Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks (22568 Views)

Fubara Reshuffles Cabinet, Redeploys Two Wike’s Loyalists / Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers / ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by MVLOX(m): 1:18am On Jan 10, 2022
Under normal circumstances when you bombard an area, your ground troops move in to neutralize and finish whatever is left. Ok this Nigeria and things are never normal. I get now....

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 10, 2022
Their members/brothers in military will help them to steal the tucano
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Organs(m): 5:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Till now Federal Govt is yet to unravel how they are getting supplies or funding Shame, shame and shame to the Federal govt and its useless leadership.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by mediainc: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2022
All ISWAP, terrorists, and evil trouble makers will die and be buried in this land.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by chukel(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Who gives tge media these information? Can't the source give info on their location for final extermination?
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Godmademan(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2022
So we have intelligence that brought in news of the location, participants and resolutions of the meeting but we couldn't take the insurgents out. Assuming this story is true, is there a better opportunity to weaken insurgents than when the commanders are camped together?
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Victorclean1: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2022
Story. Maybe the Mercenary among them is re-strategising on how to give ISWAP information on the Tucano jet.

Remember the repented ISWAP as claimed, was inducted into Nigerian military.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Timoleon(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2022
My exact thoughts immediately I read the headline. ISWAP reshuffled cabinet and the Nigeria military has information immediately meaning they are supposed to know where they are, who they are, their plans movements and coordinations alas na wash these guys are still perpetuating terror daily.
udemzyudex:
Lol.. upon all this kind of intelligence, Una never still wipe out this people.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2022
kjhova:

They say manners maketh a man.
You suddenly remember something called manners, but you dont see anything wrong in insulting others for choosing to follow christianity or islam over atr that says twin babies are a curse perhaps because they witnessed a
co-joined set or abiku is a spirit child that dies early which might have been sickle cell disease. Manners left you long before you woke up.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Hitension12(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2022
But hw come news agents go get latest update on bandits nd our sojo dem nor go even knw there locations
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2022
Cabinet, wetin person no go hear. If these terrorists are to rule this country, they will perform very well more than this rechargeable aleye mannequin.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by kjhova(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
12rev:

You suddenly remember something called manners, but you dont see anything wrong in insulting others for choosing to follow christianity or islam over atr that says twin babies are a curse perhaps because they witnessed a
co-joined set or abiku is a spirit child that dies early which might have been sickle cell disease. Manners left you long before you woke up.

Wow! Temper, temper, 12rev!!! Why are you so angry? You need to get a massage or at least change your mattress, mate. Always wierd to see people fighting random strangers online!

You may wanna re-read my previous engagement with you on the topic to be sure that you've not mistaken me for someone else too. Manners maketh a man, man. Especially one who seems to be defending the supposed religion of love.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
kjhova:

Wow! Temper, temper, 12rev!!! Why are you so angry? You need to get a massage or at least change your mattress, mate. Always wierd to see people fighting random strangers online!

You may wanna re-read my previous engagement with you on the topic to be sure that you've not mistaken me for someone else too. Manners maketh a man, man. Especially one who seems to be defending the supposed religion of love.
Why not go back and re-read the rubbish you support before talking of manners? Perhaps you and the numbskull godisbiafran should take your message to your family members and be sure to call them fools for being christians or muslims, then extend that to your entire kinsmen, charity they say begins at home.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by kjhova(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
12rev:

Why not go back and re-read the rubbish you support before talking of manners? Perhaps you and the numbskull godisbiafran should take your message to your family members and be sure to call them fools for being christians or muslims, then extend that to your entire kinsmen, charity they say begins at home.

Nor vex, my brother. I nor know say na market you enter.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
kjhova:

Nor vex, my brother. I nor know say na market you enter.
But e better make i de market than to insult my papa and mama. Ose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike / Immigration Officers And TRAFFIC Officers Clash In Ogun (PHOTOS)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.