Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

10-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant For Her 12-year-old Boyfriend And Both Went For.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant For Her 12-year-old Boyfriend And Both Went For.. (861 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant For Her 12-year-old Boyfriend And Both Went For.. by omgvoices: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Photos making rounds on social media show the moment a 10-year-old girl happily flaunting her baby bump with his 12-year-old boyfriend solidly standing behind her.

The photo has indeed received some wild backlash from netizens questioning why these kids decided to indulge in something meant for adults.

Questioning how they were brought up but some of them are of the few the kids or the parents of the kids need to be recommended for not going for abortion as that is something most parents would have opted for.

Check out the photo below;
https://esiama.com/10-year-old-girl-gets-pregnant-for-her-12-year-old-boyfriend-and-both-went-for-photoshoot/
Re: 10-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant For Her 12-year-old Boyfriend And Both Went For.. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Well,some of you have been having sex before that age and be flushing them in the toilet but this ones decided to keep their own.All these are as a result of failed parental care and absentee parents. I know what I'm saying when I said I won't be out there huzling like a man to make money while I fail in my home front,never.
Re: 10-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant For Her 12-year-old Boyfriend And Both Went For.. by slimjohn2k5: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2022
I wonder why humans are designed this way. If they are too young, their system is no suppose to reproduce.
Re: 10-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant For Her 12-year-old Boyfriend And Both Went For.. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2022
I don't believe it!! angry
It looks FAKE!! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Jumps From Storey Building To Escape Married Woman's Wrath / Why Are People Like This? / Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.