Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,908 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:45 PM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (19039 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol.It was wrong prediction from miscalculation.

Which means, it's not from Jehovah. Yes or No!

They were eager for Christ to come with his kingdom.

Which leads to using their human initiative and not based on the word of God the Bible

Even Paul taught Jesus would return in their time.

Lie...

Paul didn't, just say you didn't understand Paul letter

Could this be the same reason for Russell failed prediction?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You don't need to strain your brain millions believe that Jesus actually return in 1914 and they have rendered judgment among themselves, set matters straight respecting many peoples. They have beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. They have vowed never to lift up sword against their fellowman, Nor will they learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:4

If you don't believe then present a better performing group! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

You mean they believed in Russell Miscalculations grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse:

Mission accomplished! John 19:30
I purposely came to this thread because of my brother and once he's saved i have no business with you.
All of you should get lost! cheesy

achorladey:

But you are through with me and my friends. Which one be this again? grin grin grin
Show me a single verse from the Bible you carry that says the way, the truth and life is a better performing religious organization. I will tell you the better performing group instantly.
Your religious organisation that you use your mouth to equally state is influenced by Satan and members commit sins like other is what you call better performing group. grin grin grin
In the realm of comparison since yours is better, others are good. grin grin
Learn.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Mission accomplished! John 19:30

I purposely came to this thread because of my brother and once he's saved i have no business with you.
Emusan, get lost! cheesy

@underlined - And you're still on this thread grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Don't worry your brother will be saved when you push this thread to 40pages then you'll be out of this thread grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emusan:

Which leads to using their human initiative and not based on the word of God the Bible

Lie...

See the thought process. He wants to start lying on top the head of Paul, Paul give am date. e go soon rope Peter join am. Just like their members does here saying Nathan, Samuel prophesied or predicted in a false manner grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
grin grin grin grin grin

Mr I am through with you. I am waiting for your next response. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Holy scriptures? There is no such thing. undecided

Again, If you don't at least trust that the God you worship/serve is God enough to maintain the integrity and Truth of His Word given to men from generation to generation then you would worry endlessly about such things. undecided

And yes, even the one you call Satan and the devil to accomplish God's willl. undecided
You worship is a product of chance. You are actually trusting in the devil and hoping he did no wrong to he bible. You are not trusting in God. The difference between you and I is that I trust God and I believe he continuously speaks to man and can tell us what is right and what is wrong even today.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol what i know already from the Bible is enough for my salvation and pure worship to God and righteous living.

as I said, your worship and believes are products of chance. you are trusting in the devil and hoping he did no wrong to the bible. isn't that a form of devil worship?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
"Respect" not "love".
I love God's Truth. I safely keep it in my heart like treasure. And search for more truth like digging up gold mines.

Good you respect God's truth propagated by Martin Luther of which those truth have done more harm than good. Is the volume ok grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
He didn't claim that it was prophecy from Jehovah. But rather a prediction from the time bible gave.

Emusan:

Lie...

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:
See the thought process. He wants to start lying on top the head of Paul, e go soon rope Peter join am. Just like their members does here saying Nathan, Samuel prophesied or predicted in a false manner grin grin

That's how they always look for Biblical example to back their lies.

That's why they like to use the word PREDICTION when it's God who inspired people and when God did this, it's called PROPHECY, it's only human that made predictions.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
The content and the truths of the Bible was not written by Catholics or Martin Luther, grow up bro. I think we are all adult. You should rather focus on proclaiming God's Truth.

I'm not here to play chess game

achorladey:

Good you respect God's truth propagated by Martin Luther of which those truth have done more harm than good. Is the volume ok grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
He didn't claim that it was prophecy from Jehovah. But rather a prediction from the time bible gave.

Which means he only used his human mind to interpret that BIBLE TIME, right?

So why did you bring Paul into this?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your evil mind can't be hidden!

An individual whether JW, RCCG, Deeperlife, MFM, Catholic, Anglican, Foursquare, ECWA or any other can loose his/her sanity and carry a weapon to take laws into his own hands.
But only Jehovah's witnesses know that we must not support such a move.
All other religions don't have any rule restraining them from supporting either side!
That's what leads to WAR!

An Hausa/Ibo/Yoruba man killed a man from another tribe knowingly or unknowingly that's inevitable as long as we're still waiting for God's Kingdom to come. But taking sides is what Jehovah's Witnesses will never support.
No other religion impressed such in the hearts of their followers yet when we talk about 'love for neighbours' everyone will raise up their hands claiming they know what Jesus meant! smiley

Your evil mind can't be hidden!

Thanks for exposing grin ;Dmy evil minds and part of it says a Jehovah’s witness had killed another Jehovah’s witness before. Correct?

Please don't hide under mistake, imperfections or grievances. grin grin grin.

But only Jehovah's witnesses know that we must not support such a move. All other religions don't have any rule restraining them from supporting either side!

And yet to all the bold above a Jehovah’s witness still kill another Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin

Learn. Don't hide under imperfections abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:
1. You worship is a product of chance. You are actually trusting in the devil and hoping he did no wrong to he bible. You are not trusting in God. The difference between you and I is that I trust God and I believe he continuously speaks to man and can tell us what is right and what is wrong even today.
1. I worship the devil and chance because I believe God is the sovereign Ruler over the one call the devil meaning God's Word we have today is the same Word He, God, sent to us 2000 years ago and from before?. undecided

2. So, even though Jesus Christ stated, that not a jot of God's Word and Law will change or be removed for eternity, you instead believe that God's Word changes through time? OK! undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
The content and the truths of the Bible was not written by Catholics or Martin Luther, grow up bro. I think we are all adult. You should rather focus on proclaiming God's Truth.

If he's not proclaiming God's truth, how will you meet him here?

No chess game on Nairaland in the first place cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Let's stop playing games bro.
Luke 11:18
[18]You say I am empowered by Satan. But if Satan is divided and fighting against himself, how can his kingdom survive?

God is the opposite of Satan. How can Satan be promoting God's Truth?
God preserved the bible His inspired words.

tctrills:
as I said, your worship and believes are products of chance. you are trusting in the devil and hoping he did no wrong to the bible. isn't that a form of devil worship?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

The mode or means of propagation of the truth no be ONE route. Correct?

Jesus teach in parables to propagate the truth correct?

Jesus teach the truth using questions without answering them correct?

I think we are all adult

Mature food belongs to adult that is why you are here in the first place.

Me I am here to play AYO olopon grin grin grin

You no dey catch fun again like you said earlier on this thread? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Luke 11:18 [18]You say I am empowered by Satan. But if Satan is divided and fighting against himself, how can his kingdom survive?

That means Catholics isn't empowered by Satan because they are not divided and fighting against themselves.

You're still asking this when you're the very person who claimed Catholics (who is Satan representative) was in position of God's word for many years.

Can you see that you're confusing yourself?

God preserved the bible His inspired words not God.

You're confused! Your radiator needs cooling grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emusan:

If he's not proclaiming God's truth, how will you meet him here?

No chess game on Nairaland in the first place cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

He wants us to come and put signed, sealed and delivered that Jehovah’s witnesses are conducting Bible studies with him.

After that, we should look elsewhere or keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
achorladey:

He didn't know we are expert in Ayo olopon

He didn't know it'll get to this level, you know their initial innocent face but when they jam really situation their true colors will be exposed. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jesus later would later explain the parables.
Why don't you create your thread so that people can comment on it? Then I'll know your really interesting in preaching God's Truth

achorladey:

The mode or means of propagation of the truth no be ONE route. Correct?

Jesus teach in parables to propagate the truth correct?

Jesus teach the truth using questions without answering them correct?

Mature food belongs to adult that is why you are here in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
[18]You say I am empowered by Satan. But if Satan is divided and fighting against himself, how can his kingdom survive?

If you believe that God outsourced the canonization of his words to the Devil, You clearly are in some kind of devil worship.
I never said you are empowered by satan. And I Love what you wrote,
God is the opposite of Satan. How can Satan be promoting God's Truth?[color=#770077][/color]. If like you guys believe, the catholic church is of the devil, he wouldn't promote God's words.

Again I understand you need to believe that God somehow preserved the bible. That can only be true if the Catholic church isn't of the devil. It is not in the nature of God to hand over holy things to the devil. And we cant expect Good from the devil.
So it's up to you to decide if the catholic church is of the devil or if the bible is preserved. You cant choose both. And it seems you have no way of knowing so for you, it's a game of chance. You are hoping the catholic church did no harm to the bible but you would never know. Maybe you should ask God in prayer because you don't seem to have an answer to this.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

For stating the below and emphasis on time the Bible gave.

Blunder 1. The Bible categorically said no one knows the day or the hour

But rather a prediction from the time bible gave

Blunder 2: I am giving benefit of doubt....

Can you tell me the date in this format

DD/MM/YYYY using the Bible only when 185,000 Assyrians Soldiers were killed by God's angel.

You want to learn and reason. You will get what you seek.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Jesus later would later explain the parables.
Why don't you create your thread so that people can comment on it? Then I'll know your really interesting in preaching God's Truth

Jesus later would later explain the parables

Atleast you agree that many root can be used to propagate the truth

What I choose to do here is for me to decide. I don't have to create a thread to really show I am propagating truth or not. Thread creation is not a criteria for propagating truth. grin grin grin

Learn.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I worship the devil and chance because I believe God is the sovereign Ruler over the one call the devil meaning God's Word we have today is the same Word He, God, sent to us 2000 years ago and from before?. undecided

2. So, even though Jesus Christ stated, that not a jot of God's Word and Law will change or be removed for eternity, you instead believe that God's Word changes through time? OK! undecided

Let me start with your number 2.
So, even though Jesus Christ stated, that not a jot of God's Word and Law will change or be removed for eternity, you instead believe that God's Word changes through time? OK!
Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. He never said the bible cant be changed, the bible is the book that contains his words. So even if the bible is changed his words remain and they would not go unfulfilled. So your argument is not strong enough. The word of God is not a book, the word of God is spirit

Now to your No 1
The answer is yes. If you believe that God outsourced the canonization of his words to the Devil, You clearly are in some kind of devil worship.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
If you are a Catholic, let's know.
The pharisees and scribes were in charge of the law and all that yet they blindly or intentionally teach man made doctrines.
They don't need to change the Torah before they could teach their false doctrines since it wasn't available for everyone.
If God truly exist, he would do anything to preserve His holy book.
Mind you, i didn't say the Catholics are devils.
Despite having the bible with them they chose to do against it.

tctrills:

I never said you are empowered by satan. And I Love what you wrote,
God is the opposite of Satan. How can Satan be promoting God's Truth?[color=#770077][/color]. If like you guys believe, the catholic church is of the devil, he wouldn't promote God's words.

Again I understand you need to believe that God somehow preserved the bible. That can only be true if the Catholic church isn't of the devil. It is not in the nature of God to hand over holy things to the devil. And we cant expect Good from the devil.
So it's up to you to decide if the catholic church is of the devil or if the bible is preserved. You cant choose both. And it seems you have no way of knowing so for you, it's a game of chance. You are hoping the catholic church did no harm to the bible but you would never know. Maybe you should ask God in prayer because you don't seem to have an answer to this.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

I don't think you realize the implications of your position.
Do you believe in the canonized bible? You answer yes.
Who canonized it? You answer, the church of the devil.
And you trust the devil did not manipulate it? You answer yes.
Do you trust the devil? You answer .........
Can you find any other instance where God has entrusted a holy and scared work to the devil? You answer.......
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:
1. Let me start with your number 2.
Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. He never said the bible cant be changed, the bible is the book that contains his words. So even if the bible is changed his words remain and they would not go unfulfilled. So your argument is not strong enough.

2. Now to your No 1
The answer is yes. If you believe that God outsourced the canonization of his words to the Devil, You clearly are in some kind of devil worship.
Interesting! But God's Word has never in fact been dependent on your Bible to begin with. undecided

1. So, what does the phrase "pass away" mean in there in Matthew 24 vs 35 and Matthew 5 vs 18? Also exactly is His Word meant to fulfill? undecided

2. God never decreed this canonization of is word you refer to in the first place, so how can He be made responsible for this supposed outsourcing you claim? undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emusan:

He didn't know we are expert in Ayo olopon

He didn't know it'll get to this level, you know their initial innocent face but when they jam really situation their true colors will be exposed. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink

My introductory salvo to the topic of this thread should have given him hint of what happens here and he was willing to make us his guest and we love playing AYO olopon with our host. grin grin grin

cornelboy, the topics and issues raised are our refreshments for we your guest now. Let's enjoy grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
If you are a Catholic, let's know.
The pharisees and scribes were in charge of the law and all that yet they blindly or intentionally teach man made doctrines.
They don't need to change the Torah before they could teach their false doctrines since it wasn't available for everyone.
If God truly exist, he would do anything to preserve His holy book.
Mind you, i didn't say the Catholics are devils.
Despite having the bible with them they chose to do against it.

First Jesus did not teach the doctrine of the Torah so if the Pharisees and scribes changed it, still wouldn't have changed Christianity the true way of God. We both know that the Torah would not lead us to God so why would they have changed it. It's a waste of time.
ITs not written anywhere that God must do everything to protect the bible. I gave you evidence of many books quoted in the bible that are lost, God did not protect them. Even if all the bibles in the world are lost God would always reach his people. He didn't need a bible to call Moses or Abraham. Saul did not read a bible on the way to Damascus.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy this is for your Bible palaver you have been going back to and forth with tctrills, how well do you understand this statement below from the religious organization that you study the Bible with.......

13 The Bible is inspired by God. But this does not mean that the work of translating the Septuagint, Wycliffe’s Bible, the King James Version, or any other version is directly inspired by God. Yet, when we examine how these translations were produced, it is clear that just as Jehovah promised, his Word has endured. This strengthens our faith that everything else that Jehovah has promised will also come true.​—Joshua 23:14.

If I want to go through tctrills direction of reasoning, we can extend it by saying.... "This does not mean the CANONIZATION of the Bible is inspired by God."Correct?

Then it follows that what we read as Bible today is not inspired by God, Since it is the only original one that was written by the writers that is really inspired by God not the translated or canonised Bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply)

What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Have Against Catholics / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.