Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks (22563 Views)

Fubara Reshuffles Cabinet, Redeploys Two Wike’s Loyalists / Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers / ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by sirblend: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
K
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
Africans this is what happens when you replace your own culture/religion with a foreigner's (Arabs). God punish Usman Dan Fodio for introducing Islam to Hausas and Fulanis. God punish Europeans for introducing Christianity to Southerners. And if you are an African and you follow Islam or Christianity, you are the biggest fool on this planet.
So na make we de throw twin babies into evil forest and to de use albinos for rituals na better? Think well o

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by DopeChick(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
ISWAP. They keep their eyes on the ball. Proactive guys they are..,.,....

Gustavo Fabrice Sangaré (born 8 November 1996) is a Burkinabé professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Ligue 2 club Quevilly-Rouen and the Burkina Faso national team.

He Scored the First Goal of AFCON 2022 in the 1-2 loss to host Cameroon.

AFCON LiveScore on https://www.dopereporters.com/

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by ekukeku(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
tanes13:
ISIS, Malami, Al Qaeda, Buhari, Boko Haram, Pantami, ISWAP, Hell Rufai, Bandits, Hezbollah, Gumi

They are all one

&

Dey will all go to hell
Mummy G.O has spoken
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Yoighaman(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
richiemcgold:
You mean ISWAP sef get cabinet?
abeg who's their minister of justice?

Who knows?? But e be like say dem been get one unofficial minister of information/spokesperson; one Sheikh with white beards like this....him dey take pictures with them, but our military nor know where dem dey....
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by foreshore(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
fergie001:

PRNigeria

I thought they said Boko Haram has been defeated
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Tonytonex(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
God punish them. Their end is near.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by seyz91(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Malami be their minister of justice
Lai mohammed be their minister for information
Pantami be their minister of digital economy
richiemcgold:
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by fergie001: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
foreshore:

I thought they said Boko Haram has been technically defeated.

Yes.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by GodIsBiafran: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
12rev:

So na make we de throw twin babies into evil forest and to de use albinos for rituals na better? Think well o

The KKK is a christian organization.

Hitler/3rd reich are Christain Nationalists.

BokoHaram/ALQUEDA/ISIS are Muslim organizations.

Point is this: Every religion/culture has it's good and bad parts. Why is it that you foolish Africans only focus on the bad parts of African religion/cuture? Is it foolishness or mental slavery?
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by naija4life247: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
richiemcgold:

Sheu Gumi
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by zicoraads: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:
Super tucano attacks? Where are the pictures? So we should believe that a govt who spent years pampering, rehabilitating, feeding, recruiting and nicknaming Terrorists...have suddenly decided to kill them?

It was so difficult for bubu’s govt to proscribe them as Terrorists...it sure can't be that easy, bombing them.
A lot of you on this forum make cringeworthy ignorant comments on issues you know absolutely nothing about.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by jrusky(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
But why are these animals are so unrepentant. No sane country would want terrorist to breath in the country except the fucktards Afghan people.

ISWAP listen and listen good you sons of bitch, Nigeria is too big for you bitch to think you can overrun it, I guess your demonic advisers are missing the point completely.

Keep reshuffling and you will keep dying bloody animals.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by kjhova(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
Africans this is what happens when you replace your own culture/religion with a foreigner's (Arabs). God punish Usman Dan Fodio for introducing Islam to Hausas and Fulanis. God punish Europeans for introducing Christianity to Southerners. And if you are an African and you follow Islam or Christianity, you are the biggest fool on this planet.

Read a book or something now!

Uthman Dan Fodio DID NOT introduce islam to the Hausa or the Fulani people. Before his great grand father was even dreamt to be born, people in those areas have been practicing Islam for centuries!

It's ok to have sentiments but at least back it up with some knowledge.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Confirmedzombie: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ipob are indeed evil. Watch how they will flood this thread to spew there rubbish talks.

God bless our gallant military. We need more bombings.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by GodIsBiafran: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
kjhova:

Read a book or something now!Uthman Dan Fodio DID NOT introduce islam to the Hausa or the Fulani people. Before his great grand father was even dreamt to be born, people in those areas have been practicing Islam for centuries!It's ok to have sentiments but at least back it up with some knowledge.

Okay, granted. If it wasn't Dan Fodio then it most be someone else. But my point remains: Islam is a foreign culture/religion that came from Arabian. On that we can both agree. No?
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by kjhova(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
12rev:

Incidentally, @GodIsBiafran is right and your own ignorance of the subject shows through. I do not know what part of Nigeria you're from but where I come from, we weren't killing twins nor were we murdering albinos. Much as I know, in most parts of Africa, twin birth was seen as a great blessing to be celebrated. So, no, Christian missionaries didn't save twins in Africa! They only did so among one small ethnic group at the mouth of the Niger delta. This cannot be generalized over the rest of a big continent.

Yes, many aspects of religion across Africa had morbid issues. But what major religion today didn't have it's origin in madness if we judge them by today's standards. As societies civilize, their religions clean up with them. This happened across Asia, in China and India in particular and would have happened in Africa if we didn't surpplant our religions with the Abrahamic imports of Christianity and Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by kjhova(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Okay, granted. If it wasn't Dan Fodio then it most be someone else. But my point remains: Islam is a foreign culture/religion that came from Arabian. On that we can both agree. No?

Never disagreed with you. However, in order not to become a bigot, one need to try to learn about a subject on which one professes to hold such strong opinion.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by micflo28(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Field command of Aso rock reshuffled cabinet
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Lovenorth: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Well-done baba Buhari, pls continue with the mantle of the leadership beyond 2023
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by tit(f): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
richiemcgold:

I dey look am like say ISWAP is another party like APC and PDP sharing national offices
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by AntiBeEmCe(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
zicoraads:

A lot of you on this forum make cringeworthy ignorant comments on issues you know absolutely nothing about.

I said what I said.. if you don't like it, hang urself. My comment was not for you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by AntiBeEmCe(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

You hate good news

You must have killed all your successful friends

Yen yen yen. Cry me a river.

I hate success because I chose to ask questions rather than accept it all like a gullible f0ol? Caman shift

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by AntiBeEmCe(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
helinues:

No sir are you

You are not jobless yet you are always here... throwing one thoughtless comment or the other. Mind you, bmc no be work o...stop kidding urself. Nairaland sacrifice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

The KKK is a christian organization.

Hitler/3rd reich are Christain Nationalists.

BokoHaram/ALQUEDA/ISIS are Muslim organizations.

Point is this: Every religion/culture has it's good and bad parts. Why is it that you foolish Africans only focus on the bad parts of African religion/cuture? Is it foolishness or mental slavery?
Wise monkey have you focused on the good sides of christianity or islam? So was hitler/kkk fighting specifically against "non-christians"? And what part of christianity promotes the likes of hitler/kkk?
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
kjhova:

Incidentally, @GodIsBiafran is right and your own ignorance of the subject shows through. I do not know what part of Nigeria you're from but where I come from, we weren't killing twins nor were we murdering albinos. Much as I know, in most parts of Africa, twin birth was seen as a great blessing to be celebrated. So, no, Christian missionaries didn't save twins in Africa! They only did so among one small ethnic group at the mouth of the Niger delta. This cannot be generalized over the rest of a big continent.

Yes, many aspects of religion across Africa had morbid issues. But what major religion today didn't have it's origin in madness if we judge them by today's standards. As societies civilize, their religions clean up with them. This happened across Asia, in China and India in particular and would have happened in Africa if we didn't surpplant our religions with the Abrahamic imports of Christianity and Islam.
Ok mr know it all how exactly is your atr better than christianity or islam?
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by kjhova(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
12rev:

Ok mr know it all how exactly is your atr better than christianity or islam?

They say manners maketh a man.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by BJanta: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2022
seunmsg:
The military should intensify their efforts and bomb the remaining terrorists to ashes. The earlier they are sent back to wherever they intend to collect their 70 virgins, the better for everybody.

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by BJanta: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2022
helinues:

Our gallant officers would soon get to your camp..

Just wait for it

May it be so fast.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index / Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander / Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.