Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,605 members, 7,937,726 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. (2875 Views)

Express / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol / His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by 190: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ okon, what funny abt my post

undecided undecided
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by iyatrustee(f): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
Person don ever use sagged bre.ast slap you before Don't provoke me to dat point undecided
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^^^

Choi,

Abeg, slap me with your bre,asts na.
Infact, dont ever stop slapping me with your boooobies
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^Her bre-ast na Sledge Hammer o
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
@natasha and firearm, sum1 came here complaining abt his relatnshp life and you guys are hre playing love, aaahhh dis is real torture oo, at poster sowi, lolz
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Goldieluks: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2011
lol@Iya
are you trying to tell us something? undecided
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2011
Firearm:

list all your standards dearie and I will add all the supplementary details about me you never knew of
okay the standards are not much but little first you must love me with all your heart, you must never cheat on me, you have to show me love care and attention, and know me, you will never keep secrets, I have to know everything, I have to be the closest person to you, you have to be intelligent and good looking the good looking is so that we can save our next generation, they have the right to look good,   cheesy this is it and nothing more, is this too much to ask?
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay the standards are not much but little first you must love me with all your heart, you must never cheat on me, you have to show me love care and attention, and know me, you will never keep secrets, I have to know everything, I have to be the closest person to you, you have to be intelligent and good looking [b]the good looking is so that we can save our next generation, they have the right to look good,   cheesy this is it and nothing more, is this too much to ask?[/b]

NATASHA, I AM FALLIN IN LUV TOO, LOLZ, I NO FIT LAFF, FIRE ARM OPE SAY U NO DULL
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay the standards are not much but little first you must love me with all your heart, you must never cheat on me, you have to show me love care and attention, and know me, you will never keep secrets, I have to know everything, I have to be the closest person to you, you have to be intelligent and good looking the good looking is so that we can save our next generation, they have the right to look good, cheesy this is it and nothing more, is this too much to ask?

Sweetie,

Let's continue our talk here so we dont derail this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693703.0.html
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2011
mashnino:

@natasha and firearm, sum1 came here complaining abt his relatnshp life and you guys are hre playing love, aaahhh dis is real torture oo, at poster sowi, lolz
omg that's true o well as you can see no on was truly ready to advice him but I did and I know I gave him the best advice, and my advice is enough for him, remember this is my field if he has too many replies he will be confused because some nlanders are confussionist, a word is enough for the wise and I am sure my advice is enough for him nevertheless I will leave cheesy
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

omg that's true o well as you can see no on was truly ready to advice him but I did and I know I gave him the best advice, and my advice is enough for him, remember this is my field if he has too many replies he will be confused because some nlanders are confussionist, a word is enough for the wise and I am sure my advice is enough for him nevertheless I will leave cheesy

I WILL MISS YOU
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
really or are you just saying?
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

really or are you just saying?

how i wish dre ws an emoticon for criousnes, i am damn crious woman,
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by born2boink(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2011
at 27,I have bleeped over 100 women and someone claiming 29 and a virgin. God must be wonderful
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Goldieluks: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2011
smh,obesity of the brain.
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
mashnino:

how i wish dre ws an emoticon for criousnes, i am damn crious woman,
okay okay mushino kiss kiss
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay okay mushino kiss kiss

SO WHAT U SAYIN, U'LL MISS ME TOO, ?? huh?
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2011
lolz yes I will
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by 190: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
born2fuck:

at 27,I have bleeped over 100 women and someone claiming 29 and a virgin. God must be wonderful

[size=28pt]ROTFL grin grin[/size]
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
u dnt ve a profyl pic, u scared or wat, ?? i tut u wuldn't miss me ooo
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2011
lolz i would have uploaded my pic o . . . but I'm not photogenic you grab? I really don't look good in pics and I hate pics too sha and I don't want someone to view the pic as what i truly look like and again I noticed there are some mad men on Nl I don't want anyone to torment me lolz
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by born2boink(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2011
As we have Madmen, We have Madwomen too
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
i wuld ve said u re scared but i tut of it,,ts dza truth wat u just said, dre re sum weirdoz in hre dat ll torment you, kk,
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
born2fuck:

UR NAME SAYS ITS ALL
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by r231(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2011
born2fuck:

born2fuck:

grin grin grin
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2011
mashnino:

i wuld ve said u re scared but i tut of it,,ts dza truth wat u just said, dre re sum weirdoz in hre dat ll torment you, kk,
okay I'm glad you understand but i will upload it one day maybe sooner or later
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hmmm, thanks for d comments. But i think natasha and mashnino  shld marry. Dat said, d lady in question fixed her hair today without getting a dime from me. As for BB request, am still dribbling her on dat like maradona. And as for my virginity, it is my treasure and my pride.
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by mashnino(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
toke8:

Hmmm, thanks for d comments. But i think natasha and mashnino  shld marry. Dat said, d lady in question fixed her hair today without getting a dime from me. As for BB request, am still dribbling her on dat like maradona. And as for my virginity, it is my treasure and my pride.

AAHHH, TOKE!!!ON WHAT NOTION ARE U PUTTIN DIS ON, DIS IS CRIOUS, MY WYF*NATASHA*, WE RE NW MARRIED AND TOKE WILL BE MY BEST MAN IS DAT KK BY YOU?,
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 19, 2011
Lol. Okay by me. But i need a gal to settle down with soonest.
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Mynd44: 12:24am On Jun 19, 2011
born2fuck:

This is some seroius stuff!!!!!
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by Natasha2(f): 12:49am On Jun 19, 2011
ah toke you don't even have a problem see you oh shocked shocked shocked you are match making other people grin grin grin grin grin grin anyways good luck and I have too many husbands already I doubt if mash can stand the heat cheesy
Re: Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:52am On Jun 19, 2011
toke8:

Hmmm, thanks for d comments. But i think natasha and mashnino shld marry. Dat said, d lady in question fixed her hair today without getting a dime from me. As for BB request, am still dribbling her on dat like maradona. And as for my virginity, it is my treasure and my pride.

Poster, way to go mehn! Pls dnt buy her any BB. Wasnt she using a phone before she met you? Did she take care of her hair expense before you came? 'Some' ladies and the materialistic nature.

As for you still being a V, abeg be PROUD of it and dnt listen to what others say. It's ur life not theirs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? / Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.