Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,766 members, 7,945,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back (862 Views)

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / A Lady Dat Can Manage 5k For Food In A Month Is A Marriage Material,nigerian Man / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by Crisbenson: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2022
In Africa, it is always known for women to carry babies on their back in public places, but a Nigerian man has shown that men can also do thesame.

The humble man was seen shopping with a baby strapped to his back at Ibadan shopping mall....

More details in the link below...

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1660722556HusbandMaterialNigerianManSpottedShoppingwithaBabyonHisBackCrisben.html

1 Like

Re: Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by dawnomike(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2022
The sacrifice of being a parent...

1 Like

Re: Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by Promosaver: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin
This one off me ooo
cheesy
Re: Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by Cypress042: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2022
This is outrageous.

How can a man chose to simp upto this extent ? maybe the wife is dead or divorced sad

1 Like

Re: Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by Abfinest007(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2022
He wife don run leave am
Re: Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by marlow1962(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Lol
Can’t remember how many times av gon shopping backing my son. Am a young guy still in sch tho.
Ppl do laugh seeing a guy with a baby, tho I don’t use wrappers I use these fancy baby belts.
I fell proud about it, he’s my son.

1 Like

Re: Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by kelspinall(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2022
he tried
Re: Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by Medianna(f): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2022
This is beautiful.
If only we have more men with such mindset!!!
Re: Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by PerfectStranger(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Medianna:
This is beautiful.
If only we have more men with such mindset!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by Medianna(f): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Whatever!!!
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=115786448][/quote]
Re: Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by siofra(f): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2022
Cypress042:
This is outrageous.

How can a man chose to simp upto this extent ? maybe the wife is dead or divorced sad

You won't do this little things for your kids, you won't bond with them, you call it "simping" then when they grow up and are distant, you start blaming your innocent wife for turning their minds against you.

Meanwhile I don't see anything special in what he's doing. This is what a parent should do for their kids. You're not a super dad or anything. It's just basic parenting. Stop applauding him undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Material: Nigerian Man Spotted Shopping With A Baby On His Back by DaInferno(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Cypress042:
This is outrageous.

taking care of your child is not simping whether divorced or widowed: stop this foolishness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Mean You‘re Kind or ‘Responsible / SHOCKING: 6 Things Women Do To Manipulate Men / DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.