Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,595 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:32 AM

Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) (78780 Views)

Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by happyfam10000: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kindly pls subscribe share comments and like...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPaiF29f4DA
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Offpointng: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:

You sha one use reverse psychology on me, so that i will start revealing confidential information on this public forum. Haba jama, we don't do that, even though, u called me regular, i don't know you and i also don't know what happened to the above named senior officer.

What are you saying?? do you even know how reverse psychology is done or how it works? plus what information you know nothing bout would be confidential?? you have no clue bout the officer I'm talking bout yet ur calling it confidential. ishh I really taya for these NCO folks Mehnn, I taya
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Alexpetra: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
MufasaLion:
It's sad how snakes are becoming endangered species in Nigeria. What's the Ministry of Agriculture even doing concerning Wildlife?

What a country!
Even the Minister of Agriculture will want to taste from this meat
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Alexpetra: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
The Python do im sef na... Why e go wear the same uniform with Awuwa, even we sef dey Collect if we wear wetin resemble kaki not to talk of snake.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
MufasaLion:
It's sad how snakes are becoming endangered species in Nigeria. What's the Ministry of Agriculture even doing concerning Wildlife?

What a country!

who wildlife epp?
kill dem all jare....
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Offpointng:

What are you saying?? do you even know how reverse psychology is done or how it works? plus what information you know nothing bout would be confidential?? you have no clue bout the officer I'm talking bout yet ur calling it confidential. ishh I really taya for these NCO folks Mehnn, I taya

Whether i am an NCO folk or a CO folk, it is left for you to figure out. If truly you know about the military system, you wouldn't have asked me such question here, you could easily send a mail and i will reply your question(s). Calling me out to answer such question here simply means you want to bring me out. The NA will surely deal with any personnel revealing such info on social media. We have both civil and military laws that will abide with, as such, if we kick against these 2 laws, mostly the social media policy, one can be court martial.

I repeat, if truly you understand the military system, you won't take this personal. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by wilyparker(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Operation python dance
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Glocal1: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:

It was a wire trap.
Wow, is that not more dangerous considering it won't die immediately but struggle to escape the trap. It would fight off whatever comes close to it while entrapped.

Well done, more bullets to your guns and may God grant you victory over the enemies out there.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Chingykay77(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:

So we should spare the python that keeps feeding on our livestock? So that one day, same python will come and swallow us in our various tangos when the livestock are finished? Well done sir.

You spoke well .....no mind that one
I still wonder how Noah was able to communicate with these reptiles to come into the Ark. I hate all reptiles
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Chingykay77:

You spoke well .....no mind that one
I still wonder how Noah was able to communicate with these reptiles to come into the Ark. I hate all reptiles

Lolz, funny you sir.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Glocal1:
Wow, is that not more dangerous considering it won't die immediately but struggle to escape the trap. It would fight off whatever comes close to it while entrapped.

Well done, more bullets to your guns and may God grant you victory over the enemies out there.

Yes, we just slaughtered it gently sir after given it 3 strikes of heavy wood. grin
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Offpointng: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dagger111:

Whether i am an NCO folk or a CO folk, it is left for you to figure out. If truly you know about the military system, you wouldn't have asked me such question here, you could easily send a mail and i will reply your question(s). Calling me out to answer such question here simply means you want to bring me out. The NA will surely deal with any personnel revealing such info on social media. We have both civil and military laws that will abide with, as such, if we kick against these 2 laws, mostly the social media policy, one can be court martial.

I repeat, if truly you understand the military system, you won't take this personal. Thank you sir.

my apologies. wishing you well

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Hkff: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
You nailed it before the bandits
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by not: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
GenAbacha:
Eww

These things should be hunted to extinction.
I CONCUR
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Jellywhale: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lala, you and your live for snakes. God go expose you one day. grin grin
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Jellywhale: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lala, you and your live for snakes. God go expose you one day.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by PhlowGovt: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mission done
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Snakedoctor1: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2022
Dagger111:

Nt at all but some soldiers keep animals like cat, dogs, chickens, monkeys, etc. Just to keep themselves active and not bored always. Imagine you facing the bush always without any living soul. I don't think you still understand me?
And you write good English. You must be a commander

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by orisa37: 7:37am On Jan 10, 2022
jnoz23:

You cannot wear boot 24/7 , even if you are changing ur socks everyday!

Make una try get small sense na?

You don't change Socks in front of Snakes?
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by billyG(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dagger111:

Dogs and cats are our best friend, infact, we've seen different occasions where it was dogs that alerted us when some BHTs were crawling towards barricades. Stop saying what you don't know. Don't you watch American action movies? Toh
But how do you stop them from barking uncessary?d world hav advanced that solar powered motion sensors can be positioned 500m away to alert you on enemies position.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
billyG:

But how do you stop them from barking uncessary?

We disciplined them to that level. Infact, you they see anybody coming through the defense parapets without camouflage, they will start barking till we interrupt them...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.