Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,709 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 (16240 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Amalekki:

grin Civil or legal? That's exactly what they will use to teach you the true meaning of foresight.
Your incoherent expression is emblematic of your rational inability. Find your likes.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Amalekki:

Apology was to the good ones on both sides to excuse my unfair sweeping statement grin
Whatever soothes you, but my point is 'STAY CLEAR AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS'
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Amalekki: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrSly:

Your incoherent expression is emblematic of your rational inability. Find your likes.
Sorry, your glaring comprehension deficiency is your personal problem. Stop punching above your IQ level dude.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Amalekki:

Sorry, your glaring comprehension deficiency is your personal problem. Stop punching above your IQ level dude.

IQ is relative and multifaceted . Articulation of your points and intentions in an expression is just an aspect. You have a long way to go.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Amalekki: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrSly:

Whatever soothes you, but my point is 'STAY CLEAR AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS'
What a clown, now you are frustrated? Why is that? You can't handle a simple statement? For your information, there is no "your business" on a public forum grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Amalekki: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrSly:

IQ is relative and multifaceted . Articulation of your points and intentions in an expression is just an aspect. You have a long way to go.
... and going through your easily deconstructed hubris here, you already left yourself open to some safe assumptions. We all have a long way to go and in your case, follow your own prescription for your own personal good. It's too glaring grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Amalekki:

What a clown, now you are frustrated? Why is that? You can't handle a simple statement? For your information, there is no "your business" on a public forum grin grin

I knew you would not understand the meaning of ' MIND YOUR BUSINESS' Unfortunately for you I do not indulge in wasteful discussing especially with demented slowpoke.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Amalekki:

... and going through your easily deconstructed hubris here, you already left yourself open to some safe assumptions. We all have a long way to go and in your case, follow your own prescription for your own personal good. It's too glaring grin

I am glad you are already taking your place. The 'we' is a reference to the group of intellectually needy people you belong to. So you are so right about that@ the emboldened.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Amalekki: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrSly:

I knew you would not understand the meaning of ' MIND YOUR BUSINESS' Unfortunately for you I do not indulge in wasteful discussing especially with demented slowpoke.
Again, nobody here can help you with your personal frustrations, it's a public forum but there are obvious limitations grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Amalekki: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrSly:

I am glad you are already taking your place. The 'we' is a reference to the group of intellectually needy people you belong to. So you are so right about that@ the emboldened.
grin Now you have unconsciously displayed another symptom, you need help dude
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Amalekki:

Again, nobody here can help you with your personal frustrations, it's a public forum but there are obvious limitations grin
Your mentions are so emblematic of frustration. Where else can we see frustration animated if not in above?
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Amalekki: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrSly:

Your mentions are so emblematic of frustration. Where else can we see frustration animated if not in above?
Jeez, what a tool! grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Amalekki:

grin Now you have unconsciously displayed another symptom, you need help dude
Don't forget that truth. Know it and know peace. Mediocrity has not business in the world of reason.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Amalekki: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrSly:

Don't forget that truth. Know it and know peace. Mediocrity has not business in the world of reason.
Go find a cartoon to watch dude grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Amalekki:

You might have described the Yorubas, my family's peaceful hosts for two generations, but you have also unwittingly given a perfect description of the Igbos in my opinion based on personal experience.

Apologies to the millions of good Igbos and Yorubas out there, their good deeds will always justify them. Good people are hardly conspicuous so our mind is often influenced by the actions of the bad ones.

Jeez, what a tool!
Your word above. Same person's word right below. Those two statements can come from one genuine source. It is double standard. You can now describe yourself in one word and stop pretending. So like I said initially, mind your business because you lack every merit to do what you intended doing.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Amalekki:

Go find a cartoon to watch dude grin
Lol. The mirage has been finally substantiated. I can now see you clearer and wonder why I actually gave you much honor as to mention you in the first place. Please your toys are ready. Go and play. grin angry grin grin grin

Washes my hands off this one. No hope at all.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by donleo92(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
CSTRR:
Think before you talk, clown.
Na tribalism dey worry you.
keep up with your persecution mentality bros. it would take you far in life
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by EXOUSIAng: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ebubu:
Queenagbo go cry tire grin including seunmsg , exousiang and senecatheyonger grin

A south south warlord is supporting SE in 2023 cheesy
I should try beans because a man has expressed his opinion?
Your level of reasoning is interesting
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

Don't mind that lowlife.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Ebubu: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

yes try beans

Try kor, tie ni

English you no sabi, if na to antagonize Igbo you go carry 1st
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by EXOUSIAng: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ebubu:
yes try beans

Try kor, tie ni

English you no sabi, if na to antagonize Igbo you go carry 1st
These one doesn't even know something called typographic error exist.
Let me educate you briefly....
Smart phones have Some thing called auto correct.
Your phone is obviously smarter than You, else you would have been able to identify a typographic error
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Ebubu: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

These one doesn't even know something called typographic error exist.
Let me educate you briefly....
Smart phones have Some thing called auto correct.
Your phone is obviously smarter than You, else you would have been able to identify a typographic error
if you were smarter than your phone you would have recognized mistakes it made Olodo
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
vanbonattel:
Asari, Nigeria needs the south Eastern part of Nigeria more than the south east needs Nigeria.

Since after the civil war, Nigeria leaders has been fighting its citizens and targeting them with hunger, deprivation and criminal neglect

The south Eastern Nigeria is the only growing part of the country, and Nigeria is fighting the region with exclusion from federal projects.

There are over 50 south Eastern people that can save Nigeria, but who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad.

South East should stand aside and let the current leaders destroy Nigeria by their hands, the south east will still profit from the carcass of Nigeria grin

Asari, what about the black soot killing your people, you have to talk about that first.

Aboki Fulani are the ones cooking crude oil in the creeks and creating black soot?
When you people finish yourselves with cancer due to greed, others will simply take over your lands. Their fertility might even be dropping who knows
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2022
omenkaLives:
So you're reporting this for them to ban Asari or who? undecided

Buhari, so you dared to quote me
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Salvador1: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Asari.
Now Peter Obi from South East is now contesting why are u now against him?
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
vanbonattel:
Asari, Nigeria needs the south Eastern part of Nigeria more than the south east needs Nigeria.

Since after the civil war, Nigeria leaders has been fighting its citizens and targeting them with hunger, deprivation and criminal neglect

The south Eastern Nigeria is the only growing part of the country, and Nigeria is fighting the region with exclusion from federal projects.

There are over 50 south Eastern people that can save Nigeria, but who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad.

South East should stand aside and let the current leaders destroy Nigeria by their hands, the south east will still profit from the carcass of Nigeria grin

Asari, what about the black soot killing your people, you have to talk about that first.
Nigeria dey on its own, we the people need the country, entity. Nobody actually needs anyone in this evil life we are living, everyone fighting to meet its own prosperity, the country will continue even after war, those that survive will continue. Let's pray for good not war or destruction. You are inside the Nigeria, lol. Remember when we were regional everyone was on its own. Let's be realistic. Nobody needs anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NURTW Official Kills Bus Driver In Imo, Park Shops Razed / I Won’t Govern From Dubai, Tinubu Mocks Atiku / Youths Protest In Akure Over Arrest Of Alleged Internet Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.