Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,880 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:52 PM

Help!!!! I Am Confused - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!!!! I Am Confused (449 Views)

House, I Am Confused / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! I Am Confused by Lasisieniola77(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, i studied English Education in school and i graduated last year i have been trying to learn an IT skills which is data analytics but i am so confuse because of what people are saying that if you don't have a background in statistics or mathematics it will be difficult to get a data analyst entry job or i should do web development Again i have been making serious research maybe i should go for media management but then i don't know any media school.
Re: Help!!!! I Am Confused by Stephen0mozzy: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2022
People will always give their opinions about learning a skill... And those opinions are often a reflection about their own fears and shortcomings.

You're paying too much attention to the words of others... Find a mentor in any field you chose and hear from them... And no matter what you decide to learn.. Go into it with the mind of being SO GOOOD AT IT THAT ANY FIRM WILL SEE YOU AS A MAAAAD ASSET.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Am Confused by Lasisieniola77(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Thank you, your word came at yhe right time
Stephen0mozzy:
People will always give their opinions about learning a skill... And those opinions are often a reflection about their own fears and shortcomings.

You're paying too much attention to the words of others... Find a mentor in any field you chose and hear from them... And no matter what you decide to learn.. Go into it with the mind of being SO GOOOD AT IT THAT ANY FIRM WILL SEE YOU AS A MAAAAD ASSET.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Am Confused by Stephen0mozzy: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
You're welcome
Re: Help!!!! I Am Confused by Adunny07(f): 2:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Hello, just seeing this post... I am in the same situation.... I also want to go into tech but I am so confused on what to do.

Please what do you think? I am thinking of going for Ui/Ux or Data Analysis and I don't know the one to choose... Any advise?
Re: Help!!!! I Am Confused by Lasisieniola77(m): 4:46am On Mar 18, 2022
UI/UX is better if you are creative
Adunny07:
Hello, just seeing this post... I am in the same situation.... I also want to go into tech but I am so confused on what to do.

Please what do you think? I am thinking of going for Ui/Ux or Data Analysis and I don't know the one to choose... Any advise?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Break Into The Fintech Industry? / Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.