Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble (83970 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Nobody in this life is perfect. Im young and still have a lot to learn . This situation can happen to anybody. Its not a laughing matter
imagine if they make u the MD now that is how u will take the banging into the boardroom.

this thing that u have been doing is very wrong, inside the office is even more worrisome and shocking. Now u have learnt your lessons. Next time focus on your work, avoid gazing at boob, butt & face, instead gaze at your work.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by deavicky(m): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Now here is the real issue
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She has accused me of using her to climb to get new position at work.
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.
I do r know what to do. I havent eaten since afternoon. My mind is not at rest
you cannot defend her yet u went ahead to tell her. You should have waited till after the sack and promise to reinstate her when ur uncle come back.
And besides there is nothing wrong with having an affair with someone in same office. If ur uncle knows and sacks you so be it. Heaven will have it that you were sack for keeping to the commandment.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by hardon1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
All these family business job sef... They hire and fire at will for flimsy things. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:02am On Jan 16, 2022
How did you use her to get ahead at work?

You shouldn't have told her she was about to be fired based on what she did to a senior colleague.

Pretend you tried begging on her behalf but you didn't succeed based on her past behaviour.

Don't tell your uncle Yet that both of you are lovers.

Steer clear from her o!
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bamzyriches451: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by olu77(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Both my uncle and wife are not on nairaland. So its safe to bring this topic here

Chibuzor! angry I am your uncle and i am here on Nairaland. Who told you I am not on Nairaland? That girl must go, if you like follow her angry angry
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Benwems(m): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2022
what type of company does your uncle own?
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by baby124: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2022
This is why I cannot hire family members. Instead of you to focus on what you are there to do. You are forming owners nephew to start sleeping with employees. If this uncle does not hire you now, you will be cursing your rich uncle who never helped you.

The useless girl probably has assurance that she was sleeping with you to always save her job. Hence probably not doing her job well. Probably cost your uncle business or money too. Which is why he has tried to sack her twice. I hope you are exposed and sacked. So that in future when you are given an opportunity, you face your job.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by HacheNoire: 12:20am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I had a fling with one of my work friends.
She lives 15 mins apart from my area
We have been having sex for over a year
She is a good friend.

Long story short, i was given promotion at work. My job is one of the hardest.
I'm in charge of recurring new workers and im the one that submit the names of those who will be sacked.
The M.D is my uncle and he trust me so much

Today i opened a file and saw this girls name on list of people to be sacked.
I have to submit it and prepare their letters.
I have defended her when my uncle wanted to sack her last year.
If i defend her again, my uncle will suspect im having fling with her. He almost caught us kissing so he is suspicious
If my uncle find out, he might sack me.
He sees me as an angel and i want to keep that reputation. So i can become M.D

modified
For those asking why they want to sack her
Last year, during staff meeting. She kind of challenged a senior collegue's idea infront of everybody, the man was not having it. It caused a riff between them. Since then the man has been trying to sack her. Based on he is my uncles alley.
I defended her privately to my uncle. They didnt sack her..
Last year my uncle annouced that he will be going to uk for hip surgery.
His wife has taken over as of January.
Maybe the wife has a hand in this. 
And i cant ask her why..

Both my uncle and wife are not on nairaland. So its safe to bring this topic here

Use her for money rituals
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by baby124: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
imagine if they make u the MD now that is how u will take the banging into the boardroom.

this thing that u have been doing is very wrong, inside the office is even more worrisome and shocking. Now u have learnt your lessons. Next time focus on your work, avoid gazing at boob, butt & face, instead gaze at your work.
He will sabotage the business by paying runs girls from company purse. And hiring dumb women he is fucking into sensitive positions. He will also not do business with competent people but only those he can take advantage of with sex. This is how such people start. The earlier the uncle sacks him, the better for his business if he wants it to grow.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Germi9: 12:28am On Jan 16, 2022
I smell lies, i smell you cooked up this trend so as to gain traffic from people asking you to help them secure a job and then scam them.

You are a suspect
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by enonche85(m): 12:29am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.

It's your word against hers, let her do her worst.

PS: you no get senior men for area?.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by enonche85(m): 12:32am On Jan 16, 2022
uthlaw:
there is different between friends of benefit and relationship... She can't take him down,because, office work is different from home work!

It's his word against hers. Let her go ahead and say whatever she wants. He stated they live close to each other, so he has alot to defend himself with already.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Kajaard: 12:36am On Jan 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
then sit the girl down and let her know that she is about to be sacked.....and pray to god that she doesnt drag you along!

rule of life #23: DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT!

That has always been my mantra: NEVER YOU SHIT WHERE YOU EAT

1. Don't date a colleague in the same office
2. While in school don't date a fellow classmate
3. For those that go to church: don't date someone in the same church you go to
4. For those renting, don't date someone living in the same compound as you.

It never ends well.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by criuze(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2022
If you've ever opened 48law of power

You should have kept silence

You should even be grateful for riding off an entangled office romance that's really threatening your carea

That reminds me something,

She challenged a senior Ally hoping you'll be there to save

Giving your oversize assignment

She failed the rule,

Though only God knows what you told her before she opens her thing....

You aren't that a responsible dude
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Jacksonian001(m): 12:38am On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Slynation(m): 12:44am On Jan 16, 2022
[img][/img]
ChizzyBuna:

Bro this is a very minor issue only if and only if you are still single...!!

Now here is the real deal since she has said her mind because at this point in time, who gets to your uncle first matters a lot...!! Be a master planner and work everything to your favour, call your uncle if he's not in town and open up to him, of he's around, meet him facially and open up to him as well, you can tell him that she somehow knew a sack was coming and she seduced you into sleeping with her just to save her Job and you sheepishly fell for her gimmicks, apologize to your uncle and tell him you will accept whatever decision he decides to take after this confession...!!

Now your uncle been a principled man will ask you why you are telling him this at this point, simply say you tired and feeling guilty for defending an incompetent fellow and she's always using the sex into blackmailing and guilt-trapping you into doing what you ought not to do...!! If your Uncle really trust and likes you the way you analysed yourself, you will receive a minor query, then when the b*tch comes to deliver her version, she will look stupid in front of everyone...!!

This might not go the way I stated it, but it's definitely one of your surest bet and remember "who opened up first, matters a lot"

But comrade...!! if you are married already and cheated on your wife... hehehehehe, All powers belongs to you...!!
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by rosechika1994: 12:49am On Jan 16, 2022
Your co- worker is not your friend, let her go home.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by piagetskinner(m): 12:50am On Jan 16, 2022
Immorality every where
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Eketem: 12:53am On Jan 16, 2022
Legally she can sue for harassment even though the relationship was consensual. It will be a legal battle that will drag you and the organization, she can argue that the she is getting sacked for not being in a relationship anymore.

Moral of the story, stop sleeping with people at work, lines can get blurry
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by sisisioge: 12:56am On Jan 16, 2022
See why we dont mix business with pleasure? Hian!
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2022
All these wahalas because of dry pussy.... Your village has picked your call. Please answer.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Slynation(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She called later and was apologizing saying that she said all those things out of shock. That if they sack her she will have no choice than to go back to her village in Ebonyi.
As in i love the babe ohh but this matter is too complex for me.
She no smart, oh, she knows she's going back to the village and yet she openly challenged her senior...!! She ought to know you don't openly counter someone like that, instead, you profer a better opinion, and YES it can only happen because her senior is offering her preeqs...!! This is more reason I always tell niggas not to sink their stuff in anyhow hole but they no dey hear word...!!

May my preeq never put me into trouble...IJN, AmennNn...!! X3
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by tollyboy5(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

My Uncle is a core RCCG member
He always preach to us to stay away from pre marital sex and see me as a good innocent church guy. If this girl reveal our chats to my uncle. Im finished.
Promise her to take care of her and find a new job for her if she'll be patient without.
Use money to shun her for some while.
After some month she'll be gone.

She can'tcome back to even blackmail you. Just give her assurance for now

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by ultimateprof: 1:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Sack the animal now. Rule no 32: Never call an enemy friend.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by tollyboy5(m): 1:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Slynation:

She no smart, oh, she knows she's going back to the village and yet she openly challenged her senior...!! She ought to know you don't openly counter someone like that, instead, you profer a better opinion, and YES it can only happen because her senior her offering her preeqs...!! This is more reason I always tell niggas not to sink their stuff in anyhow hope but they no dey hear word...!!
Lol if i'm to have anything to do withelady . I do maintain my respect oh!
Once she's been rude i go change am 4 am.
Na yanch i yanch pesin pikin no mean sey we don turn mate grin
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by causewahala: 1:07am On Jan 16, 2022
To all dudes on here, avoid office romance. Irrespective of how mature and sweet and beautiful she appear, flee from office romance. . . e get why!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Unrated900(m): 1:09am On Jan 16, 2022
You sure say nor be our office for after dowen college u Dey report from.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bsideboi(m): 1:10am On Jan 16, 2022
ba careful bro..someone that can join the dots can stumble across this thread. Keep your business of the internet.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Slynation(m): 1:13am On Jan 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lol if i'm to have anything to do withelady . I do maintain my respect oh!
Once she's been rude i go change am 4 am.
Na yanch i yanch pesin pikin no mean sey we don turn mate grin
Lol...ah dey tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by greggng: 1:14am On Jan 16, 2022
Do everything possible to ensure she wasn't sacked. She can go beg that senior she insulted and you can interview for her sake. After that incident I know she didn't offend that senior again . But is bad to keep into intimidating a worker simply cos the senior has got upper hand and link to company owner .go and visit that senior and let him see the need to give her a second chance except that senior wants something from her
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bishopwizzy(m): 1:16am On Jan 16, 2022
It's only a mere threat... She can't tell everyone or your uncle that you've been sleeping with her.. Though you leaked a confidential information... Reason most organisations frowns at relationships that may compromise your work ethics. If he sacks you, you deserve it for leaking that information. What were you even thinking of when you told her that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.