Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,891 members, 7,915,568 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:06 AM

Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) (78778 Views)

Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Amaechi2023(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Remman:
for your mind you be soldier with this copy and paste post... Clap for yourself! which network are you using to browse from Sambisa forest?

You're probably a small boy on your parent's couch in a two bedroom flat apartment at Niger State. I can see the cool smile that appears on your face as people respond to your post.
hide your ignorance, we dey communicate with people for sambisa. they use Internet or something. name WhatsApp call we dey mostly do.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Ashly4shegs: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Even the python is on carmo, they all are together in the forest nothing do una.
Eat but remember the rate of killing this stuff is getting high for real as things like this can go extinct.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Amaechi2023(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:

Lolz, i dey tell u. The man like snake pass Lala.
brother I wish you and your troops success. please disregard the comments of some sadist who try to lower your morale. they shall get what they deserve in life. keep griding and making the country safe as the day goes. no matter the situation we would always pray for you lots and wish you guys the best. may God keep grating you success against the countries enemies.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
MufasaLion:
It's sad how snakes are becoming endangered species in Nigeria. What's the Ministry of Agriculture even doing concerning Wildlife?

What a country!

Be packing every snakes throughout the bush and lock them to keep them alive na.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Emma15678: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:

Nt at all but some soldiers keep animals like cat, dogs, chickens, monkeys, etc. Just to keep themselves active and not bored always. Imagine you facing the bush always without any living soul. I don't think you still understand me?
Thanks for your sacrifice for us. But how do you cope when some unpatriotic idiots are abusing the Nigerian Army for not posting gory data.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by 77up(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
Pythons will soon only be seen on pictures in Nigeria at this rate.
Amen sad
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Daniluv1(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:

Are they of any benefits to the society?

Abeg make Dem keep kill them chop jare
Hunger dey the land you dey talk about extinction
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Soukiss(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Molex12:
Kai this people de see hell I swer, may God continue to straighten and protect them undecided

Please Hear THIS!!

Ulcer is the worst Enemy.
If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth! You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.
We deliver nationwide!
pls as I dey so na ulcer b my sickness.more then ten yrs now.pls here is my WhatsApp number.07055693212
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by oscarlamba: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:

So we should spare the python that keeps feeding on our livestock? So that one day, same python will come and swallow us in our various tangos when the livestock are finished? Well done sir.
wow we have a nairalander in sambisa Forest. I pray that God keeps protecting you and the brave men of the Nigeria military. Your families will have no cause to cry over you people. Amen
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by tofolo(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:
We got this killed this morning in Sambisa... It was a stressful hunt though. This snake prey on our livestock in same environ. Thank God we nailed it. Sorry we didn't show face, we are only following social media policy, lolz. grin
I have got family also leading the war in Borno, may God continue to bless you guys�

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by tofolo(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:

So we should spare the python that keeps feeding on our livestock? So that one day, same python will come and swallow us in our various tangos when the livestock are finished? Well done sir.
no mind am besides you get paid for killing a python in Florida US.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by silibaba: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:
We got this killed this morning in Sambisa... It was a stressful hunt though. This snake prey on our livestock in same environ. Thank God we nailed it. Sorry we didn't show face, we are only following social media policy, lolz. grin

Leave snake for lala and go after boko boys angry
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Gidagreen(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2022
I observed bigger snakes are easily killed than smaller ones. I tried killing a small snake yesterday while cutting down grasses outside our compound but, it escaped so fast before I could grab a stick. It's camouflage color that fade with the grass also help the escape.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Omo
The snake is huge
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Glocal1: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:
How did you kill it, was it shot or how?
This is of same size as the one I saw in my neighborhood in 2018.
The agility and speed with which it swerved back into the bush scared me even when I was in the car.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by osomegbe(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2022
WASTING OUR BULLETS ON SNAKE INSTEAD OF BANDITS.
OKAY O. DON'T COME AND SAY THEY HAVE SUPERIOR FIRE POWER WHEN YOU HAD USED YOUR FIRE POWER ON HARMLESS SNAKE.

WAIT O. DID I HEAR HIM SAY THEIR LIVESTOCK?
WERE THEY DOING ANIMAL FARMING IN SAMBISA FOREST?

THIS COUNTRY NO BALANCE
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Glocal1:
How did you kill it, was it shot or how?
This is of same size as the one I saw in my neighborhood in 2018.
The agility and speed with which it swerved back into the bush scared me even when I was in the car.

It was a wire trap.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
tofolo:
no mind am besides you get paid for killing a python in Florida US.

Nigerians are just hypocrites.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
oscarlamba:
wow we have a nairalander in sambisa Forest. I pray that God keeps protecting you and the brave men of the Nigeria military. Your families will have no cause to cry over you people. Amen

May God bless you sir, this is the kind of citizen we want in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Emma15678:

Thanks for your sacrifice for us. But how do you cope when some unpatriotic idiots are abusing the Nigerian Army for not posting gory data.

We are used to that.... You know some Nigerians love seeing the Army loosing the war to the BHTs everyday while same people chant "Human Rights" once soldiers are brutally killing the terrorists. You understand me sir?

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amaechi2023:
brother I wish you and your troops success. please disregard the comments of some sadist who try to lower your morale. they shall get what they deserve in life. keep griding and making the country safe as the day goes. no matter the situation we would always pray for you lots and wish you guys the best. may God keep grating you success against the countries enemies.

I am used to them, same people flop NDA, Army screening centres quarterly to get enlisted into the Military. They actually don't even have a private soldier in their family, let alone a senior officer/General.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Weldone boss but how do you get network? shocked

WiFi

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Emma15678: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:

We are used to that.... You know some Nigerians love seeing the Army loosing the war to the BHTs everyday while same people chant "Human Rights" once soldiers are brutally killing the terrorists. You understand me sir?
Ehya, you are so much of a patriot. I used to tell them that what they are doing is unfair. Luckily our government is developing softwares that can be used to track these people maybe they have links with these terrorists. Don't be discouraged. Keep on the good work. Most Nigerians are supporting you. Which human being that has sense will say that soldiers should disrespect conventional military practices and publish picture of human beings in ugly states. Share the same message to your colleagues. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mystic216:

From your monika, are you captain Dagger ? From Zaria cantonment that year

Hmmmm.... It takes very exposed people to know Captain Dagger, a very vibrant, strong and intelligent officer in the NA. Ado, you won't expect me to claim Capt Dagger in this public forum, even though i am the one. As Dagger has lot of frnds, same he has lot of enemies. You gerrit sir?

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Offpointng:

Please Regular what happened to Colonel KS samaila. that short in height newly promoted colonel??

You sha one use reverse psychology on me, so that i will start revealing confidential information on this public forum. Haba jama, we don't do that, even though, u called me regular, i don't know you and i also don't know what happened to the above named senior officer.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
CaptainFM1:

If they hide their faces because of social media policy, atleast we know that some Nigerian Army has violated their social media policy. If the society can't call out the individuals then the whole institution will be held responsible.

And I don't want to start talking about Animal rights and their activists, but the truth is, they have violated social media right as individual and as an entity they represented. In a sane clime, it's now up to the army to fish them out and sanction those involved, lest the whole violation will be healed on the entire institution.

I don't know their face, so i will simply say Nigerian Army killed a snake. There professional snake catchers they could have employed. They snake can then be taking to a zoo. But the truth is, the Nigerian blood in them always want to kill anything that comes.

Who is your weed plug, seems you lost a brother snake in the past? I thought you are serious upstairs before. Let me ignore you till you have some serious to say, then mention me, i will lecture you.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by beta247: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:

Are you pained? Isn't it better?
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Biggcake: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:

Of what use is the damn python.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by ABCtutors: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lala right now

Send a DM for ICAN lectures both private and general classes in Ibadan

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by ABCtutors: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Send a DM for ICAN lectures both private and general classes in Ibadan
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
obiekunie01:

Ehya!

May heavens keep protecting the good ones among you that never have anything to do with harming civilians.

grin grin I like this kind of prayer this Sunday afternoon. But what would happen to the bad ones ? lipsrsealed
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:

Who is your weed plug, seems you lost a brother snake in the past? I thought you are serious upstairs before. Let me ignore you till you have some serious to say, then mention me, i will lecture you.

No need for your lecture. Better to ignore each other. Bye-bye Dagger111

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.