Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Snake In My Pot!!!! - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Snake In My Pot!!!! (45552 Views)

Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by thundafire: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lavisha:
The pot is legendary
only legends understand it because it has been thrown to some one head out of hanger,dey dn smash am for ground and that pot is still stronger than so many pots of today
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by leomarz007: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bulletproofgt:

Yummy, yummy come and eat

Biko can I c a picture of ur trap as mine catches only our neighbors compound chicken which I can't even kill to eat.
We have started this year with MUMMY GO and SNAKE MEAT. how dis yr go tak end..no one knows

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by sleek82(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
gidado14:

gradually Nigeria is turning into China, we now eat everything that moves!!!!!!!!
well, atleast they cook it!

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Ablemed: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

So of all snakes to eat, you think puff adder is the best for you.

Nigerians can eat rubbish sha.

Anyways, I don't blame you, the pot you used in cooking the snake shows that poverty has done you real strong thing. so why won't eat puff adder?

Pot look like something were I de see abokis twist throw inside truck.

This is uncalled for, only in Africa and in Nigeria especially do we find joy abusing people of their present condition forgetting this single comment can render him depressed if truly he's poor. why not just live and let's live?? My mum used to tell me if you cannot be the source of other people upliftment then don't abuse them in other words if you cannot help him then don't abuse him.

mynd44 lalasticlala please do something bout taking this comment down

3 Likes

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by momokiddies: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why is it that all the pot used in cooking all this always look alike
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Awise09(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bulletproofgt:
This early morning we just went to check on some traps we had set last night, and lo and behold on out way back we killed this snake.

You will be a good blogger

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Ablemed: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
michlins:
It's easier to eat the snake than to eat from that pot

Speaking in parables ehh grin

y'all should just chillax, what do y'all use to cook when y'all are in the village during festive seasons
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Semaj77(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lavisha:
The pot is legendary

That pot was passed down from his great grandfather
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Akuruoulo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Anyways, I don't blame you, the pot you used in cooking the snake shows that poverty has done you real strong thing. so why won't eat puff adder?

Biko is puff adder not a good meat ?
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Akuruoulo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
toobusy:
Father Lord may anything that will make me and my generation to eat snake never come near us...Amen
Goan siddan
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by samuelevans(m): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
even the fire wood looks like snake, who else discovered this??
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by KennethEnyi(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yummy yummy kor yummy yummy ni!!! Vid punish you bastard tufuakwa heiiii!!!! Poverty na stupid bastard iooo so if u see snake for my backyard I go cut am cook?!!!
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
daddytime:
Disgustingly yucky

Bro, snake meat is very sweet. I prefer it to beef.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Audu2008: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Those of you yabbing the pot are clueless. When I was a young boy and brought dog meat home my mum said not in this house, na those steel plates wey dey get cover me and my guys take reason the mate. Again when I got married, I brought aligator or was it monkey meat home and my wife said not in my pots. This is when pots like this come in handy.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by daddytime(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
BLoomfrancs:

Bro, snake meat is very sweet. I prefer it to beef.

grin grin

Eeeewwww
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by WhiteRuler: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Do you know if it is a special pot for cooking weird meat/food?
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Alexclem(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Buhari regime don turn Nigerians to eat anything flesh
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Champneys: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bulletproofgt:
This early morning we just went to check on some traps we had set last night, and lo and behold on out way back we killed this snake.

Onijekuje........... Anuofia!

Meanwhile, it shall never be well with Lalastical and chest crawling family members!
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Bamzyriches451: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Omo
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Starlight252: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Snake is very sweet actually if you're a good and patient cook but it has to be big sha...

All those whose eyes only saw the pot being used, you're only being extremely stupid.

You don't know if the pot reflects his living standards yet you open your jaws yakata and spit gibbberish everywhere.

I wish it is possible for nature to transfer your consciousness to 'uncomfortable' places.
That's when you'll know some of your "seemingly barbaric situations and environment" are "creame de la creame luxury" for majorities out there.

Foolish homo sapiens.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by izubext007: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
This ur pot nal for snake alone
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Flamees(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

grin grin cheesy cheesy lmao my chest
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Fantazy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
How do people manage to eat snakes for goodness sake?

Tufiakwa
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Magicdon(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Are poisonous snake good for consumption? Are poisonous snakes eaten?
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by whippersnapper(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
toobusy:
Father Lord may anything that will make me and my generation to eat snake never come near us...Amen
it's sweet oh . try it you wouldn't regret it . Most of the meat I've eaten was unknowingly.na later then tell me . Duck , antelope, Rabbit, bush meat, camel, Snake dey nutritious
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Jephyard(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nigerian ain't scared of any snake. As dangerous this puff adder is, nah still get mind chase am and kill am. Before it was python that was gracing the front page as nah don kill am finished or run comot for the country, now it viper too before we know it them we japa leave the country then it will be the turn of the black snake (cobra) or black mamba (still remember a thread where someone wanted to keep it as a pet). Very soon it will be hard to find these snakes in our bush
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Brian47(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Na wow oo
Nigerians dey chop poisonous snakes and not die.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Marpol2021(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

tongue tongue that's the best kind of pot to cook puff adder... Mind ur fucking business
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Emdebby2: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Anigreat post=109238179] shocked

[/quote
LoL...
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by JOemmy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
FutureHNDRxXx:
I go try taste this thing one day embarassed. E go get nutrients wey I fit need. wink

Snake meat taste like chicken.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Enny2013(f): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yinmu... Hell fire pot
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by princewarri1985: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bulletproofgt:

Sorry but do you live in a remote village in sudan? You should have just showed us the snake only without showing us that pot! We still have 2 pot in our family house that was bought in 1980 and we still cook with it till date and it dosent look like this! Please give me your address biko let me way bill a pot to you, at least i still have 6 pot in my kitchen, chai! Poverty na bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Snake Is This? / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / Lady Shows Off Tomatoes And Peppers She Bought For 7k, Laments About High Cost

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.