Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: (5693 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Won_90, When i did not see your posts for a day i knew you were banned too bad
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by won90: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
Bro excuse me - I have a girlfriend to catch wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Bams123(f): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
Oooh so Mr. Won-90, Seems youve been banned before, is that so??
I can clearly see why,
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^ Welcome to Nairaland romance section
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by won90: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2011
Bams123:

Oooh so Mr. Won-90, Seems youve been banned before, is that so??
I can clearly see why,

^DUH! a moderator asked me out - I said NO and she banned me for refusal of befriending  angry

Now tell me would u marry me - yes or no- hurry i have to eat - my pizza is at the door
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Dyt(f): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2011
I said Okon wz drivin at smth
poor babe s already trippin
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Bams123(f): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
Thanks 2Buff, Its a pleasure to be here!  smiley
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by won90: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
Dyt:

I said Okon wz drivin at smth
poor babe s already trippin
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Bams123(f): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ Won-90 - It was a pleasure you knowing me,

See what I mean about CONTROLLING , HMMMMMMMM!
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by won90: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
^ Nice 2 meet you too - now tell me you would marry and we are getting married tonight

change your mind pleaseeeee kiss kiss

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDPeL8lpzo&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Mynd44: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
So is it true that you insulted the administrator's mum?
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Dyt(f): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
Na
Okon wldnt abuse any1s mum
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by won90: 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
Mynd_44:

So is it true that you insulted the administrator's mum?

shocked angry angry

Dyt:

Na
Okon wldnt abuse any1s mum
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Mynd44: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^That is just word on the street/Net
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by won90: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Bams123(f): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ Won-90. I wont change my mind smiley,
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by won90: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2011
Bams123:

@ Won-90. I wont change my mind smiley,

Are you ready wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by 9jafetish(f): 3:47am On Jun 18, 2011
lol yes they become so controlling it's scary something common among them.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by ikposhijnr: 4:23am On Jun 18, 2011
Its tradition. I am sick and tired of people complaining about Nigerians Starting with the BBC. We had our culture before all these rif-rafs came with theirs. Nigerian guys are contolling. YES!!! accept it or else date a foreigner. But i assure you, all that glitters is not and never will be Gold.

Nigerian Guys are awesome!!!!! Accept it or Bone! tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 18, 2011
OP if you want to date a wimp or a sissy you can try dating a white guy.They love being controlled by their women and there are even some who have a fetish for being sodomised by black women.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by proffmanue(m): 5:56am On Jun 18, 2011
Do u want to deny d fact that our culture demand the man to be in-charge,
Do u want to start comparing yourself with the white way of life,,
we hv low rate of divorce in our society because the man control the woman,
black is black.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by jawjaw1: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2011
@ poster
if you want some stability in your life and your kids growing up with real nigerian values, then you have no choice but to stick with nigeria men the way you see them.
By the way not all Nigerian men are controlling, some of us aren't (seriously).
Date some more and I am sure you will find that to be true.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Dsense(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2011
190 is never serious and always derails angry

OP.

Not all . .and ofcourse it depends on the environment the guy is living/lived in undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Mynd44: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2011
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Sike(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2011
HmmmmM
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by tissot84: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2011
Most ladies wants to be controlled asin they want their men to be in-charge and to be in-charge means the guy needs to take charge asin needs to be controlling.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by ODOVON: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2011
It is all about our Culture. And more so the Man Finances the relationship. Nigerian Girls never spend their money for the relationship. And since he who plays the Piper dictates the tune of the music, the man is will continue to rive the Rlshp VAN. Until Naija women change their attitudes towards Money.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by LordReed(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2011
Another nonsense generalisation. You dated one guy who happened to be Nigerian and controlling so you surmise that all Nigerian guys are so?

Please use the jelly between your ears.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by Dyt(f): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2011
^^ jelly btw ears?
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by LordReed(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2011
Yeah the mass of gray jelly situated behind the eyes and between the ears.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by 190: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2011
ODO_VON:

It is all about our Culture. And more so the Man Finances the relationship. Nigerian Girls never spend their money for the relationship. And since he who plays the Piper  dictates the tune of the music, the man is will continue to rive the Rlshp VAN. Until Naija women change their attitudes towards Money.

EXACTLY  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: by BABE3: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Yeah the mass of gray jelly situated behind the eyes and between the ears.

errmmmm--If you're reffering to the brain---It's not really reffered to as Jelly--It's called Matter---

pLUS if the OP where to be using her Grey Jelly Matter alone, that wouldn't work out---trust me-- The Gray and White Matter make up the brain (for effective function)---  

HI! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display / Huge Guy Throws Off A Man For Rocking His Curvy Girlfriend At A Carnival / She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.