Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,385 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game (3201 Views)

Relationship Gist / I Need Someone To Keep My Company / Benue Girls On Nl: Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by mukina2: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2007
tokunbo you don reah hia so grin

crazyp
99.9% of my pals are male .so you can imagine the wahala i have . some even make the illegal call to warn me . . but my replies . makes them regret picking up the fone to call me grin grin

wat rubbish . if you love ur BF trust him angry if you cant trust him then leave him angry
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by crazyp(f): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2007
abi ooo grin grin

i personally get angry when babes say
they want to call or text their bf's friends (females)
cos they feel someting fishy is going on

what kind of insecurity is that
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2007
you guys never even hear the full jist.

the point is that the bitch sent me dat txt with my bf's number.

dats y im asking wat i shd do abt it.
my problem is not with the girl but with my bf.
tho he told me he doesnt have anything to do with the girl and dat the girl probably sent the txt when he wasnt aware.

wat should i do
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by temmysexy(f): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2007
hi, i love this topic. i have the same problem but am abit confused ! i am dating this guy who is supposed to be divorced. A few weeks ago, his "wife" called me and started crying. She told me i can have her "husband" that she is tired but she told me some very shocking stuffs like: the guy beats her cry , he is rude to her parents, he is irresponsible etc. Whenever i think abt it i always feel sad. Anyway, i have stopped picking his calls. I hope i did d right thing. sad
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by temmysexy(f): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2007
hi otuwe, cheesy, i am sorry to say this but i think ur bf is not telling u the truth. How did she have access to d phone if they were nt 2geda? smiley
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by t0kunb0(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2007
i concur
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by Dangello(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2007
I think Temmy is right, your guy is just lying to u about having nothing to do with the girl anymore embarassed Or what explanation could he possibly have for that? (she was typing the msg on his phone when he wasnt looking, busy doing what and where?)

As for Temmy, I feel for you but I think its better U make hay while the sun is still shining, look for a better match

Peace
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2007
he said he was hanging out at his friend's place and that the guy's girlfriend brought this particular girl with her. that she must have used the fone when he dropped it to jist with his friends or wen he was sleeping

but the bigger jist is

i got that txt by 11pm.

and she even called me with the same number by 12.30am

[size=18pt]am in trouble[/size]
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by crazyp(f): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2007
real big trouble!!!

one fact is sure, ur guy is lying about something sad
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by t0kunb0(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2007
or ur being punk'd

grin cool shocked grin tongue
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by ngbabe(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2007
hi girl,

I feel u!  run as fast as u can. d guy is bleeped and notting good can ever come from him.
          married men are bad news, cos he belongs to another woman. u cant be happy, forget him
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by temmysexy(f): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2007
yeah right angry, he was in his friends hse!! asleep!!!!! Na so tongue. for the girl to have called u? Hmmmmmm, there is more to it.
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2007
crazyp:

real big trouble!!!

one fact is sure, your guy is lying about something sad

i agree with u

but one thing i know for sure is dat he is not cheating on me (i am too sure)

but what i dont know is what he is lying about undecided undecided
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by mukina2: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2007
Otuwe shocked

i thot you were talking of your male pal's Gf sending you a text

i didnt know you meant ur own sad

chei!!! this one is hard o . .
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by whitelexi(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2007
But why would u even get near a guy who's taken? Even if he was not married but has a girlfriend, he's a no go area grin
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by mukina2: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2007
grin why musnt she?

if a guy trusts himself and his girl, then he can be close pals with a girl . my best pal is Male o and no hard feelings from any girl . lai lai . .if she try . . cool grin she sabi me well well grin
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by whitelexi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2007
mukina2:

grin why musnt she?

if a guy trusts himself and his girl, then he can be close pals with a girl . my best pal is Male o and no hard feelings from any girl . lai lai . .if she try . . cool grin she sabi me well well grin

If na u nko grin

u go gree make ur bobo get close female friend??
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by kitaun(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2007
@Otuwe

pls create a thread for this. . . I need to give u some knocks tongue

@White

ssup? wink
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by mukina2: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2007
yes . . let him carry go grin its no biggie . he has  his female pals  i have my male pals . at the end  of the day trusts matters the most grin
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by whitelexi(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2007
kitaun:

@Otuwe

please create a thread for this. . . I need to give u some knocks tongue

@White

ssup? wink

I dey jare, how ur side?

mukina2:

yes . . let him carry go grin its no biggie . he has his female pals i have my male pals . at the end of the day trusts matters the most grin

You go just kill the poor boy with only one flash of ur eyes grin Jealousy dey affect man seriously - na woman own worse sef grin
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by mukina2: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2007
for where grin abeg . everyone has their life jare
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2007
kitaun:

@Otuwe

please create a thread for this. . . I need to give u some knocks tongue

if i remember correctly the poster is looking for who to jist with her/him so am giving the person jist. i wonder y u want to give me some knocks undecided

mukina2:

Otuwe shocked

i thot you were talking of your male pal's Gf sending you a text

i didnt know you meant your own sad

chei!!! this one is hard o . .

yes its hard. i dont know the girl but she claims she is the new girl in my b/f's life

whitelexi:

But why would u even get near a guy who's taken? Even if he was not married but has a girlfriend, he's a no go area grin

its the girl dat is coming near my guy not the other way round. i wud never go near a ''taken'' i dont know y someone is coming near my own cry cry cry

she sent me another txt last nyt and said the reason my b\f cut d fone the other time was not because he was sleeping as he told me but because she was there with him cry cry cry

now im totally confused cos i dont know how she got to know dat he cut my call in the first place

pls somebody hellllllllllllppppp cry cry
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by crazyp(f): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2007
Otuwe,

there's certainly no need crying over this,
its obvious ur guy is cheating
but if u feel otherwise,
y dont u go to his house & find out things urself
or better still, sit him down & sort it out
i dont like a sister crying over a man
makes me very sad, sad sad
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2007
crazyp:

Otuwe,

there's certainly no need crying over this,
its obvious your guy is cheating
but if u feel otherwise,
y don't u go to his house & find out things yourself
or better still, sit him down & sort it out
i don't like a sister crying over a man
makes me very sad, sad sad

thanks girl.

the point is he is not in lagos right now dats y all this problem is coming.
but we wud definitely talk things thru when he comes back

i guess its really not necessary to cry right now cos i dont have all the details

but come to think of it, is there any guy that will admit that he is seeing someone else. undecided so wat are we going to sort out by the way

anyway thanks y'all for ur concerns i really appreciate it
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by mukina2: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2007
Otuwe wink
do you trust your boyfriend?
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2007
mukina2:

Otuwe wink
do you trust your boyfriend?

yes
i don't have a problem with him
the person i have a problem with is the girl.

you know desperate girls can do anything to get what they want.

but hey, he just sent me a text now

am sorry 4 all this. notin much 2 say. would u let me sort  out all this. i was wrong i now know the genesis of d whole thing. still love u and forever

what do you think
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by mukina2: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2007
Otuwe
your story reminds me of one of my male pals GF
grin that girl is trouble grin

anyway me thinks cheesy if you love him and trust him like you said . why not let ur trust rule .
the girl is trying to unsettle you and its working . act like you do not care . trust me it will work wink the girl knows she's gettin to you . reason she's stil ldoing it . act like you dont care
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2007
mukina2:

anyway me thinks cheesy if you love him and trust him like you said . why not let your trust rule .
the girl is trying to unsettle you and its working . act like you do not care . trust me it will work wink the girl knows she's gettin to you . reason she's stil ldoing it . act like you don't care

THANKS

but the fact is dat if this girl had sent me those txts with her fone i wud have just laffed and continued with my life. but all the txts she sent came thru my guy's fone. they were about 8 txt messages. dont u think this is akward. and the guy tells me he knows nothing about it.

anyway right now, am at work and am trying so hard not to let this bother me. am just waiting for him to come back and we wud talk things thru once and for all.

cheers everyone.
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by mukina2: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2007
Like i said before . do not let her know it bothers you .even if she used your BF's Fone . grin cheesy
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by kitaun(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2007
@Otuwe

why u dey deceive urself? shocked

ur boyfriend is a cheat tongue cool

MOVE ON B4 ITS 2 LATE! lipsrsealed cool
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2007
wont mind been ur gistin friend so wot means do we jist ie via yahoomsgr, text msg or how?
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by crazyp(f): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2007
kitaun:

@Otuwe

why u dey deceive yourself? shocked

your boyfriend is a cheat tongue cool

MOVE ON B4 ITS 2 LATE! lipsrsealed cool

Move on to where?!!!
when she has not heard what the guy has to say shocked
its advisable to hear from d guy first before moving on tongue

@ Otuwe

Pls concentrate on ur work for now
till he comes back to explain things to you
and i still maintain that if u re not down with the explanations
then you can decide what to do pls
so cheer up girl, ok? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Im Ready For Marriage Join This Whatsapp Group / Meeting Nigerian Men In Houston Tx / Looking For A God Fearing Woman To Get Married 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.