Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,349 members, 7,920,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand (1802 Views)

Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir / "Only Women Will Understand"- See What A Lady Seen Doing Inside Room That Got Pe / Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by saintbillion(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2022
This is how most of Nigerian ladies think in a relationship and that's the only thing they can offer

1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by Boogyman557: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by saintbillion(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
it's sad most of them won't believe this and that why the become food for the yahoo boys

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Hehehehe, e choke grin grin tongue
Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by saintbillion(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Beebah2000:
Hehehehe, e choke grin grin tongue
the future is indeed female

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by Cholls(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2022
My brother funny but that's the truth
Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2022
saintbillion:
This is how most of Nigerian ladies think in a relationship and that's the only thing they can offer
I hope your mother offered more than that to your dad tho... grin grin
Na direct question oo so no take am personal...women have more to offer than sex...your mum offered more and you should be proud of her gender.. grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by Ahmback(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Na direct question oo so no take am personal...women have more to offer than sex...your mum offered more and you should be proud of her gender.. grin grin grin
the way you dey talk trash ehn, if u meet that guy on the streets i bet you can't say shit

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Ahmback:
the way you dey talk trash ehn, if u meet that guy on the streets i bet you can't say shit
Aww cry me a River...e dey sweet your head to dey bash woman but I dey give you small touch you don lost your senses..
So you want to beat a woman for challenging your weak self?confused kids everywhere.. angry angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by saintbillion(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol. Mmmmh this guy self. Happy Sunday
Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2022
saintbillion:

Lol. Mmmmh this guy self. Happy Sunday
grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by saintbillion(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Ahmback:
just free the lady jare. Seems the post just exposed her type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by Ahmback(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Aww cry me a River...e dey sweet your head to dey bash woman but I dey give you small touch you don lost your senses..
So you want to beat a woman for challenging your weak self?confused kids everywhere.. angry angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
today is a Sunday, i wouldn't want to get provoked by your comment
Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by saintbillion(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin kiss kiss kiss
I know Ur a guy na. Or are u suprise?
Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by saintbillion(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't think there should be need for all these na. U can air your views without any direct insult or provocation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2022
saintbillion:
I know Ur a guy na. Or are u suprise?
You suprise na for yourself.. grin wink
And how does getting to guess my gender affects me?this wan dey talk like say grin grin
See as em talk am "suprise"..who are you and your words to suprise me? wink wink
You boys dey funny me.. shocked shocked shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Ahmback:
today is a Sunday, i wouldn't want to get provoked by your comment
Provoke na e concern me... cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2022
saintbillion:
I don't think there should be need for all these na. U can air your views without any direct insult or provocation
Really? What were you thinking when you posted that?or are your eyes closed to see the mockery in the comment section..you are here acting like wetin I no understand.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by saintbillion(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You suprise na for yourself.. grin wink
And how does getting to guess my gender affects me?this wan dey talk like say grin grin
See as em talk am "suprise"..who are you and your words to suprise me? wink wink
You boys dey funny me.. shocked shocked shocked grin
lol hehehe
Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by saintbillion(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really? What were you thinking when you posted that?or are your eyes closed to see the mockery in the comment section..you are here acting like wetin I no understand.. grin grin
so because the post expose Ur type no means say there's no truth in the thread na
Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2022
saintbillion:
so because the post expose Ur type no means say there's no truth in the thread na
Can't you see you are a confused boy? grin
You acted as if nothing was wrong with it in the first place by saying I should air my opinion without sounding that way..now you are spewing gibberish again..keep it up..
Expose my type you no expose you boys on here no get any epitome of maturity at all..I categorise all of una as wannabe redpillers and weaklings.. grin grin cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by saintbillion(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can't you see you are a confused boy? grin
You acted as if nothing was wrong with it in the first place by saying I should air my opinion without sounding that way..now you are spewing gibberish again..keep it up..
Expose my type you no expose you boys on here no get any epitome of maturity at all..I categorise all of una as wannabe redpillers and weaklings.. grin grin cheesy wink
lol some people can never change
Re: What Does This Picture Protrays. Only Few Will Understand by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2022
saintbillion:
lol some people can never change
At all oo.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls, She Needs Our Help / Have Just Been Friendzoned / Why Are Women STINGY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.