Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:47 PM

No One Has Seen God Or No One Can See God: But How Do We Explain Exodus 33:11. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No One Has Seen God Or No One Can See God: But How Do We Explain Exodus 33:11. (289 Views)

I Have Seen God And I Have A Picture (pictures Included!!) / If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No One Has Seen God Or No One Can See God: But How Do We Explain Exodus 33:11. by Arrowss(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2022
11 And so the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, just as a man speaks to his friend.
Re: No One Has Seen God Or No One Can See God: But How Do We Explain Exodus 33:11. by bmdmix11: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2022
they forgot that part in the bible wink
Re: No One Has Seen God Or No One Can See God: But How Do We Explain Exodus 33:11. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:07am On Jan 11, 2022
Arrowss:
11 And so the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, just as a man speaks to his friend.

Now you know that there are "Seeings" and there are seeings.

Example! Who has not seen Buhari?

But have you Seen Buhari?

Every one knows that tere are Seeings and there are seeings.

Seeing how the world is getting worser and worser in everything, this Generation eh! I can imagine how degenerated the generation after them would be like!

(1) (Reply)

Repurposed Churches (pictures) / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 95. / Joshua Generation International Youth Conference- Enyinnavictorblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.