Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 95. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 95. (286 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 95. by PastorSomba(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 95.

2Corinthians 8:9 (KJV) For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Galatians 3:13-14 (KJV) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Galatians 3:13-14,26-29; 2Corinthians 8:9; Genesis 1:1-30; 2:7-25; 3:1-24; 5:1-5; John 8:44; 10:10; 14:6; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; Ephesians 2:1-2,12; 4:10; Romans 3:23; Psalm 16:11; Deuteronomy 8:18; 3John 2.

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

103. The spiritual, financial, material, mental and physical cure for poverty is giving. This was the message Jesus was trying pass on to the rich young ruler in Luke 18:18-30. The only cure to spiritual poverty giving your life to Christ. God's cure to the poverty of man was to make the sacrifice of giving His Son for all mankind. The bible says in John 3:16 (KJV) "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." The only cure for financial and material poverty is giving financially and materially. The only cure for mental poverty is giving your time to hearing, reading and meditating on the word of to renew your mind in line with the word of God. The only cure to physical poverty is giving your physical strength and energy to serving and working for God.

No one can be richer than God because no one can outgive Him. The resurrection power shows us how death, nothing and no power can stop or hinder the harvest of your seed. Jesus was a seed God sowed and the resurrection is the growth and harvest of that seed. When you give, your seed dies or is separated from you. But stand in faith because by the power of the resurrection of Jesus your harvest shall always be exceeding abundantly above the seed you sowed. The power of the resurrection gives very seed a new life that is exceedingly greater than the life of the seed that was sown. Giving is a demonstration of your faith in the resurrection power of Jesus. When you give you become poorer momentarily but fear not for in due season there shall surely be a resurrection.

When you eat your seed or hold back your seed it ceases to be a seed and becomes a harvest. A harvest does not multiply only seeds multiply. A harvest does not die it only decays and rots away after sometime, if it is not converted to a seed. When you eat your seed, you have caused it to rot away, decay and waste away with no future. Prosperity only comes to those who by faith walk in the principle and power of the resurrection. When it comes to prosperity the law and power of the resurrection works for everyone both believers and the unbelievers according to Genesis 8:22. Giving is investment into the resurrection power. Giving is no respecter of persons. Jesus died for all and resurrected for all.

The advantage of the resurrection power on the prosperity of the believer is that He can investment beyond this world and reap harvest eternally beyond this world. And all his investments nothing in this world can stop it from having a harvest both now and eternally. The prosperity power that works in the unbeliever is limited to only the natural and spiritual blessings of this world. Therefore it can be affected by all the challenges of this world such as famine, recession, draught, theft, death and destructions. All the unbeliever can reap in his harvest are temporary, transient and perishable. There is no eternal harvest for all the labour and seeds of the unbeliever. Hell is equivalent to a man who ate his seed or one that kept back his seed.

If all your sowing and reaping is according to Genesis 8:22 and not in Christ Jesus all your seeds sown spiritually is equivalent to eating your seed or one that kept back his seed. All investments in this life are unto the flesh and all flesh are subject to decay and rot away. Flesh and blood cannot inherit anything in the kingdom of God. An unbeliever cannot invest eternally because he does not have access to eternal life. Only those with eternal life can invest, sow and harvest in this life and eternally in the kingdom of God. The resurrection power works for the unbeliever in order to get his attention to acknowledge God, accept Christ as his Lord and Saviour and receive eternal life. By the mystery of the resurrection power working both for believer and the unbeliever at the end no man has any excuse why He did accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour. Romans 12:1-2; Joshua 1:8; Exodus 23:25-26; John 1:12-13; 12:24; 2Corinthians 9:6-11; Galatians 6:7-9; Malachi 3:8-12; Luke 6:19-21,38; Acts 20:35; 1Corinthians 15:36-57; Ephesians 1:19-23;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. / How Jesus defended his Godhood using psalm 82 vv 6 / Spiritual But Nasty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.