Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,304 members, 7,940,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Was Sexually Harassed By An Homosexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Sexually Harassed By An Homosexual (888 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Sexually Harassed By An Homosexual by ObamaMessi: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
I just applyd to a school where I was invited to submit my application.When I arived I was ushered into an office that was facing the main school compound.The teachers were holding a resumption meeting meanwhile i was ushered out again to sit outside.After waiting for about 30 minutes the teachers discharged and were just pouring out of the hall.Omo, come and see all kinds of human being, people wey dey like aki and popo abi na kaki na leather full there.Their proprietor is a middle-age man with bow legs.His wife was short like yam with dry lips.One guy, he was in a white jumper, rushed up to me."Good morning broda" he quipped" I smiled toothless becos i neva brush since i chop palm oil.We exchanged pleasantries and he left.I was employd and was expected to start my work the next day.That day, he was the first person to welcome me in school.He congratulated me and invited me to his house.But there were two things i was not comfortable with:first, he was too touchy.He touched my chest, shoulders.Still Typing.
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed By An Homosexual by ObamaMessi: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Secondly,the guy asked me to visit him at 10 or 11pm.After few days, I decided to visit him so I called him around 3:15pm and told him that I was coming.Around 4pm i arived his house and he let me in and ushered me to a bed and i comfortably yanked into the bed and relaxed for sometimes.The guy went into the kitchen and brought me a drink,pepsi in particular.I accepted with big gratitude.He gave me an album of pictures.While I was watching, he shifted close to me and kissed my cheek and with shock I jumped up "what are u doing?" I asked."What?" he asked."What did u do? you kissed my cheek", I shouted in anger and left the room.It's my fault that a guy I don't know invited me to his house and I honour it.I'll never try that again in my life time.
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed By An Homosexual by Uzomacharles: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2022
Na ur God save u
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed By An Homosexual by Ddigit: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2022
lies........ hahahahaha, just like that? Haba na
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed By An Homosexual by Deicide: 6:19am On Jan 20, 2022
grin So you wan drink free Pepsi and you know want make the guy Touch you?

(1) (Reply)

VIRGINITY Is A Big Deal (by B.O.E.) / Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin / How Exactly Do You Guys Manage Marriage Pressure From Family Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.