Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:58 AM

Single Mother Of 2 Arraigned In Court For 'defrauding' Would-be Husband Of N10m - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Of 2 Arraigned In Court For 'defrauding' Would-be Husband Of N10m (490 Views)

Meet Sam Uloko, The Soon-to-be Husband Of Deborah Enenche / Crazy: Soon To Be Husband Peeps At Her Private / Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mother Of 2 Arraigned In Court For 'defrauding' Would-be Husband Of N10m by Linx1234: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2022
A single mother of two, Fatima Sanusi accused of defrauding her would-be-husband of N10million 10 days to their wedding, has been arraigned before a Chief Magistrates Court sitting in Barnawa, Kaduna State.

Sanusi was said to have concluded plans to marry the plaintiff but changed her mind 10 days to their wedding. She reportedly got married to the father of her children instead.

The charge against her read; “The complainant and the defendant started ........... https://janefblog.com/single-mother-of-two-arraigned-in-court-for-defrauding-would-be-husband-of-n10m/

Re: Single Mother Of 2 Arraigned In Court For 'defrauding' Would-be Husband Of N10m by dawnomike(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2022
It is a pirry...
Re: Single Mother Of 2 Arraigned In Court For 'defrauding' Would-be Husband Of N10m by ayindejimmy(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2022
So I can take someone to court for renegading on marrying me?!

This news is sketchy
Re: Single Mother Of 2 Arraigned In Court For 'defrauding' Would-be Husband Of N10m by donbachi(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Survival
Re: Single Mother Of 2 Arraigned In Court For 'defrauding' Would-be Husband Of N10m by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
ayindejimmy:
So I can take someone to court for renegading on marrying me?!

This news is sketchy

...if the person took money from you, in the DECEIT that she was gonna pay for all the wedding finances etc, then yes, thats is ADVANCE FEE FRAUD! the mumu was paying for a service that was NEVER rendered, and at least, even if he doesnt marry this criinal, he certainly should get his money back (as its obvious she had NO INTENTION WHATSOEVER to marry him)

(1) (Reply)

My New Escapade / The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning / Getting A Tattoo Got Her Scared So She Went With Her Friends For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.