Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted (42789 Views)

Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan / Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair / White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by annisy(f): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
If you pay them you are the biggest fool on planet earth
sorextee:
No need to pay again na, since u re Dead. Dead Person no dey owe anybody again. If u end up paying after all these, gaskiya u Don F up.
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by DrMrsFunmi(f): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Niece:
Why did he collect it? I hate debtors.

Op must have been the one who also posted the obituary on Istablog and other mirco blog platforms.
you better behave else I'll call Ebenezer for you
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by abbey621(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
erniok:

How does defaulting make one fraudulently, so USA that has defaulted severally is fraudulent or some businessmen that are months overdue are fraudulent too?

Typical 9ja mentality, you dey owe someone money you still dey tallk say no be only you be debtor grin grin grin. Not all defaulters are fraudsters but majority are, the only difference between the USA and 9ja is that in the USA you can write off your losses during tax season and insurance go pay. Anyways na the stupid loan company I blame, in a country as useless as 9ja why would you loan people money without collateral? 9ja people wey dey fight physical with landlord, shey na loan company dem go come respect? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by BullyBullies: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
They always change their office but this is Soko loan office at Ogunsiji close, Allen Avenue, Ikeja... during a recent tracking. And if they've left this place again, there new location will also be found out. One of them will be made a scapegoat. It's a matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by annisy(f): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
God bless you
Brendaniel:
If the loan company have certified him dead, then he is free of the loan na, a dead man does not pay debt in the land of the living...
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Oceanblaze(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
Oga, inasmuch as I don't support what they did, is it five days you are calling ordinary yet you cannot pay?

Go and repay your loan.

Who still dey even patronise these scam loan apps!
Do you know the situation he is faced with that has made him not to be able topay ..just open mouth waaaaah...mumu

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Winters23:
All these chronic debtors deserve no pity. When they are about to borrow they’ll be so humble and immediately they get it they celebrate like maga have paid
Celebrate grace bro
I'm not taking sides here, BTW I don't borrow nor beg... It is a covenant with my God,and God has been faithful
But u see these loan apps, they are too ridiculous, a friend of mine borrowed from them and he defaulted for just few days, u need to see the kind of message they were sending to his friends, I wept when I saw the message.
I then asked why he took the loan, bro I cried even more, after his explanation

People are passing through a lot... Let's not mock people's downfall. I doubt there are people who love to owe, maybe few (because I get one colleague some years ago, e b like say them use debt swear for that girl, she's still owning me till date grin)
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by vickydevoka(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Martinez39s:
If I approach you of my own accord to borrow money and, despite being aware of your terms and conditions, we mutually agree without coercion that I pay back on a certain date, I will be said to have acted fraudulently if I default on the agreement. I have to take responsibility for my decision to borrow and agree on the payment date.

This fact that others default doesn't make it right. Pay up what you owe and stop whining. Nigerians should stop playing the victim, take responsibility for their actions and pay up. Loan apps don't force anyone to patronise them, and all the issues people have with loan apps/companies started with one thing: they defaulted on their agreement and didn't pay up.
So as de guy didn't pay who loose
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by erniok(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
abbey621:

Typical 9ja mentality, you dey owe someone money you still dey tallk say no be only you be debtor grin grin grin. Not all defaulters are fraudsters but majority are, the only difference between the USA and 9ja is that in the USA you can write off your losses during tax season and insurance go pay. Anyways na the stupid loan company I blame, in a country as useless as 9ja why would you loan people money without collateral? 9ja people wey dey fight physical with landlord, shey na loan company dem go come respect? grin grin grin grin
That you defaulted doesn't make you a fraudster. Get it. That's why banks restructure loans that are past overdue.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Oceanblaze(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cholls:
my brother let him go and pay his debt don't discourage him
This one na real suffer head soko loan agent...

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Oceanblaze(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
28plus:
kiss

I like what they did.
That sounds him right

Why would someone take a loan and refuse to pay back? Isn't that wickedness on the part of the loanee?

Alot of us in this country are just looking for who to scam

Stupid idiots.

Soko loan agent wasup

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by gambojimeta: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dis is a really level of craze
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by hectorswag(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Dem Even Call am Painful Exit
Na dat part shock me! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by worldclass68(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
After all he's dead...he should just forget it and chill...Abi dead man dey pay debt undecided grin
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Depressed101: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
Oga, [s]inasmuch as I don't support what they did, is it five days you are calling ordinary yet you cannot pay?

Go and repay your loan.

Who still dey even patronise these scam loan apps![/s]

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
all these useless agents full here ranting as if they don't know Nigeria is in economy challenges, even the country is borrowing to balance themselves

how can one have money and tolerate this threat yet they keep saying he should go and pay, why won't he pay when he have the cash, if he doesn't have the cash yet, what will he do? he should go and meet friends that can't rendered help when he needed help?

make anyone try this nonsense with me, they're a goner
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Kobicove(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Go and pay your debt Mr Man!

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by muheeb01(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
This is pathetic and annoying.....stop borrowing money from these loan apps

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by CalabarPikin: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
their staff plenty here wella...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by PrudencyFeats: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
Oga, inasmuch as I don't support what they did, is it five days you are calling ordinary yet you cannot pay?

Go and repay your loan.

Who still dey even patronise these scam loan apps!

Yes he will repay I'm sure. But announcing him dead because of 5 days after maturity is very very wrong. No sane person or responsible Company will act like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by dannybams(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Niece:
Why did he collect it? I hate debtors.

Op must have been the one who also posted the obituary on Istablog and other mirco blog platforms.
So unforseen circumstances can't happen right.... I don't support debtors but dis one is too far abeg and infact the money might not even reach #10k self
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by MartinsD12(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Niece:
A man has accused a loan app of announcing his obituary after he defaulted, WonderTV Media reports.

The man who shared the obituary banner on a social media group wrote;

lalasticlala
Come to think of it 3 years ago there was nothing like loan app in Nigeria, the present harshly economic situation in Nigeria made this foolish loan apps come to Nigeria to exploit people, thunder go fire all the loan apps in Nigeria , all of them are theives, imagine wishing someone Dead because of loan

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Nyanmiridunce: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
BullyBullies:

I know Soko loan office in Ikeja. I promise you it's a matter of time. One of them will be made a scapegoat, only that that one may not be alive to tell the tales to the rest. Bro, I've read how people commit suicide because of these their method of defaming and embarasing those ones that patronise them.
I will like to have their address. Those people own me serious explanation. Make I arrange ipaja boys go greet dem for office. God punish devil..
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Irupetepete: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ifakiland:

So na the loan coy suppose swallow the lose?? Smh you sef go get your own coy oh, when you do begin dash people your products for free
I didn't support him, read my post but giving him obituary is going too far
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by khadaffi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
This loans apps makes ridiculous adverts making it seem like they are giving away the money.

What they don't want to know is the average Nigerian man never likes repaying his debt, they rather turn you to thier enemy

Like Op is doing

If the bolded statement is true then why do we have so many loan app companies these days?

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Nyanmiridunce: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
on-top the gbese wey you dey owe.
And that's why the guy deserves to be wished dead? Think am na
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by TheMostComplex1: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
sorextee:
No need to pay again na, since u re Dead. Dead Person no dey owe anybody again. If u end up paying after all these, gaskiya u Don F up.

Family of the dead the pay oooooh because if someone is owing the dead once the family has evidence the will go for loan recovery
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by AkaraAndBread: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
DonBenny77:

Use your sense, sokoloan agent

God blessed you with sense.

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
....They have done their worst. So don't pay them.
Dead man can't pay debt. Their loss.
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Martinez39s(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
erniok:

Too much ignorance in just one post. People default for so many reasons. Ask yourself why does CBN give money banks 91 days before a loan can be classified as non performing. Show me where it's legally to tag someone a fraudster for loan defaults.
The problem is that this country doesn't work else that loan company wouldn't have tried that rubbish.
I've always advocated that these loan apps should be regulated. This will stop these nonsense.
LOL. When you default on a loan, it is up to your creditor to determine how he will retrieve his money. The fact that another creditor gives 91 days doesn't mean it must be a yardstick for your creditor. Some creditors do even let debts slide, but that doesn't mean others must follow suit. It is up to the creditor to decide.

If you can't pay back or pay at the agreed time, don't borrow. Let loan apps be and don't look for their trouble.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by BullyBullies: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I will like to have their address. Those people own me serious explanation. Make I arrange ipaja boys go greet dem for office. God punish devil..

5, Ogunsiji close Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Except they've ran away from there again as they normally do. But if that address has changed, men will track them again. One of them will be made a scapegoat, hopefully that one will be alive to tell the story to the others.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
sorextee:

They will freeze up his accounts through BVN ,,, hush he will pay directly or indirectly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded / Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.