Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble (83972 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by VicM6: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

The girl dey nairaland.com grin grin grin
she no knw say the person wey dey her back self no dey see road for company...lol...Make God no allow us enter one chance whr woman go dey threaten us with sex matter....sometin wey she enjoy fah.....make he tell him uncle say him don dey knack the girl b4 she join the company and after that the knacking continue......uncle go understand say u b street boy.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Buksaylor: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I had a fling with one of my work friends.
She lives 15 mins apart from my area
We have been having sex for over a year
She is a good friend.

Long story short, i was given promotion at work. My job is one of the hardest.
I'm in charge of recurring new workers and im the one that submit the names of those who will be sacked.
The M.D is my uncle and he trust me so much

Today i opened a file and saw this girls name on list of people to be sacked.
I have to submit it and prepare their letters.
I have defended her when my uncle wanted to sack her last year.
If i defend her again, my uncle will suspect im having fling with her. He almost caught us kissing so he is suspicious
If my uncle find out, he might sack me.
He sees me as an angel and i want to keep that reputation. So i can become M.D

modified
For those asking why they want to sack her
Last year, during staff meeting. She kind of challenged a senior collegue's idea infront of everybody, the man was not having it. It caused a riff between them. Since then the man has been trying to sack her. Based on he is my uncles alley.
I defended her privately to my uncle. They didnt sack her..
Last year my uncle annouced that he will be going to uk for hip surgery.
His wife has taken over as of January.
Maybe the wife has a hand in this. 
And i cant ask her why..

Both my uncle and wife are not on nairaland. So its safe to bring this topic here

If she's sweet like my gal...defend her....if she's not ,tell your uncle she's trying to blackmail you...
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

I'm in charge of recurring new workers and im the one that submit the names of those who will be sacked.

If i defend her again, my uncle will suspect im having fling with her. He almost caught us kissing so he is suspicious

modified
Last year, during staff meeting. She kind of challenged a senior collegue's idea infront of everybody, the man was not having it. It caused a riff between them. Since then the man has been trying to sack her. Based on he is my uncles alley.
And i cant ask her why..

Both my uncle and wife are not on nairaland. So its safe to bring this topic here

Fire her but use your connection to help her with a better job is sue is loyal.

But if is not loyal and valuable, give her some cash and wish her well.

Encourage her expose you. But let her know that two can play the game if she starts it.

Let her also know you will complete it by bringing it to social media as an employee who sleeps with her bosses for favours.

She will simply be selling herself cheap. She might even have a serious relationship somewhere, so she is the biggest loser.

Man up to the possible consequences. Trust me, your uncle knows what you have been doing and this may be a deliberate set up to test how you will handle issues as MD.

This is part of your training and he is simply trying to know if your emotions will make you hand over his business to the women you are screwing, flee from screwing willing and consenting employees or eat your cake and handle issues like a wiseguy?

Don’t fail this major life changing test bro!

Shalom.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Franklinshaddy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Don't allow her to blackmail you just be though and don't show any signs of fear or weakness she will soon come to her sense afterall she is not being sack cos of the flings between you guys is cos of her one fuckup.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by HRMK: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
ITS REALLY WRONG TO AV INFORMED HER OF THE PENDING SACK!ANYWAY,IF UR NOT STINGY,U CAN STILL GET OUT OF THIS SAFELY!U SIMPLY AV TO SETTLE HER WITH CASH!SOMETHING LIKE HER 6MTHS OR A YEAR'S SALARY WITH PROMISE TO SECURE HER AN ALTERNATIVE JOB WITHIN FEW MONTHS!AM SURE SHE WULD PLAY ALONG!GOODLUCK TO YOU!!
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Miller232: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

Na Gobe you enter so ooh
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by FamTomx2(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin

Mastakija:
see
Dude u can go to him tell him this is what is happening between u and the girl apologise to him tell him u know you're wrong and blabla bla
U fit even quote bible give the man
Add prodigal son tory join talk abt forgiveness
As long as u are not married to anyone and that MD is ur uncle ur blood for that matter
My guy the man fit concider u and ofcus give u warning and stuff
And myt even leave the girl gan
But omo u bad gan o grin innocent good boy dey knack person child grin

Modified: if my plan work
Quote me and ask for my akant number cheesy
If u dont want thunder to fire u angry
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Indispensable85(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Super story
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by FamTomx2(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
MiamiePizza:

Call her and tell her you've talked to your uncle and he won't be sacking her again. Do like mumu for her, show her love and invite her over. Use brain collect her phone and delete your chats.

My thoughts as well grin
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by efficiencie(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Now here is the real issue
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She has accused me of using her to climb to get new position at work.
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.
I do r know what to do. I havent eaten since afternoon. My mind is not at rest

Ma guy you just paid school fees with your job. Yes. The school in question is the Federal University of Oponu. With that lady in the mix you will surely be fired unless your uncle applies family matters to his business. Anywhere money is involved there is no friend, there is no foe only winners and losers. And you my friend, are a sore loser here. Anywhere money is involved is a battle field where your closest crony could become your worst nightmare...see na, all because of towtow your blood pressure is rising and you have not eaten. Dude, man up, face the consequences, submit the lady's name as required of you, let her play her blackmail card, own your shit before your uncle, accept responsibility, learn your lesson, be conscious of that lady's move after she is fired because a wounded lion is deadlier...and lastly never, ever in your life mix pleasure with anything you consider serious!

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by HIPROFILE(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

The girl dey nairaland.com grin grin grin

Gbes! Gbes!! Gbesese !!!

Double wahala for dedi bodi grin grin grin
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by SoapQueen(f): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

Abeg guy, come give us update of! Mr. Romeo, Romeo!

How far Juliet Lool.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bastard1stborn: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin

HIPROFILE:

Gbes! Gbes!! Gbesese !!!

Double wahala for dedi bodi grin grin grin
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Paulson2020(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Baddest Gee
Gab0:
See dis puci bou grin grin
You think say naa only dey chop pomo?

As she dey so, If she do mistake turn your boss, your own don finish.

Baba, sack… then inform her say she mess up second time, collect her cv and promise to help her look for another job.

Then you can be chopping pomo without ethical clash
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by spartan117(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

Go to your uncle and come clean. There is no guarantee that he will come to the decision you want, but it's the right thing to do. If he sacks you, you will leave with honor.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bastard1stborn: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
SoapQueen:

Abeg guy, come give us update of! Mr. Romeo, Romeo!

How far Juliet Lool.

This is the girl... I don catch her grin grin grin
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by efficiencie(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
FamTomx2:

My thoughts as well grin

She will anticipate this move easily and password her phone. She has already armed herself for the worst...the guy in questions needs to polish his CV and start looking for a job elsewhere because that lady will not sleep until this guy loses his job and if he doesn't she will do all in her power to make his life miserable. He fooled himself from the start and now he must pay the price.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by mila1121(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
So how are u in trouble
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by deepwater(f): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

this is a woman he's been fukcing for about a year...so i would believe he care somehow for her, and therefore a little compassion is needed here as this is not a total stranger....but a very good (sex) friend.

also, remember, this woman can take him down with her, as nobody knows about their affairs.

EDIT...i guess you didnt read the 2nd post of OP about the girl wanting to expose him etc

@OP this is clear BLACKMAIL, dont fall for it and better go and tell your oga about the little slip you had!

All you said is trash
The same woman wants to bring him down
It's called survival instinct
Sack her
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by lifenija: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
then sit the girl down and let her know that she is about to be sacked.....and pray to god that she doesnt drag you along!

rule of life #23: DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT!

he was fuking where e ate not shitting
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bastard1stborn: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
lifenija:

he was fuking where e ate not shitting

You need a knuckle on ya head man
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Lastmankc(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wetin Toto go do some men ehhn.One Toto like that nearly kill me last year,nah God save me.That is why I got married.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by DMerciful(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
You knew all these and couldn't get a girl outside work? Are you that weak to get girls unless it's the one you see by virtue of proximity?
ChizzyBuna:

My Uncle is a core RCCG member
He always preach to us to stay away from pre marital sex and see me as a good innocent church guy. If this girl reveal our chats to my uncle. Im finished.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Powerbroker: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by enemachris(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
then sit the girl down and let her know that she is about to be sacked.....and pray to god that she doesnt drag you along!

rule of life #23: DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT!
Words on the marble. Just dodged a bullet grin
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Burgerlomo: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:
So what exactly do you want us to do? angry
To tell you to plead for her not to be sacked or what?
Oga, Remove business from pleasure and stick to the game!

Awoof dey purge pesin grin
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by micxwell(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
na mumu love dey shak am for head....u tink say if Abraham been tell Sarah say God tell am say make him sacrifice Isaac their only child say Sarah for no kill Abraham for him sleep?... There are tins u don't share with a lady because of how dey will handle it...
Damn grin.....
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by AmDayo: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

Try and get her a new job before the disbursement of the letter.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Burgerlomo: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
You can not eat yah cake and have it since you have mixed business with pleasure, that lady is very smart than you think, she's using you as a shield and that's the reason she's giving you a free puna simply because of you're related to the MD, so carry yah cross bro.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by berrystunn(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Now here is the real issue
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She has accused me of using her to climb to get new position at work.
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.
I do r know what to do. I havent eaten since afternoon. My mind is not at rest

Easy thing...
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Reeb2244: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

Your uncle sees you as an angel? You and your uncle are mad.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Gospel2Day: 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Like the Op so many of you are sleeping with partners that are really not your friends or lovers. They're your killers and destroyers.
Don't think because a girl open her legs for you she loves you.
Delilah also opened her legs very often for Samson, but she was his nemesis.
This generation will get sense by force.
Keep ignoring biblical command: Thou shalt not commit sexual sins, you hear. You will bear the brunts alone.
Sorry, she's never your friend. She's a fiend, a foe.
Repent, receive Jesus into your life, and ask God to forgive your sins.
Then call your brother and confess your sexual indiscretion to him.
If sack is his decision as your punishment. It is well deserved.
Shalom.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.