Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,936 members, 7,949,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

How To Clean The Vagina After Having Unprotected Sex To Avoid Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Clean The Vagina After Having Unprotected Sex To Avoid Pregnancy (400 Views)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean The Vagina After Having Unprotected Sex To Avoid Pregnancy by littlepie99(f): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Basically after sex, most female wish to remove sperm from the vagina. Some dose this for hygienic purpose, while some to prevent unwanted pregnancy. But, let me reveal this to you; when once a sperm get into the cervix through the vaginal canal, definitely; there is no any scientifically confirm way to get rid of it.

But with my little understanding. I’m glad to tell you that there are ways in which you can avoid getting pregnant even when having unprotected sex.

GET TO KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO TO AVOID GETTING PREGNANT WHEN AFTER HAVING AN UNPROTECTED SEX BELOW!

There are an uncommon methods to clean the vagina and the parts around it safely. But, for instances if someone wants to avoid being pregnant, they should either seek appropriate medical advice.

Now, let’s look at how to clean the vagina immediately after sex to avoid being pregnant.

Here is the tips and what to do immediately your guy releases a sperm into you vagina.

-RUSH TO THE REST ROOM

Immediately you feel that a sperm has been release into your vagina. Without wasting any time jump up immediately and rush into the restroom and sit on the toilet and force yourself by pushing down with your genital or anal muscles to push out any sperm that enters through your vagina. Peeing can also help. After observing that there’s nothing coming out again use a clean water to wash your vagina.

Note, if you waste time without rushing into the toilet to empty the sperm out from your vagina, for this reason the sperm will travel toward the egg, and peeing won’t remove the risk of getting pregnant. That’s because sperm has already traveled toward the egg.

Continue reading at https://www.genuineschoolnews.com/how-to-clean-the-vagina-after-having-unprotected-sex-to-avoid-pregnancy/

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Say There Is No Cure!!! / Should Diabetic Patient Take Yogurt / Help! Glaucoma Is Gradually Blinding Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.