Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,731 members, 7,912,024 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was (769 Views)

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Help....mature brothers in the house..

I love this babe so much, we used to have sex like 3 times daily everyday of the week when we meet up but of late I noticed i don't get aroused as much. Nowadays it is mostly once a day or sometimes twice. My erections are not as hard for her as they used to be but if i see another lady my body becomes charged up. What do i do? is this a normal thing? I am even getting scared if i may not be fit for marriage. I really want to be with her alone. Advice please on what to do to get back my sexual urge for her. Our communication is superb, we enjoy each others company and jokes.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by Kriss216: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Stay away from fornication!

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by TPound(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216.. iffa catch you
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by Authority1o1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Okay...

You're fornicating, and asking for the right way to sustain it? If I get you, you do not want to have any other girl in your life?

You'd better get yourself enough bannies and get rid of that 'faithful boyfriend' mentality.

I have always said that if you must sin, do it without apology, that at the end, you may wholeheartedly take in any reward that might follow.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by cutecommend: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Immorality engineering... Flee fornication..
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by shigishege: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
If you are not stupid so sex issue is the most important in your life right now. Truly most Nigerians need psychiatric check up
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by Truvelisback(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Go and see a doctor.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by Haakeem(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
She should travel for 1month or 2, that would solve the palava.
Op i sey enh? Stop fornicating!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Oga, you are only tired of fúcking one pussy 3 times daily everyday of the week. grin grin grin
You want to fúck another new pussy but you don't want to admit it. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by anthonyuncle(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
see finish na bad thing
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
jackbauer007:
Help....mature brothers in the house..

I love this babe so much, we used to have sex like 3 times daily everyday of the week when we meet up but of late I noticed i don't get aroused as much. Nowadays it is mostly once a day or sometimes twice. My erections are not as hard for her as they used to be but if i see another lady my body becomes charged up. What do i do? is this a normal thing? I am even getting scared if i may not be fit for marriage. I really want to be with her alone. Advice please on what to do to get back my sexual urge for her. Our communication is superb, we enjoy each others company and jokes.
Bruv.. one pussy dey spoil man penis. On a serious note maybe u can both try staying playing with each other more, take care of ur bodies and looks more now that u seem to be getting over familiar. Do other things with her.. travel or go on weekend trips somewhere really cozy. Just do other fun things together. Get high, sniff the kunchas and eat it like a hungry wolf. Some times me and my then live in babe would do things to each other just to see who cums first without penetration, like really craazzyy things.. Get creative bruv is all I'm saying. Be spontaneous. I hope u know ur not the only one it's affecting before she jam bad man like me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by soundOsonic: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
3 times a day you guys get time o. Una no get work

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by Gofwane(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
Oga, you are only tired of fúcking one pussy 3 times daily everyday of the week. grin grin grin
You want to fúck another new pussy but you don't want to admit it. grin grin
Oshey @DrBeebah grin

Na only you get the cure for this OP's sickness. Please mekwe him and save a hardworking Nigerian grin
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was by Uzomacharles: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Don't get into marriage because of sex cos u go tire for am...
you don dey use to that girl

(1) (Reply)

Is CTL Still Working? / “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man / The Reason Why Ladies Are Looking For Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.