Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He (4879 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by kkins25(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2022
peacefull:

Oh! don get k-leg meanig twist?
I learned new English again! Thank you so much! I appreciate you!!
Hahahaha. you learned new pigin english. lol. oh don mention
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Pootle: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
olus01:
Because having our second child is complication, i den allow my wife to be Bleep by another guy man. Maybe i didnt understand the story

me too o
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by kkins25(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
LordReed:

I didn't know sperm donors get to do the do with the woman, must be a Japanese thing. LMAO!
Japanese culture of honour is something i admire very much. I was watching an anime that got adipted to chinese and it lost all spark. its still a good thriller but honestly no one can beat the Japanese in that aspect..its called the outsider (if i remember correctly).

im currently watching monsters.. its slow to build up but the story line is impeccable. who ever wrote the script must be a genius.
Its difficult to watch sha as the emotional stuff isnt there. you know the background music etc. its an anime but not an anime. its so realistic.

Not related to the OP.
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by peacefull(f): 3:00am On Jan 24, 2022
kkins25:
Hahahaha. you learned new pigin english. lol. oh don mention

This is still very difficult to me!
Very difficult to know which is English and which is Pidgin English.

Thank you for taking your time!
I learned new Pidgin English.
Always very good to me to learn new things! I really appreciate you!!

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by kkins25(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
peacefull:

This is still very difficult to me!
Very difficult to know which is English and which is Pidgin English.

Thank you for taking your time!
I learned new Pidgin English.
Always very good to me to learn new things! I really appreciate you!!
youre doing pretty great, keep it up!
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by peacefull(f): 3:42am On Jan 25, 2022
kkins25:
youre doing pretty great, keep it up!

Thank you so much! I will smiley
I appreciate you!!
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by davessales039(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Baawaa:

These people are mad,the husband also agreed to this nonsense

All part of the elaborate scam IMO.
I guess they knew all along but planned it so. They played for the bucks.

$2.8m is enticing enough.

If they eventually get the cash, the husband can then sue his wife for lying to him. "She told me they had sex 10 times but I found out they did it 20 times".

Problem no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by AlphaTaikun: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Japanese woman gives up baby, sues sperm donor for $3 million after learning he lied

A woman in Japan has filed a lawsuit against the sperm donor who impregnated her, alleging that he was dishonest about his civil status, educational background and ethnicity.

The unnamed plaintiff, a 30-year-old woman from Tokyo, said she and her husband wanted to have a second child but were concerned after finding out that her husband has a hereditary condition, reported Tokyo Shimbun via Newsweek.

After deciding to use a sperm donor, they found a man in his 20s on social media who claimed to be a single Japanese man who graduated from Kyoto University, one of Japan’s top universities. After having sex with the donor 10 times, the woman finally became pregnant in June 2019.

The woman eventually discovered later on in the pregnancy that the donor is actually a married Chinese man who never attended Kyoto University. After giving birth, the woman and her husband gave up the baby, who is currently being cared for in a child center in Tokyo.

The woman has accused the donor of misleading her with false information to have sex with her. She is now seeking approximately $2.8 million dollars as compensation for emotional distress.

Under Japan’s "right to know" laws, the offspring of sperm donors have a legal right to identify both of their biological parents. With many donors choosing to remain anonymous, finding potential sperm donors in the country has become complicated.

More couples in Japan have been turning to social media to look for sperm donors, and over 10,000 children have reportedly been born with a third party’s involvement.

The Mirai Life Research Institute opened Japan's first sperm bank last summer to provide a safer option for Japanese couples who are trying to conceive, reported Japan Insider.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/japanese-woman-gives-baby-sues-184839225.html
Huh?! Hold it right there! grin

What happened to carrying out background-checks, and medical checks on the so-called sperm donor?

The Japanese are usually very meticulous and "artificial
insemination" should have been
used here!

Most men worldwide including
myself would NEVER let a sperm donor straff or have sex with our women. We are very protective and territorial to let such B.S. happen.

The original story contains a lot
of embellishments and internal contradictions. Kilode?
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Transcriber: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Vulcanheph:
I'm on the next flight to Japan to give some women some Black babies cheesygrin
they are usually beautiful and taller than the 100% Japanese. Example is Naomi Osaka whose father is Haitian
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Transcriber: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
jamesversion:
The only real issue is because the sperm donor is Chinese. Japanese love to hate and belittle Chinese. Historically the Japanese have always considered themselves superior to Chinese people and it is usually viewed as condescending for Japanese women to have anything with Chinese men.

In all, the baby is the loser cos the Chinese also return the scorn of the Japanese right back to them.
the Koreans and Vietnamese also hate the Japanese for hundreds of years now.
The Japanese were the bullies in that region for a long time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. / I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! / Is This True About Feminisim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.