Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Most Men Cheat, Ladies Made Them To Here Is How. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Men Cheat, Ladies Made Them To Here Is How. (535 Views)

Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Men Cheat, Ladies Made Them To Here Is How. by TkhGuy(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2022
I have spent lots of time exploring this human nature trying to understand it,

Now i understand why most men cheat, & why it's not supposed to be seeing as anything, i will explain better in my vlog, but 9 out of ten are caused by women,

Listen to to me it's only 5 percent of the entire women population that doesn't push their men into cheating..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuZhQd9E2vU

If you starved him of sex & emotional attention he needs only from you, you are directly telling to get another girl or wife, but he gets it, but now you are feeling mad you caused it Karen .......

Most don't have time for anyone except their business & you, businesses have lots of stress that he needs someone to fall back on & get him resets & refreshed,

Thats why he needs you every minutes but you turned him down saying he is too needy & clingy, men have only you, as their spouse they don't have time to look elsewhere, but tell me what happened when you deprived them of the sexual & emotional attention they need only from you? Which is the main reason you both are having some sort of companionship?.........

Re: Why Most Men Cheat, Ladies Made Them To Here Is How. by Jeon(f): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2022
[s]
TkhGuy:
I have spent lots of time exploring this human nature trying to understand it,

Now i understand why most men cheat, & why it's not supposed to be seeing as anything, i will explain better in my vlog, but 9 out of ten are caused by women,

Listen to to me it's only 5 percent of the entire women population that doesn't push their men into cheating..

[/s]

A CHEAT IS A CHEAT SAME AS A THIEF IS A THIEF..

LEOPARD CAN'T CHANGE ITS SPOTS
Re: Why Most Men Cheat, Ladies Made Them To Here Is How. by TkhGuy(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]
A CHEAT IS A CHEAT SAME AS A THIEF IS A THIEF..

LEOPARD CAN'T CHANGE ITS SPOTS

I was told never to argue with a girl cos she is only capable of talking not thinking.
Re: Why Most Men Cheat, Ladies Made Them To Here Is How. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2022
OP...
How on earth can a grown adult blame someone else for cheating, like seriously? What happens to breaking up/divorcing the lady?

This life is simple OP, we're the ones complicating things...

You want "sexual attention" and she's not giving it to you, simply leave her and go to the girl who'll give you the attention you seek, shikinah!!!

You don't go cheating on your partner and blame your partner, that's just immature undecided...
Re: Why Most Men Cheat, Ladies Made Them To Here Is How. by Jeon(f): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2022
TkhGuy:

I was told never to argue with a girl cos she is only capable of talking not thinking.

YOU ARE JUST A FULL ADULT WITH NEW BORN BABY THOUGHT...

maybe you are cancer because you are so emotional breakdown for the fact I said...

(1) (Reply)

Fleshlights And Why Every Man Wants One / My First Experience Of Eating Lily’s Thic Pvsys / I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.