Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,171 members, 7,970,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game (3237 Views)

Relationship Gist / I Need Someone To Keep My Company / Benue Girls On Nl: Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2007
kitaun:

@Otuwe

why u dey deceive yourself? shocked

your boyfriend is a cheat tongue cool

MOVE ON B4 ITS 2 LATE! lipsrsealed cool

you've always been Cynical so i wont listen to ur advice

@ everybody.

thanks all for ur advice and contribution. i'll just wait till we can talk things thru face to face. i cant afford to lose this guy oh. he is the best thing to happen to me. i know he loves me even the girl said it in one of her texts its just that i feel there is something he is hiding. well i will find out when he gets back.

now its end of discussion abt this my palava sad sad

NEXT JIST PLS grin grin
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by mukina2: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2007
you like footie grin na the only gist wey i get grin
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by t0kunb0(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2007
what kindda footie!!!

undecided
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2007
which one is footie
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by PTBNaija(f): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2007
What is footie lol?
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2007
mukina which kind jist be this na grin
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by temmysexy(f): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2007
hi otuwe, good 2 know u want to wait 4 ur bf b4 jumping into conclutions. Anyway, be ready a alot of lies oh. He wont want to hurt u. Good luck luv. lipsrsealed
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by temmysexy(f): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2007
By the way, wot is footie?? Cld it be football or , shocked? i dnt mind joining the jist oh. am bored
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2007
temmysexy:

hi otuwe, good 2 know u want to wait 4 your boyfriend before jumping into conclutions. Anyway, be ready a alot of lies oh. He wont want to hurt u. Good luck love. lipsrsealed

thanx but i dont mind if he tells me lies at least he wud talk and i wud feel better dan am feeling now.

anyway since mukina doesnt want to jist us i have another jist.

wat wud u do if a guy u courted for 3 yrs and fixed d wedding date for march nxt yr suddenly breaks up with u.

i was jisting my friend about my predicament thinking mine was too bad. by the time she finished telling me her story i almost started weeping for her instead.

na wa for men oh
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by mukina2: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2007
Otuwe et all

i meant football

as in Arsenal kiss
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2007
girlfriend in as much as arsenal is my team i dont think discussing footbal is a good jist right now.

any seconder? ? ?
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by kitaun(m): 1:34am On Aug 06, 2007
@Otuwe

let them continue deceiving u, at the end of the day u will learn the hard way and marvel at the words of wisdom that u refuse to take now cool

RUN! that guy is a bloody cheat! if he loved u that much knowing u are hurt, he would have made out time to come see u, a babe sends u txt msg from ur guy's fone and u think all is well . . .are u kidding me? shocked embarassed

am talking from experience dear! but well . . . u can choose to ignore my advice cheesy cheesy
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2007
kitaun:

@Otuwe

let them continue deceiving u, at the end of the day u will learn the hard way and marvel at the words of wisdom that u refuse to take now cool

RUN! that guy is a bloody cheat! if he loved u that much knowing u are hurt, he would have made out time to come see u, a babe sends u txt msg from your guy's phone and u think all is well . . .are u kidding me? shocked embarassed

am talking from experience dear! but well . . . u can choose to ignore my advice cheesy cheesy

you are right i can choose and i have chosen to ignore ur advice. tongue

your experience has no relationship with wat just happened to me.

i only overreacted but now i understand everything dat happened and mind u i didnt learn the truth from my guy so dont say he deceived me. things were not clear to me before but they are now.

besides i'd rather be deceived by him dan be loved by someone else ok cool

thanks for ur concern anyway wink
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by kitaun(m): 12:47am On Aug 07, 2007
@oTUWE

LMAO grin grin grin

u don bite the dust chei shocked grin

u overreacted? even from ur journal its obvious that u are well aware that ur guy is cheating u tongue but u will rather allow him cheat u than be loved by anoda ewwwwwwww! helloooo? are u kidding me? what a waste! undecided grin

well . . . its ur life, and next time u talk about ur relationship u ought to put into consideration that people that will advise u will do that from their past experiences or from others close to them cool
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by temmysexy(f): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2007
hey kitaun, free otuwe noooooow angry, she started the topic and she has put an end 2 it , so pls, let her be or are u interested grin ? Hmmmm kiss
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by crazyp(f): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2007
I wonder oo grin grin wink

@ Kitaun,

wetin now? sad

she say she no want ur advice
na by force grin
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by ozoneflake(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2007
life is just like a hard dick. Bleep it when it is strong and get satisfied.
Re: Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game by otuwe(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2007
kitaun:

@oTUWE

LMAO grin grin grin

u don bite the dust chei shocked grin

u overreacted? even from your journal its obvious that u are well aware that your guy is cheating u tongue but u will rather allow him cheat u than be loved by another ewwwwwwww! helloooo? are u kidding me? what a waste! undecided grin

well . . . its your life, and next time u talk about your relationship u ought to put into consideration that people that will advise u will do that from their past experiences or from others close to them cool

so u read my journal thats cool cool av been imagining who cud be going thru it at least i know one person now

but let me repeat myself. he is not cheating on me. am not assuming it am SURE OK

and i only added dat i wud rather he cheats on me even if i know he is not dan be loved by someone who i wont love in return ok.

i know i expect pple to advice me based on their experience but im so sure wat u experienced is really completely different from wat is happening to me. am even angry for doubting him in the first place.

temmysexy:

hey kitaun, free otuwe noooooow angry, she started the topic and she has put an end 2 it , so please, let her be or are u interested grin ? Hmmmm kiss

i dont understand my sister. dont worry thanks for ur concern though u dont look like the empathetic type but im really ok with everything and there is no doubt in my mind anymore kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mumu / Male Stripper For Ladies' Party / ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.