Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Snake In My Pot!!!! - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Snake In My Pot!!!! (45549 Views)

Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by calcal: 2:16am On Jan 11, 2022
Why you guys are eating snakes?

white people don't eat snakes
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Bulletproofgt: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kirkman:

They will never hear. undecided they will even be telling you how the snake is sweetest with its skin. Yuck!!

Snake is sweeter with the skin...And those who are forming for the pot, no let me use am stone you o.

The pot is special for cooking bush meats like: Porcupine,Grascutter, Puff Adder, Black mamba, Bush dogs and cats, antelopes and deers, bush pigs etc

Some of una just de form, abeg bring small stout and join the party.

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Bulletproofgt: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Audu2008:
Those of you yabbing the pot are clueless. When I was a young boy and brought dog meat home my mum said not in this house, na those steel plates wey dey get cover me and my guys take reason the mate. Again when I got married, I brought aligator or was it monkey meat home and my wife said not in my pots. This is when pots like this come in handy.

You ar3 correct man with Experience...That pot has a lot of stories...Even Airforce1 knows it, or ask Lala
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Bulletproofgt: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
federal9:

That's a venomous snake.

Yes it is a Puff Adder. One of the most deadliest snakes in the tropics.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by unanonso(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bulletproofgt:
This early morning we just went to check on some traps we had set last night, and lo and behold on out way back we killed this snake.

Yummy, yummy come and eat

Why do people here cook bush meat with ridiculous looking pot?
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Kirkman: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bulletproofgt:

Snake is sweeter with the skin...And those who are forming for the pot, no let me use am stone you o.

The pot is special for cooking bush meats like: Porcupine,Grascutter, Puff Adder, Black mamba, Bush dogs and cats, antelopes and deers, bush pigs etc

Some of una just de form, abeg bring small stout and join the party.
Baba, I nor talk anything about your pot for my post. Free me abeg cheesy that pot Don cook different animals for this life chai!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Buying Lake Rice Queue Up. PICS / What Kind Of Snake Is This? / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.