Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,298 members, 7,884,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

Life Lessons From 2021 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Lessons From 2021 (325 Views)

Ten Life Lessons From Mario Puzo's The Godfather / 10 Life Lessons I Wish I Knew In My 20s / 6 Life Lessons From Playing Tetris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Lessons From 2021 by frankwriter(m): 1:30am On Jan 16, 2022
�Top Ten Life Lessons From 2021.�

Over the past twelve months, I have faced new challenges and things I’ve never experienced before. Many of them were terrifying and threatening.

Last year, I learned a great deal about other people, the world and myself. Now, not all of these are going to be sunshine and rainbows, many of them are going to sound a tad depressing at first but they’re real, and I wouldnt give a full detail of it, just heading.

But, as always, I choose to focus on what I can learn from each of these hard moments and become stronger, smarter and better for them.

Below are my top 10 life lessons from Twenty Twenty-one;

1. Nobody would love you like your mother.

2. Prioritizing my mental health.

3. Challenges made me think differently.

4. Life is highly unpredictable. Don't be too quick to give up.

5. Being too nice would land in you in some shits you barely expected. Staying a bit wicked would save you a lot (I know what I'm saying).

6. To always Invest what I can afford to loose. (Lol. Shit happened but we move)

7. Becoming Optimistic; I used to be a pessimistic optimist. (Expecting the worst—hoping for the best).

This year changed me to become an optimist. (Yes. My optimistic spirit is f**king high)

8. I'm far stronger than I thought I was.

9. People are going through a lot in silent. (You'd never know until you have a chance)

10. Trust ish; I trust myself and I.
Lol, I have trust issues now.

There might be other lessons but the above seemed to be my top ten.

As the year just began, each of us is bound to encounter a fresh set of challenges that will test us, push us to the brink and bring fear, doubt and uncertainty into our lives. But, it will also bring so much joy, laughter, love and excitement too. No matter what comes my way, I’m thankful I’m better prepared because of everything I learned this year.
Rather than fearful, I’m stronger than ever before and after what looks like a challenging year, I'm certain I can handle whatever next year may bring.

What did you learn last year?

I wish you all a prosperous new year. 2022 will be greater.
Cheers to better days coming.

©️2021
Franklin Chinonso Okoligan

Twitter & IG: frankwriter1

#storyteller

(1) (Reply)

Earn Monthly Payments Of 50,000 Naira Working From Home / All You Need To Know About Podcasting. / Life After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.