Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted (42790 Views)

Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan / Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair / White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by abbey621(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

You honestly believe these loan apps are licensed companies? These are loan sharks trying to put up one corporate front

I wouldn't be surprised, anything can happen in the zoo grin
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Onedayoneday: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cholls:
my brother let him go and pay his debt don't discourage him

How? Does a dead man pay debt?
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Albinoflash(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
For naira gave me a loan of 4600 instead of 7k and I was supposed to pay back 8600 in less than 7days,,,,pls Nigerians run from these loan apps they are all owned by Chinese scammer's association of Nigeria (CSAN).very fraudulent set of fools
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by rollywise(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
wunmi590:

If the guy knows his onions, this is an opportunity for him to be a billionaire, because the way judge would slam billions of naira on the company, they would fold up immediately

That's why they'll never include their address
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by chatinent: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
dingbang:
just keep quiet so that you dont end up announcing to the world how unsensible you can be.

A bit of advice, before you click send, always ask yourself if what you are posting really makes sense.

I bet you have no clue as to what unethical practices are.

So it's ethical for him to owe and ghost them for five days? Of course, they felt he was a ghost now. Agreement is agreement. Where I would be concerned is if he said he wanted to pay back before then and it wasn't going through.

Don't bother responding. Your opinion doesn't matter
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by chatinent: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Dont mind them they are lucky there are no loan sharks like they do in oyibo land. That obituary would have come true.

Nigerians are filled with scammers!
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by chatinent: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
see one of them, what's your loan name? SokoLoan abi? So after you certify him dead, you now want dead man to pay, Go to hell

Get into sth more comfortable like getting lost, sir. smiley

Your scam mentality doesn't matter in real life.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by chatinent: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
drololaaof:

So you are indirectly support the loan app ,have you ever been in solvent you will realise how bad it is to take loan and repayment. NITDA should act accordingly

I have.

And when shit happens, I accept it's my fault.
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Newboss(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
LWKMD
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Magnumproperty: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kingkong3:
I run POS centers in Lagos, I am looking for a partner who will put 100k in and get back 20k everymonth (10k part of your initial money and 10k returns on investment (ROI) every month) for 10 months contact me with the number below in my profile
How do I contact you? You will sign the contract at Ojo Barracks in the presence of my younger brother who is an officer there should in case you renege on your promise. If you are ready for this let me know.
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Tejis56(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
I just they wonder o.
People when they say sue loan app. How u won take serve people when you nor they see when nor get office court paper.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by blowjohn(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
Oga, inasmuch as I don't support what they did, is it five days you are calling ordinary yet you cannot pay?

Go and pay your loan.

What if what they did to you was in their terms and conditions that you didn't read but agreed to?

Who still dey even patronise these scam loan apps!

After day 1 of default, they start calling.
After day 2 they start become agresive.
Frm day 3 they tell u their next step.

In short the man has been having sleep less nights frm day 2.

U see, they never tell give u any chance of payment like a week's grace.

If they do, u pay for that grace first.
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by blowjohn(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:

Get into sth more comfortable like getting lost, sir. smiley

Your scam mentality doesn't matter in real life.
you just got brand new ticket to hell fire.
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by IprintMONEY: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cashhelp messed with my cousin, I made sure I closed their app. They are no more in business. If sokoloan jam madness them go relax. I took up my cousins case till them start to call me grade a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by chatinent: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
blowjohn:

Those are pretty loan apps. Inasmuch as I don't recommend any nor like any, best is paying before deadline.

If you check well, money e owe no pass ₦2500 because they can never allow a defaulter take another loan.
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by LOVEGINO(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
Oga, inasmuch as I don't support what they did, is it five days you are calling ordinary yet you cannot pay?

Go and pay your loan.

What if what they did to you was in their terms and conditions that you didn't read but agreed to?

After five days, you ghost them. Now dem don ghost you, you dey para.

no be bad thing if u pay for him. It's 2022.
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Dreytonisback(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Naija my kantry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don Laugh tire

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Walkee: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:

Go and pay your loan.

lol ignorance. Loan shark, usury etc are illegal and criminal in almost any country. If that guy catches those fools he can sue them and milk them dry. They know that, that's why they use fake addresses. He shouldn't even dream of paying back in fact he should start asking for compensation
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by ComeToJesus: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Where is the proof that the loan coy are actually behind this?

If there's a proof, then press charges. This is very actionable in court.
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by exalt2009: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:

Go and pay your loan.

So you are saying they have the right to what they did? Calm down abeg .. na rubbish
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by vankaid: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
28plus:
kiss

I like what they did.
That sounds him right

Why would someone take a loan and refuse to pay back? Isn't that wickedness on the part of the loanee?

Alot of us in this country are just looking for who to scam

Stupid idiots.

So everyone who can't pay is wicked?
All these big companies indebted to banks too?

Don't worry, it will get to your turn soon.
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Walkee: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Beermoney1:
Go and pay your debt. If you signed and agreement, you are bound by it. Clear your debt first before complaining.
he's bound to nothing. In fact he should start demanding compensation
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by exalt2009: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Winters23:
All these chronic debtors deserve no pity. When they are about to borrow they’ll be so humble and immediately they get it they celebrate like maga have paid

Soko agent ... Nobody wish not to paid back the loan but shit happen and soko loan and Gocash loan are good at that..
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by sapeleboi(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
agent spot
Cholls:
my brother let him go and pay his debt don't discourage him

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by nedekid: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Irupetepete:
bro listen to this, nobody like owing debt, you loose your peace and sanity... But then, shit happens..
Imagine collecting over 200k from a loan app and then, you were robbed at gun point beside atm...
It happens bro
Unfortunate as it may be to get robbed, it in no way concerns your creditor. You must pay your when due.
Will the loan company tell their investor they cannot pay him his money with promised interest because you got robbed and could not pay?
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by vncntluv(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
psalmistkakah:

is dat how to treat customers.. In every biznezss we have bad debt.. Let me tell u d fact there are many ways this loan application can get their money without going this far.. Since they are license by CBN.. they can
They are not licenced. They are also fraudsters, their loan terms and Conditions are not in correlation with what CBN puts down.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by FODA(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brendaniel:
If the loan company have certified him dead, then he is free of the loan na, a dead man does not pay debt in the land of the living...
if I m the one,kobo I won't pay again,after all na business and business involves risk
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Walkee: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
BullyBullies:

Mama, a lady in my office took loan sometimes ago, I had to help her repay back due to depression. She said at that point she needed the money, no one was able to loan her and she had to buy drugs for her kid coz her husband is dead. She almost commited suicide. Their recovery method doesn't make sense
don't mind these useless Nairalanders whose account has never read 200k shouting go and pay your debt as if the person is sitting on top millions and refuses to pay back credit that's most likely less than 10k
These fools don't know you can go from millions in your account to having zero naira. One nasty motor accident is more than enough to run someone down from having 2m in his account to owing 10k and having no hope of paying back. Nigerians so foolish it's unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by emmanuelbrown26: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
If dem still dey there, you will hear the updates here on nairaland. Shebi dem dey craze ni?
y
Afonja I sight u, afonja wey get mouth. Na only shout una sabi
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by Walkee: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Martinez39s:
If I approach you of my own accord to borrow money and, despite being aware of your terms and conditions, we mutually agree without coercion that I pay back on a certain date, I will be said to have acted fraudulently if I default on the agreement. I have to take responsibility for my decision to borrow and agree on the payment date.

This fact that others default doesn't make it right. Pay up what you owe and stop whining. Nigerians should stop playing the victim, take responsibility for their actions and pay up. Loan apps don't force anyone to patronise them, and all the issues people have with loan apps/companies started with one thing: they defaulted on their agreement and didn't pay up.
let him take you to court let's see what the judge will say. You are simply ignorant
Re: Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted by badboyTee(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
angry went to the. Fb group just now Omo no be small thing oo see this person too I. Wan laugh tire ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded / Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment / SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.