especially peanut allergy. The guy should trying removing peanuts and its products out of his foods. Probably this will solve the problem
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Consray(f): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
bigjackass:
premier cool causes tiny rashes that spoils the texture of one's face
it never did to mine, probably depending on your skin type.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by acc2020(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Just go to a chemist and buy tetracycline and any anti bacterial drugs that cures swelling , two weeks pescription, then come thank me later. It will kill it from the inside, not all this soap and creams that are not effective.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Cousin9999: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
1. It's not that bad. Don't worry. And you can clear that up in a few days.
2. It could be a rash or reaction. Maybe seek out a physician or dermatologist.
3. Hygiene goes a long way. Anything and everything your skin comes into contact with can cause that, e.g. oil, dirt, germs, chemicals, material. It seems to be in one area. Try to manage your skin exposure better. Find a good system that works for you regarding skin cleansing and moisturizing. Some people like to use certain products or instruments. See what works for you, but try not to damage your skin in the process. Avoid harsh chemicals unless they're prescribed.
4. Diet goes a long way. Drink more water. Avoid junk food, fast food, and too much boxed food. Stick with fresh produce, fresh protein, and yam/rice. Limit your sweets. Limit your alcohol. Stop smoking.
5. Body fat percentage and weight management play a role. This impacts your hormones, which affects skin. It also affects mood, stress, and other aspects of health which can change the appearance of skin.
6. Fitness also affects mood, stress, and etc which can alter skin.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Natasha2(f): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2022
LoriIro1:

Please I need help on how to end this plague called pimples, I don't know the cause of it . . .

Try Neomedrol

It works!!!

I’m yet to see anyone it didn’t work for, it’s quite pricey though #8,500 but It’s worth every single penny.
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by InstaGage: 1:30am On Jan 09, 2022
LoriIro1:

See em abolo face ... go buy Ghana soap joor
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by Estellie: 1:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Stop touching them
Soap using soap on your face, get a mild oil free facial cleanser suitable for acne prone skin. I recommend Neutrogena products.
Stop using your body cream on your face, get an oil free face moisturizer.
You can also get treatments for acne like salycidic acid, benzoyl peroxide, etc.
Avoid creams with steroids e.g epiderm, visita plus, funbact A, run!!!

Now people will recommend different products for you, most of them will work for a short period of time and then acne is back again. You can only combat it for a long time if you change your skin routine and stick to it. So ensure you get a mild facial cleanser and a good moisturizer, do your research and read for reviews before buying a product.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by fsb(m): 1:52am On Jan 09, 2022
So many doctors on this thread with different advice. Which will @OP now follow?

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by justifiedcoyy(m): 3:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Stop or reducing food that has goundnut oil in it÷ wash your face every 1hr. This is what worked for me a longtime ago, when it stopped I dont even notice because I lost hope already. Just be consistent with the above procedure and share your testimony later
Re: I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help by MsFaith: 3:55am On Jan 09, 2022
LoriIro1:

1. Reduce your sugar consumption
2. Reduce the quantity of food you consume
3. Reduce your dairy consumption or eliminate it
4. Reduce bread, carbonated drinks, pasta, again sugar, dairies and eat more fruits and veggies.
5. Always have your bath before going to bed
6. Get oxy10, rub a pea size on your face morning and night.
7. Change your pillow case as often as every 5 days.

My face was worse than yours and reduced my self esteem for many years.

Practice this, you will definitely see changes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.