Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,065 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji (692 Views)

Gloria Olorunto: Maraji Is Pregnant, Shows Baby Bump (Video) / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / Comedian Maraji Makes N500k - N1million Per Instagram Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji by philme87: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Gloria Oloruntobi, better known as Maraji, has said men are not useful for anything except to get women pregnant.

The content creator, who recently got married and is pregnant with her first child, made this statement after her spouse failed to put the edible cowhide (pomo) she was to cook with in the fridge.

She said that when she asked him about it hours later, he told her he didn't know it was supposed to go in the fridge.

Reacting, she said in Pidgin English that women won't need men for anything if they could get pregnant on their own.

She added: "Like my mummy will say, e no get wetin dem dey use man do (men are not useful for anything)".

She stated that she's "beginning to acknowledge" that her mother's words are true.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyIEE2dGePI

Re: If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji by Zee0007: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2022
You don't know the make-up of a man. Your mummy told you what she eavesdropped from the society. Don't allow western civilization to deceive you. Men are engineering wired while women are artistically framed. You dont need a 2hours lecture to know the strenuous duties of an engineering wired man.

You think to be a man is easy, abi? Come and switch places with me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2022
This loggerhead wan trend too sad sad

To pathetic
Re: If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji by Ablemed: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Every walking woman on Earth needs a man to succeed/prosper. females are their own enemies and it's hard to see a girl joy when her fellow gender is doing/growing well than they are without inner jealousy. The influence of Guys effect in the success and prosperity of Girls in general cannot be overemphasized, that's why if guys/male/men do not contribute to the hustle of these popular female celebrities, OAP etc that sees themselves as Demi princesses, when they shout aloud even, their street won't noticed them.

And that is why we guys need to change this year honestly, STOP going out of your way to help these genders. y'all simping and always meeting their every demands is the reason for all these Bullshit we hear each passing moment.

My life's resolution at the moment is, if they're not my relatives, any job offer, financial opportunity, business opportunity etc I see and the only person available near me to earn it is a girl/female, I'll look away unapologetic.

Yes, I've said what I said.

1 Like

Re: If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

The content creator, who recently got married and is pregnant with her first child
Note: She's married, with a baby. if you are single and you follow this advise, you are nothing but a dummy who can't think for her self rather than looking for online validation to suit her version of feminism.

But I pity her husband, his time will soon come. Internet will be my witness soon, trust me.

How is it that men marry ladies who can't keep their mouth shut, just open mouth waaaaa.... undecided undecided Rubbish. Social media have turn potential wife materials to lack manners and good public demeanor. Such a pity .... embarassed lipsrsealed

Don't marry ladies with single mum, I don't know her mum but trust me such advise will only come from single mum or a women who lack respect for her husbands. Imagine the rubbish the women is telling her daughter? And now the girl is nodding to her advise... undecided cry cry

I don't want to type much but am just feeling to release this....

Dear Men
Note: I'm not saying this to laud rude and mannerless men but to gentle and God fearing men. See gents, no matter how a woman says she doesn't need a man, trust me that void will always be there. This something they can fake this to the public but in their close doors they will admit that they will always need men. I once have a friend who was saying shit some years ago about not needing a man, but trust me lately last year I saw a post of her admitting that women need men. This just nature, women need men more than men need women. So all this girls shouting that they can do without men are just deceiving them selves. If any of them is lucky to fall into the hands of a man that will love them to be honest, feminism will disappear, ego will vanish...... Women Need Men, no matter what they say. I won't reply any feminist !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji by Amotolongbo(f): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2022
“................. She didn’t put it in the fridge
she was like .......”
I stopped watching when I heard she twice being used for her husband.

Her mother told her “men are useless”. Even if the husband she married is/was useless, must she tell that to her daughter to poison her mind against men?
She added: "Like my mummy will say, e no get wetin dem dey use man do (men are not useful for anything)".
If I was asked who destroyed this home if anything happens to the home later, I will retort the wife’s mother. The wife’s mother failed to give her daughter a wise impression about men which has psychologically affected the daughter

1 Like

Re: If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji by isaiah4life(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Stop lying to yourself. Remember how you closed your doors and prayed fervently for a man in your life. Clout chaser.

Watch out! Her marriage is close to stall speed.

1 Like

Re: If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji by nachisunday(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Another one again! But without adam(man), (eve)woman for no exit and you for no talk this trash (sic) go grow dick na
Re: If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji by 1Sharon(f): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2022
And this is the person that said she's married.

Sounding like any woke feminist.

Keep on exposing yourself.

1 Like

Re: If We Women Could Impregnate Ourselves, We Won't Need Men For Anything - Maraji by sammybest889(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

to the betterment of mankind all over the world, men contribution are 70-80% to that of a woman

most of the things use today by woman are been form or created by men...including d platform she use in saying or typing this rubbish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baba Olomi: Wife Of Late Prophet, Baba Olomi Now Now, Modupeola Is Dead / “if You Need More Success, Increase Your Number Of Women” – BBN Princess To Men / Blood Sisters: See Photos From Lagos Premiere Of Netflix Original Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.