Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. (2853 Views)

Express / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol / His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
Am 29, a virgin and never had a gf b4. There is dis gal i met a month ago in my office. She is 23, a student and had dated 2 guys b4. She claims to love me. Now she is asking me to pay for her hair, and to also buy her a BB. She seems ok to me. But am nt comfortable wit d fact dat she is nt a virgin and her monetary cum material demands.
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by 190: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2011
toke8:

Am 29, a virgin and never had a gf b4. There is dis gal i met a month ago in my office. She is 23, a student and had dated 2 guys b4. She claims to love me[b]. Now she is asking me to pay for her hair, and to also buy her a BB[/b]. She seems ok to me. But am nt comfortable wit d fact dat she is nt a virgin and her monetary precipitate material demands.

shakin my head
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
Why are u shaking ur head? I need gud advice. Thanks.
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
GUY CRIOUSLY U DNT KNW YA PROBLEM, FOR D FACT DAT U RE A VIRGIN AT DIS AGE MEANS, I DUNNO WAT 2 SAY HERE I DNT WANNA BE INSULTIVE, BUT HER NT BEING A VIRGIN TS NT HER FAULT, SHE LEARNED ALOT FASSTER DAN U, AND FOR THE MONEY STUFF, GUY JUST[b]ON TO THE NEXT ONE[/b] AS FAST AS U CAN,
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2011
toke8:

Am 29, a virgin and never had a gf b4. There is dis gal i met a month ago in my office. She is 23, a student and had dated 2 guys b4. She claims to love me. Now she is asking me to pay for her hair, and to also buy her a BB. She seems ok to me. But am nt comfortable wit d fact dat she is nt a virgin and her monetary precipitate material demands.

Virgin dude @ 29? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Bruv you need help a therapist
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by 190: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
im weak undecided
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
190:

im weak undecided

Hell ya I know you re
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Hell ya I know you re

GUY ME I AM FEELIN COLD, DIS IS CRIOUS MAN
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2011
mashnino:

undecided
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by 190: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
mashnino:

if u're cold enter fire now

since at 29 u cant get a woman to heat you up in bed - then enter fire undecided
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by tellwisdom: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2011
Am 29, a virgin and never had a gf b4. There is dis gal i met a month ago in my office. She is 23, a student and had dated 2 guys b4. She claims to love me. Now she is asking me to pay for her hair, and to also buy her a BB. She seems ok to me. But am nt comfortable wit d fact dat she is nt a virgin and her monetary precipitate material demands.

Please let me see your face
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Dyt(f): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2011
Its nottin Op
if u wanna buy n give er all er wants go ahead
n erm d most important thing
mk sure u v gd sexxxx
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by ektbear: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2011
Do what you feel comfortable with. But I've never been a fan of money-hungry girls
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2011
190:

if u're cold enter fire now

since at 29 u cant get a woman to heat you up in bed - then enter fire  undecided

GUY NO BE DEY LAY D COMPLAIN NW, CHEK D GUY ABOVE
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2011
[size=13pt]Toke please don't mind all these doubting Thomas, don't let anyone make you feel like its sucks to be a virgin at 29, It is a thing you should be proud of over and over again and always remeber that there are still some of us out there who cherish virgins and who knows that its cool to be a virgin no matter the age. As for your problem if she's alrite then why should you be unconfortable just because she's not a virgin, its not a bad thing to hook up with a virgin just like you but remember being a virgin does not mean you are a good  woman or man, if you cannot cope with her demanding's then I advice you talk to her about it [/size]
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by 190: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2011
^ angry angry
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=13pt]Toke please don't mind all these doubting Thomas, don't let anyone make you feel like its sucks to be a virgin at 29, It is a thing you should be proud of over and over again and always remeber that there are still some of us out there who cherish virgins and who knows that its cool to be a virgin no matter the age. As for your problem if she's alrite then why should you be unconfortable just because she's not a virgin, its not a bad thing to hook up with a virgin just like you but remember being a virgin does not mean you are a good  woman or man, if you cannot cope with her demanding's then I advice you talk to her about it [/size]

NATASHA HAS SAID IT ALL, SO GUY FOLLOW HER FOR SHE IS A FEMALE
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2011
@OP

Once they start asking for money for rent, hair (brazilian, chinese or togolese), BB, pin grin, recharge card, I will advise you start thinking deeper and doing your feasibility studies more carefully and thoroughly.

If you give her space, she will drill a 9 inch hole section through your pocket and drain you

BE WARNED angry angry angry
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by 190: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2011
Firearm:

@OP

Once they start asking for money for rent, hair (brazilian, chinese or togolese), BB, pin grin, recharge card, I will advise you start thinking deeper and doing your feasibility studies more carefully and thoroughly.

If you give her space, she will drill a 9 inch hole section through your pocket and drain you

cool cool
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
Firearm:

@OP

I AM SO ENJOYIN THIS THREAD, NATASHA WRE ARE U?
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2011
@mashino thanks for seconding  cheesy kiss kiss kiss

@190  kiss          tongue
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^^

Will you marry me? undecided undecided
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by 190: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
@firearm I'm not ready for marriage  cheesy but I will that's if I love you  undecided undecided

"mashino what do you want me to do again?
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

@firearm I'm not ready for marriage cheesy but I will that's if I love you undecided undecided

"mashino what do you want me to do again?

To love me won't be difficult for you.
I am willing to wait till you are ready to marry me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by MMM2(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2011
op
give her want she need. (money)
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2011
190 what is it?  angry why are you jealous?  angry can't you just accept the fact that I'm not yours any more cos you yourself sent me away angry

"firearm hehehe its very difficult for me to love someone in that manner oh except you meet all my standards and you find favour in my eyes
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by iyatrustee(f): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
I have seen dis thread recycled a lot of times! Some babes sef and deir dependence on guys sef. Must u fix brazillian or carry a bb fone? I can afford d brazillian hair but still can come to terms wit spending dat much on a mere weaveon! How much more a 23yr old sad sad
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by 190: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

I have seen dis thread recycled a lot of times! Some babes sef and deir dependence on guys sef. Must u fix brazillian or carry a bb fone? I can afford d brazillian hair but still can come to terms wit spending dat much on a mere weaveon! How much more a 23yr old sad sad

[size=38pt]ROTFLMFAOOOO [/size]
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

190 what is it? angry why are you jealous? angry can't you just accept the fact that I'm not yours any more cos you yourself sent me away angry

[b]"firearm hehehe its very difficult for me to love someone in that manner oh except you meet all my standards and you find favour in my eyes
[/b]

list all your standards dearie and I will add all the supplementary details about me you never knew of
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by iyatrustee(f): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ okon, what funny abt my post
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^^^^

190 = Okon
ROFLMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigerian Playboy. / Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? / Guys, Stop This Habit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.